PDA

View Full Version : Rick Scott & New Legislature Are Going To Make Our Life Hell

11-10-2010, 01:02 AM
After the legislature over the good years denied us pay raises and other benefits now that they have veto proof control of the Florida legislature and a new Governor, Rick Scott, who is very eager to rip apart state employees lives meager pay, benefits and most important our meager retirement that Multi Millionaire Rick Scott thinks is to good for us we are in for some of the worst years yet.

Even those already retired are in danger of Rick Scott and the Republicans in the legislature who are acting just like the Democrats that just got kicked out of office in the recent federal elections. Remember November 2012 and vote enough of these out of control Republicans out of office so that we can get some reasonable people back in who will not allow the raping of state employees.

We all have to stick together the next two years until we can even out the legislature.

This comes from a life long Republican.

11-10-2010, 02:42 AM
After the legislature over the good years denied us pay raises and other benefits now that they have veto proof control of the Florida legislature and a new Governor, Rick Scott, who is very eager to rip apart state employees lives meager pay, benefits and most important our meager retirement that Multi Millionaire Rick Scott thinks is to good for us we are in for some of the worst years yet.

Even those already retired are in danger of Rick Scott and the Republicans in the legislature who are acting just like the Democrats that just got kicked out of office in the recent federal elections. Remember November 2012 and vote enough of these out of control Republicans out of office so that we can get some reasonable people back in who will not allow the raping of state employees.

We all have to stick together the next two years until we can even out the legislature.

This comes from a life long Republican.

The damage will already be done by then.

11-10-2010, 04:22 AM
I will not write tickets, fire me if I dont. Get ready for the law suits.

11-10-2010, 02:50 PM

If you fail to perform your required duties as covered in the official policy manual, you will be terminated -- for cause, and you lose a lot. NO litigator is going to save you from that behavior. Just do your job, find a better job and leave, or promote (if you have the ability) and help improve the organization. :shock: :shock:

Your post sounds like a little cry-baby on the playground. :cry: :cry:

11-10-2010, 04:11 PM

If you fail to perform your required duties as covered in the official policy manual, you will be terminated -- for cause, and you lose a lot. NO litigator is going to save you from that behavior. Just do your job, find a better job and leave, or promote (if you have the ability) and help improve the organization. :shock: :shock:

Here we go .... Cannot talk about anything without someone bringing up something about acitvity, saying I'm not going to do this or that and then somebody saying you better do it or your getting fired. I'm tired of hearing it, reading it and talking about it. Get a life and think, talk and write about something else!! It was not a subject of the original post. How about we stay on topic on this post and make another post for that Crap.

11-11-2010, 01:36 AM
Just get 2 work all u pot stiring people! Your pretty busy on here tonight no life I guess.

11-11-2010, 02:26 PM
They can just cut the pay 8K and order you to do your job. :snicker:

11-11-2010, 07:09 PM
A leader is only as good as his staff. Maybe, just maybe that stafff would like input so as they may review and act. You have to have somthing to get to where he is and it's not being stupid or following the, Fools." :|

11-11-2010, 07:49 PM
As a big businessman, employees were considered part of the machinery, or inventory. He's not into the mindset of considering us as voters, taxpayers, or residents. If he can shave a penny or two off the bills, he'll screw us in a heartbeat.

11-11-2010, 07:54 PM
A leader is only as good as his staff. Maybe, just maybe that stafff would like input so as they may review and act. You have to have somthing to get to where he is and it's not being stupid or following the, Fools." :|

Yes its called being a crook and that is why his company was caught bilking medicare for billions. If it were me or you we would probably be in prison for a long time.

11-11-2010, 09:51 PM

Yes its called being a crook and that is why his company was caught bilking medicare for billions. If it were me or you we would probably be in prison for a long time.

He's gonna be here whether you like it or not. FHP needs a new saff. Lets get rid of Big Momma, Lt. Col Lierton and all minority Knight promotions and you just might get a better staff to run this dept.

11-12-2010, 12:59 AM

He's gonna be here whether you like it or not. FHP needs a new saff. Lets get rid of Big Momma, Lt. Col Lierton and all minority Knight promotions and you just might get a better staff to run this dept.

To start with, FHP is not a department. It is a division of the DHSMV.

11-12-2010, 04:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I&feature=related

11-12-2010, 06:12 PM

Crybaby as in MC (V) in tampa?? :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: