PDA

View Full Version : GET TO WORK

11-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Rick Scotts says=GET TO WORK FAT BOYS!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

11-19-2010, 01:04 AM
And I say go to prison Rick Scott, where you belong. It is insane the scum people elect.

11-19-2010, 01:32 AM
I can steal a TV from walmart and get 6 months in jail, but Rick Scott steals millions from taxpayers and gets NOTHING. And now he is the governor living in a mansion and living the high life. Don't you love it!

11-28-2010, 02:27 AM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

11-28-2010, 03:02 AM
I can steal a TV from walmart and get 6 months in jail, but Rick Scott steals millions from taxpayers and gets NOTHING. And now he is the governor living in a mansion and living the high life. Don't you love it!

You're right abut the first part. The last part needs a little tweaking: He's been living in a mansion and the high-life for years now. The difference is that now it'll be on government money, and time. This douche is also gonna have LEO's for protection; the only cops that should be protecting him are the Marshals and Prison Officers of the DOJ, where he should be housed.

11-29-2010, 09:01 PM
You will now find working for the State of Florida not worth it. The quality of people they are now going to attract will make you sick.