PDA

View Full Version : Tpr.Mihm 1414

11-17-2010, 04:48 PM
Tpr. Mihm just got rammed on I-95/nw 125th ave. 39,000 K a year and now our frs is going to shit. Risk our lives everyday and this is what we get.. Hope your fine Mihm JR!

11-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Tpr. Mihm just got rammed on I-95/nw 125th ave. 39,000 K a year and now our frs is going to shizzat. Risk our lives everyday and this is what we get.. Hope your fine Mihm JR!I'm 51 to the hospital to check his status, hopefully he's alright.

11-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Keep us posted, please.

11-17-2010, 11:53 PM
$39,000!??! Did you get a raise?

11-18-2010, 01:29 AM
Where is my raise?????

11-18-2010, 02:58 AM

Thats the pay in south Florida...

11-18-2010, 03:46 AM

Well those darn rich suckers! LOL.

11-18-2010, 08:47 PM

Well those darn rich suckers! LOL.
That will be offset with our possible reduction of retirement!!! Greattt! How's mihm doing?

11-19-2010, 01:03 PM
$38,976.84 a year with cad. that $23.16 makes a difference because the state will not give you that much more a year so stop rounding up.

11-19-2010, 07:46 PM
$38,976.84 a year with cad. that $23.16 makes a difference because the state will not give you that much more a year so stop rounding up.
Oh my bad! How's Mihm doing? Still in the hospital?

11-20-2010, 03:46 PM

Rookies's mistakes, maybe if you park your patrol car away from the travel lanes you don't get hit. I-95 is a death trap, no one in their right mind would park a patrol car in the inside paved shoulder, against the concrete barrier with only 4 ft of space. I'm glad he is ok though

11-20-2010, 04:33 PM

Rookies's mistakes, maybe if you park your patrol car away from the travel lanes you don't get hit. I-95 is a death trap, no one in their right mind would park a patrol car in the inside paved shoulder, against the concrete barrier with only 4 ft of space. I'm glad he is ok though
Typical Trooper response, shit on your own. Whoever wrote this last post needs to get out of law enforcement. What do they teach you guys up there? Lets just hope the Trooper that got hit is okay.

11-20-2010, 06:14 PM
If you don't stop to help disable vehicle you should get another job if your afraid of doing your job. Trooper Mihm was doing his job. This why people have no respect to law enforcement. People like the one who posted about parking on the shoulder are only here for 208 . One day :evil: I hope one of your family members are not on the side of the road and someone like you passes and don't stop to help. Stop crying and do your job or get out!

11-21-2010, 10:53 AM
$39k a year is very low compared to what the surrounding cities and counties pay in S. Fl. I hope you guys get the opportunity for a lot of details or overtime.

11-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Yes we get all the detail we want at $ 45 and we go and work it for 4 hours and get pay for 8 hours plus i1 hour travel time sitting inside the car taking care of the workers. So do the math. Plus we don't have to go to the station for roll call, we don't get baby sit :devil: :devil:

11-21-2010, 05:35 PM
People like the one who posted about parking on the shoulder are only here for 208

YES, i'm only here for the 208. we dont get paid enough to really work. they pretend to pay me, i pretend to work.

11-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Yes we get all the detail we want at $ 45 and we go and work it for 4 hours and get pay for 8 hours plus i1 hour travel time sitting inside the car taking care of the workers. So do the math. Plus we don't have to go to the station for roll call, we don't get baby sit :devil: :devil:

I get paid $45 an hour for regular duty. How does that make you feel?

11-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Yes we get all the detail we want at $ 45 and we go and work it for 4 hours and get pay for 8 hours plus i1 hour travel time sitting inside the car taking care of the workers. So do the math. Plus we don't have to go to the station for roll call, we don't get baby sit :devil: :devil:I wasnt trying to give you a hard time about it. Its not a you vs. us issue.

11-22-2010, 01:43 PM
People like the one who posted about parking on the shoulder are only here for 208

YES, i'm only here for the 208. we dont get paid enough to really work. they pretend to pay me, i pretend to work.
Yeaaaa!!!! 208 is my first priority!!! I hate my supervisors that micromanage for the stupidest things, ****k them my stats are low like most of other troopers because they just bring my ahibitions to the floor! I heard Mihm is pretty hurt. ;(

11-22-2010, 04:11 PM

Typical Trooper response, shizzat on your own. Whoever wrote this last post needs to get out of law enforcement. What do they teach you guys up there? Lets just hope the Trooper that got hit is okay.

Lesson learned: Don't park on the shoulder. Parking on the shoulder on I-95 and the Turnpike = Getting rear ended. I guaratee he won't park there again.

11-22-2010, 08:31 PM
Glad to hear the CV didn't burst into flames.

11-22-2010, 09:42 PM

So you admit to steeling 5 hours of pay that you did not work for each detail?

FHP policy states that there is a minimum of 4 hours for an off duty detail, if you only work 1 hour you get paid for four. No where in policy does it say you get to work for 4 hours and get paid for 9 hours.

That is outright theft.

11-23-2010, 09:21 PM

There is no shoulder inside the northbound Express lanes!!! Who is the moron that designed that thing?

11-24-2010, 02:48 AM

There is no shoulder inside the northbound Express lanes!!! Who is the moron that designed that thing?

The same morons who are smart enough not to park there.

11-28-2010, 12:13 AM

So you admit to steeling 5 hours of pay that you did not work for each detail?

FHP policy states that there is a minimum of 4 hours for an off duty detail, if you only work 1 hour you get paid for four. No where in policy does it say you get to work for 4 hours and get paid for 9 hours.

That is outright theft.
By detail he means off duty. If i work for a private company for 6 hours and they want to pay me for 14 hours, then that's their choice... There's no theft, please review your florida statues. :idea: