PDA

View Full Version : Are you kidding me???

11-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Little harsh Joker? Maybe they could just use some remedial training on clearing an alarm call. Mcgreevy may be the one who saves your life one day.

11-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Ok perhaps you are correct, remedial training is
a definate. But the issues that joker pointed out are issues that have been going on for a long time with these two. Both are huge safety issues and it's time that it gets addressed after an incident like that. I like both of them alot, but I personally wouldn't want either of the coming to me if I were getting stomped judge dread. Your talking about the same 2 that have watched others tussle without joining in and assisting....just saying...

11-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Sounds like Joker looked up the call and saw everyone who was involved the second time around. You know that call was brought up by a supervisor for sure. Clearly they made a mistake, hopefully they will receive the appropriate training and learn a lesson from this. These types of mistakes should be made by rookies, not officers with several years on....

11-09-2010, 01:07 AM
They should put them both in SRO!!!!!! We all kinow that some of them are also useless

11-09-2010, 08:19 PM
are there even any k9 spots opening soon? who will get em?

Lil one
11-13-2010, 02:45 AM
We are supposed to be a team. Isn't it enough the Department is criticized constantly by the public, now we have to worry about our "teammates" saying shit behind our backs? If you see someone make a mistake bring it to their attention so they can learn and grow as an officer. We should be constantly improving ourselves as officers not acting like little *****es spreading negativity.

11-20-2010, 09:56 PM
Listen here "lil one". Have you ever worked a shift with them before?? If not its best that you zip it. Countless officers and supervisors alike have TRIED to get them on the right path but it just does not work. At least I hear they are being sent to a street survival school in Daytona for their officer safety. Lord knows they need it. Unfortunate part is ?? going around telling everyone he's been selected for the school as though someone threw him a bone. WAKE UP YOU TWO! Time to get your guys $hit straight before you get hurt or get someone else hurt or killed! :evil: If not there's the front door! :evil:

11-27-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm coming for you