PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR OFFDUTY

11-20-2010, 01:18 PM
THANK YOU KELLY FOR KEEPING THE NASCAR OFFDUTY JOB A HUGE SECRET AND NOT FOLLOWING THE SOP. THANKS FOR ONLY CALLING THE OFFICERS WHO WORKED IT LAST YEAR. THATS FOR GIVING MULTIPLE OFFICERS MORE THAN ONE SPOT ON THE DETAIL WITHOUT CALLING ANYONE OUTSIDE OF YOUR PREFERED LIST. OTHER OFFICERS WOULD LIKE TO WORK SOME OFFDUTY JOBS. I WONDER HOW THE UNION OR UPPER BRASS WOULD RESPOND KNOWING YOU DONT FOLLOW THE GOLDEN SOP'S THAT WE SO CHERRISH AT CGPD. ON ANOTHER NOTE, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR MIKE A. FOR SCREWING HIM OUT OF HIS JOB AND BEING A WORTHLESS FAT POS.

THANKS FOR BEING A ASS KISSING SCUM SUCKING WORTHLESS POS.

11-21-2010, 01:54 PM
I would have worked that off duty. Typical CGPD crap. And the brass doesn't care. They have their own set of rules for their own people and they change the rules to suit themselves. Someone had to know a bunch of officers were working there.

11-21-2010, 03:32 PM
It is my understanding that officers oar working far too many hours in an off duty capacity. This situation needs to be addressed by the new chief and regulated in a much more stringent and comprehensive manner.

11-22-2010, 08:15 PM
we have to work as many off duties as we can because that prick salerno f u c k e d us and now we cant pay our bills, as for the 1st posting.............i think she f u c k e d up real bad with that off duty. that should have been posted like the iron man was!

11-24-2010, 01:16 PM
Next time call Homestead PD FOP they are good guys and will help the rank and file out

11-24-2010, 03:47 PM
too bad HOMIE-stead pays not so good, they are qru

12-06-2010, 12:16 AM
I agree, most people got screwed over on that 59, I would have worked it. Gonna send a nice email link to the chief about this post.

12-06-2010, 06:31 PM
The reason you didn't work that 59 was because our old PIO OFC. FJ was there taking ur slot. Didnt this guy leave to go make millions with the Mercedez Company, whatthe hell is he doing direction for for our misley off duty rate (im greatfull for working that 59, but there were other agencies there making more). BTW what the hell is FHP doing working a 59 at the cocoplum cirlce the other night? We have lost all of our respect. Pretty soon other agencys are going to have to come and bale us out like MPD did to the County at one of there stations back in the day.

12-06-2010, 06:33 PM
sorry what I meant to say was, what the hell was he doing directing traffic for our measly offduty rate?

12-08-2010, 10:54 PM
It is my understanding that officers oar working far too many hours in an off duty capacity. This situation needs to be addressed by the new chief and regulated in a much more stringent and comprehensive manner.
YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT, WHY CAN'T YOU GET RUN OVER BY A CAR INSTEAD OF THOSE NICE UM STUDENTS