PDA

View Full Version : HERE WE GO

11-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Well, all of you who complained got your wish. The Chief is now gone... Hopefully we don't get $crewed with a new Chief that makes all of you that complained about her actually WORK while on the clock... God forbid you put on the uniform and actually WORK while in the squad car... Not going to the bank, hiding in a hole for 12 hours, sitting out front of 7-11 talking about useless crap, or just complaining about everything that is wrong in this department... Don't forget, YOU CHOSE TO WORK HERE... Everyone says they need to "clean out the top" and I agree the top of the PID list for patrol that is... You know who you are... You are the ones that don't back up your squad, the ones that won't back up anyone unless told to, and the ones that never offer up for calls unless assigned to them... You guys are in trouble if they bring in someone to rule with an iron fist… but it doesn't matter, does it? You'll all complain about the new Chief soon enough, as soon as they don't stroke your hair and pat you on the back and promise that "everything will be ok"... Get off the ego trip and do your job... Or retire, doesn't bother me either way...

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

11-09-2010, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the advise former chief. We'll miss you like a toothache.

11-10-2010, 02:12 AM
She all alone did herself in, no one else! But, for those lazy cops who would rather perform like mall security guards. Wait till the new chief get here and the honeymoon wears off! Shhhh....listen, you can almost hear them complaining about being held accountable.

11-10-2010, 04:53 AM
She all alone did herself in, no one else! But, for those lazy cops who would rather perform like mall security guards. Wait till the new chief get here and the honeymoon wears off! Shhhh....listen, you can almost hear them complaining about being held accountable.

I'm not going to sit here and act like she was perfect or anything.. She did commit an act of insubordination, but ask anyone who had a problem with her as to WHY they had a problem and see what they say... I think it's funny that people think she'd come on here and post under an assumed alias and try and make herself look good.. She's got 4 months severance, she doesn't care.. But the SLUGS need to realize that she put up with them and didn't say anything.. The people who complain are the people that think that just since they've been a body on the street for a 10+ years they deserve a supervisors position.. There are 1,000s of people who want a job as an L.E.O. and as far as I'm concerned I think they deserve a shot over an over-paid old-timer that is pi$$ed they don't get a pat on the back every time they do something right... These people wouldn't last in a bigger department because they'd weed them out for their poor attitudes... It's not like we deal with a ton of robberies, murders, suicides, or other violent crimes on a daily basis like the S.O. does, and they STILL complain... I love working for this department because I do my job and I don't need an "Atta boy" every time I take a pi$$ without getting any on my shoes... These people need to look in the mirror and realize that they signed on to keep the City of Venice safe, and get paid well to do it. They'd rather sit out front of 7-11 drinking coffee complaining about how crappy their lives are and how HORRIBLE this department is... One thing everyone forgets is that the Chief got us re-accredited, because it was embarrassing to not be in this day and age... I think people need to realize why they put that badge on their shirts every couple days and understand that with, or without, this Chief we still do the same job for the same pay... These people just like to bask in other's misery because it makes them feel better about themselves... If a new Chief comes in and hold us accountable and hold us to our job description there is going to be some write-ups and P.I.Ps coming along soon after...

....I will get off my soap box now.... :devil: :devil:

11-11-2010, 04:15 AM
You got your wish,

I am not sure why you quoted me, I stand with you on your post. In reference to she did herself in, she did commit an act of insubordination and was held accountable. Like all officers should be when they defy an order. Had she not committed the said violation and resgned, she would still be working there. It is quite apparent a new chief will be hired from outside your agency and after the honeymoon those lazy officers will still be parked under a tree and complaining on a daily basis. No need to worry, they are unable to change their M.O. They can try but they are unable to and will be identified in short order and will be held accountable. It is just a fact of history, sit back and enjoy the ride.

11-11-2010, 07:29 PM
You need to shut up Lt. we are better off now. It is very typical of Lt. and hire to think the line officers are stupid and lazy. Your rank makes you go retard or something. We will be fine as long as the new Chief recognizes that the PEOPLE are the most important asset.
You're mad because you don't have a protector anymore. Whatever change comes it CAN ONLY be better.

