PDA

View Full Version : Tell the Governor where to cut

11-06-2010, 04:07 PM
http://www.scotttransition.com/send-your-ideas/

11-07-2010, 04:49 PM
http://www.scotttransition.com/send-your-ideas/

IDid my part.

I told him about merging all state law enforcement and that state employees are not the burden to the FRS.

Merging would save the state money and have more resources under one command (I.E. Public Saftey Dept).

The many county employees and city employees that make much more than we do are the ones that are a burden.

Go post, it’s the way he can hear directly from Troopers.

Don’t post comments about getting rid of any one. They will interest if it becomes a bashing or negative attacks.

11-07-2010, 08:27 PM
I also put in a suggestion to merge at least some state leo agencies. It makes absolutely no sense to have so many state leo agencies. It would certainly reduce the number of colonels or chiefs. Also, it would make for a more diversified career for state leo's, instead of being tied to the Highway Patrol, FWC, DOT, or whatever. The savings would be in the tens of millions (after being fully implemented), allow for pay raises and reduce the overall money that the taxpayers pay for the current state leo services. Although it might mean having a DOT officer work a minor S4 that happened in front of them at the weigh station, or a Trooper doing something other than crashes.

11-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Gov. Scott will figure it out quick from his transition team what is going on. He has some heavy hitters on the team... old high ranking employees!! Hope you did not piss in a certain someones cereal? What comes around goes around it just takes some time...Look for a job those of you who pissed someone they shouldn't have off!! You know who you are!

11-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Maybe he can get a few more billion out of medicare to help out with the budget.

11-12-2010, 12:57 AM
I also put in a suggestion to merge at least some state leo agencies. It makes absolutely no sense to have so many state leo agencies. It would certainly reduce the number of colonels or chiefs. Also, it would make for a more diversified career for state leo's, instead of being tied to the Highway Patrol, FWC, DOT, or whatever. The savings would be in the tens of millions (after being fully implemented), allow for pay raises and reduce the overall money that the taxpayers pay for the current state leo services. Although it might mean having a DOT officer work a minor S4 that happened in front of them at the weigh station, or a Trooper doing something other than crashes.

good post. i agree 100%