PDA

View Full Version : United States Constitution.

11-20-2010, 02:08 AM
Hello All, I just wanted to know if the United States Constitution stops protecting us at the Miami-Dade/Monroe County Line or at the entrance of Key Largo. Apparently in Monroe County there is no freedom of speech if you work for a certain company. "If you don't want to know, don't ask!!!!!!!"

11-20-2010, 10:51 PM
Today the right to due process, and innocent until proven guilty was also suspended......if your a deputy. Way to Go Sheriff or should we say Fuhrer. Monroe County Sheriffs office where the Contitution, Bill of Rights and basic legal concepts don't apply. Not for Employees anyway

11-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Way to go BP. You should be proud of yourself, two families destroyed withing the last two weeks.

11-21-2010, 09:51 PM
What the F are you talking about??????? Please explain yourself!!!!!

11-21-2010, 11:41 PM
Honestly, this agency is a big joke. As times are tough these days, the agency can do as they please because they CAN. Can't wait for the mass exodus. :cry:

11-23-2010, 10:49 PM
What ever happened to helping out employees who have problems?? Did the MCSO do anything for the officer which was arrested for drinking and driving, other than just giving him a swift kick in the rear? OK, so my understanding is that the officer had poor judgement, but fortunately no one was hurt or injured other than property. Many people across the United States have had poor judgement at one time in their life, but usually after they fall, they get back up, and with the (SUPPORT) of their friends and family, they get through the problem and move forward. I always thought the men and women who are in Law Enforcement were a big family, but I guess I was mistaken. I am not saying the officer should receive the officer of the year award for his actions, however I believe that he should have the support of the persons whom he proudly represented on a day to day basis. I am only going on what we hear in the community. If the MCSO did, and is currently still supporting the officer in any way, I apologize for being ignorant, and would appreciate the information which obviously I do not have. I am retired and I now live in the keys, I could proudly say the service provided to the citizens by the MCSO is outstanding, but I don't believe the officers get the treatment they deserve from their administration. I Can't wait for elections.

12-12-2010, 04:10 AM
Today the right to due process, and innocent until proven guilty was also suspended......if your a deputy. Way to Go Sheriff or should we say Fuhrer. Monroe County Sheriffs office where the Contitution, Bill of Rights and basic legal concepts don't apply. Not for Employees anyway

So true!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its called due process, something the MCSO doesn't follow if your a brother in blue! MCSO sucks! How many more are you going to arrest?

12-12-2010, 02:10 PM
It will stop when we get every dirty cop off the streets.

12-12-2010, 03:32 PM
It will stop when we get every dirty cop off the streets.
What ajoke you are. It's sad to see an agency with even one cop with this attitude. However with the low pay and very low hiring standards it appears MCSO if full of these people, who could not be officers anywhere else.

Not only do you have a bad attitude, your reading comprehension is painfully low. To break it down for you, if you (super cop) arrest a Doctor or lawyer for DUI, do you think that professional will lose his job before his goes to court? That is the process being questioned here. not if the officer was dirty or not. Not even if the officer is guilty or not.

Be safe