PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE thanks to the Troop E Trooper

11-08-2010, 01:31 PM
I want to extend a HUGE, sincere thank you to the trooper who snagged me haulin ass on the 874 this past Fri night!!! Even from before I ID'd myself as a PO he was cool as shit. No attitude, very professional and courteous and after he saw my credentials, sent me on my way. Im really sorry for putting you in the position to have to pull me over due to my speed but thank you very much for making the stop pleasant. We all read too many horror stories of cops treating other cops like shit(and im not even talking about writing each other)....simply how we treat each other. Well, this is a good story and for that, I thank you, Trooper!! :cop:

Be safe out there guys!

11-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Be safe. Your welcome.

11-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Is this post a joke?

11-11-2010, 01:09 AM
Joke?? Not at all....it's a true story and that Trooper knows who he is, and who I am. All too often somebody comes on here bashing you guys for being a-holes. I wanted to share my story to show there are Troopers and other Officers from other agencies that still practice professional courtesy when warranted.

11-12-2010, 12:50 AM
Joke?? Not at all....it's a true story and that Trooper knows who he is, and who I am. All too often somebody comes on here bashing you guys for being a-holes. I wanted to share my story to show there are Troopers and other Officers from other agencies that still practice professional courtesy when warranted.

good post. thanks

11-18-2010, 01:45 AM
Stop speeding you big a-hole and we wont have to "do our jobs"...... :evil:

11-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Stop speeding you big a-hole and we wont have to "do our jobs"...... :evil:
Ignore this non-trooper. Thanks Lead Foot for creating this post. I'm quite sure if your demeanor was anything like your post everything went smoothly. Wish they all went like that.