She went full retard....you never go full retard man.....

11-13-2010, 02:24 AM
You need to shut up Lt. we are better off now. It is very typical of Lt. and hire to think the line officers are stupid and lazy. Your rank makes you go retard or something. We will be fine as long as the new Chief recognizes that the PEOPLE are the most important asset.
You're mad because you don't have a protector anymore. Whatever change comes it CAN ONLY be better.

She went full retard....you never go full retard man.....

As a public figure why would you EVER use a derogatory term like "retard"? You need to grow-up and mature, because talking like that takes away all of your credibility... and believe me when I say that you're going to complain about the new Chief too, it's what you do... I can tell you're one of those people that is NEVER happy...

On another note, PLEASE give me one example how SHE affected YOU... Just one... Not how she wronged a friend of a friend or anything like that... How SHE affected YOU...

11-14-2010, 01:03 AM
I am going to refer to these lazy law enforcement officers as "goverment workers". Because their work ethic is that of a goverment employee who just show up for work and put thier time in so that they may get a pension. They contribute NOTHING to the agency or the city. This would explain why they never want to further their career or have tried and failed. If they worked in the cilivian market they would be just another unemployed satistic. What ever happen to putting in a honest day's of work for a day's pay or did that stop once you got off of probation? These "goverment workers" are a true embarrassment to all the dedicated law enforcement officers.

11-15-2010, 04:57 PM
So if I understand this thread, anyone who supports/supported ex-Chief Williams object to being referred to as 'retarded' and those that disagree with the folks who deny being retarded are lazy.

Say, Eric: Do you like puppies? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yioJQFrqMXM

http://hendersonriverlanding.com/retarded.jpg

Posts in this thread have no expectation of not being recorded. I actually have more power than a nine-volt battery.

Can I have $40,000 too?

11-16-2010, 12:01 AM
Wow!!! I didn't know he was more than an idiot Lt. He is also an idiot actor. By the way. Has anyone told E.H. yet, that the chief is gone?

11-19-2010, 02:51 PM
I think he finally got it. The other day he was seen over by the urinal in the ladies room weeping and sobbing. Yeeeup, I think he got it. Let me get back to by shade trade tree now. Seeeee ya!!!!!

11-20-2010, 12:15 AM
There it is. You can't fix stupid!

11-24-2010, 05:17 PM
You’re right, you can’t fix stupid. So why do you and what’s left of Julie’s régime continue to down play her bad behaviors and felonious assault against VPD by saying she was “JUST” guilty of insubordination. Could it be because you were promoted by her? Naaaah. I’m certain you’re one of the working stiffs who are surviving on a patrol officer’s salary. You couldn’t possibly be one of Julie’s three year wonders who jumped to sergeant or lieutenant in a scant few years. You couldn’t possibly be one of those upwardly mobile types who seem to have a great sense of entitlement and feel it’s like their fu@#ing birthright to get promoted after two or three years are you? I trust your not one of those spoiled brats. Get real. We all know what she did and what she created. And I bet you’re part of what she created. If that’s the case, you need to open your eyes, stop lying to yourself, your subordinates and the rest of the world. You’re going to have to tell the truth at some time; whether it’s at your decertification hearing or at someone else’s federal trial. You’re going to have to tell the truth. So why don’t you start now?

11-24-2010, 07:56 PM
Holy overdramatic Batman! It may be time to go see Dr. Cortman. Ask for the little blue pills.

11-25-2010, 10:05 PM
LAMO!!!! Did someone have their nap time interupted while at work under a tree. Nimrod, you should be the one worried about the bs suit. Because if there is a pay out it surely will be paid with yours and your co-workers future pay raises. So then your status in life or lack of will remain the same. I guess it's a good thing you don't have any goals or ambissions in life , huh?

11-26-2010, 02:17 PM
No. You're the one that is stupid. The maximum city exposure is their $10K deductible. The rest comes from the city insurance carrier. Now go back to sleep Lt.