PDA

View Full Version : James Skinner and His Dream Team

11-14-2010, 01:41 AM
Troubles with Chief James Skinner's Administration and letter circulating Golden Beach.......

Police Department’s lack of effectiveness, morals and ethics which have been corroded to their core.

Chief James Skinner, the Town Manager, Captain Joseph Barasoain, and certain Sergeants are all destroying the Police Department and the image of Golden Beach. Mayor, Glen Singer is lying to you and is covering it up by sending residents letters downplaying the facts made in a previous letter sent to Golden Beach Residents.

This is worth noting:
1.There are multiple law-suits and claims being made against the Town of Golden Beach due to claims of unethical and immoral actions by Town Manager Alexander Diaz, Chief Skinner, Capt. Barasoain and the certain Sergeants.

2.New Officers are being hired with very questionable backgrounds by these unethical and unprofessional individuals. Ask your Police Department about their background checks?

3.Have any of your Town of Golden Beach public officials been previously arrested and their records expunged and the employee(s) conveniently failed to disclose it in their employment applications?

4.Are any of these new employees being hired related to the Town Manager, Captain, or Sergeants?

5.Chief Skinner had 2 accidental discharges of his firearm while employed at Coral Gables Police Department as the Chief of Police. If there is an emergency at your home, do you want him close to your children and loved ones? What is to prevent him from having another accidental discharge of his weapon while he is with you????

6.Are Town Manager Diaz and Chief Skinner looking out for the best interest of your town? No!!! They are not because they are not taking action on the problems facing Golden Beach and they look the other way and are swayed by corruption.

7.Mayor Glen Singer violates traffic laws by “Speeding” and running “Stop” Signs through your community without any worries for the safety of your children because the Police Department is in his Pocket. What would happen if Glen Singer runs a “Stop” sign and hits another vehicle or speeds and hits your child? Who is to blame? Glen Singer or the Police Department for looking the other way or being instructed to look the other way by the Town Manager, Chief and Captain.

8.Ask about the prior employment histories of Chief Skinner, Capt. Barasoain, Acting Sgt. Lyndean Peters, Acting Sgt. Omar Paez, Ofc. Robert Ruggiero, and Robert Barrio who was a Lieutenant until he was convicted of domestic battery, kidnapping and false imprisonment by a jury of his peers. Who is not telling you the truth about the problems at Golden Beach? Mayor Glen Singer and some of the council members, the Town Manager or us????

11-15-2010, 03:40 AM
Ardvark,

I think we should have a Hallandale/Golden Beach "MORON KING OF THE RING" fight. I would pay $50 bucks for the pay-per-view event of our morons going toe-to-toe with yours. I envision alot of slapping and hairpulling accompanied by high-pitched screaming. Between hair-pulling and pinching, you can bet there'd be a bunch pointing at their own respective lapel brass while screeching like 8-year olds.... and of course there would be miscellaneous gunfire into the canvas from a.d's followed by some fainting. we could make alot of $$$ off this.

S.L. :devil:

11-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Ardvark,

I think we should have a Hallandale/Golden Beach "MORON KING OF THE RING" fight. I would pay $50 bucks for the pay-per-view event of our morons going toe-to-toe with yours. I envision alot of slapping and hairpulling accompanied by high-pitched screaming. Between hair-pulling and pinching, you can bet there'd be a bunch pointing at their own respective lapel brass while screeching like 8-year olds.... and of course there would be miscellaneous gunfire into the canvas from a.d's followed by some fainting. we could make alot of $$$ off this.

S.L. :devil:

BRILLIANT...I absolutely love this idea. We compile a lists of our incompetent bags of douche and you guys compile your list and then we get together and pick the "bouts". Let's put our heads together and start making our list. Please feel free to offer your own suggestions and/or "fight" picks.

11-15-2010, 03:48 PM
BRILLIANT...I absolutely love this idea. We compile a lists of our incompetent bags of douche and you guys compile your list and then we get together and pick the "bouts". Let's put our heads together and start making our list. Please feel free to offer your own suggestions and/or "fight" picks.[/quote]

Are there weight classes? We have a HUGE (literally and figuratively) douche in hallandale that recently got promoted to captain. His left leg alone easily outweighs half the department. So pick your biggest guy and we'll make this one the main event.

11-21-2010, 04:23 AM
Well, we must start off by B squared for our 1st match-up.....Make it a Tag Team...I nominate Buekers and Buoni against ur Top 2 Sgt's without a clue.....

11-23-2010, 02:50 PM
people keep mentioning buoni as a screw up..

What has he done to be so bad? Examples are requested.

12-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Get out of Hallandale. YOU NEED TO STOP CARS IN DADE COUNTY.

12-01-2010, 05:06 PM
people keep mentioning buoni as a screw up..

What has he done to be so bad? Examples are requested.

He'll knife you in the back quicker than a suspect on the street. He is a complete "yes man" and doesn't have the intestional fortitude to stand up for the troops. He plays the game to simply benefit one person. He is on the fast track to upper management for a reason and sure isn't because of his wonderful personality or because he is the best candidate.