PDA

View Full Version : 120th Academy!

11-04-2010, 03:02 AM
Anyone else attending on Nov. 7th at 2pm ? See you there!

11-04-2010, 03:12 AM
I will miss the first few days since I can't leave the state until my bond reduction hearing on the 11th. My PO doesn't think it will be an issue.

11-04-2010, 03:17 AM
Anyone else attending on Nov. 7th at 2pm ? See you there!Hey douche this is your second or third time posting that here. No one answered you the other times, why would this time be any different? Better spend your time between now and Sunday doing push ups and running and not on the computer posting stupid sh!t! Just because you got accepted into the academy dosen't mean you'll make it through.

11-04-2010, 03:23 AM
Anyone else attending on Nov. 7th at 2pm ? See you there!Hey douche this is your second or third time posting that here. No one answered you the other times, why would this time be any different? Better spend your time between now and Sunday doing push ups and running and not on the computer posting stupid sh!t! Just because you got accepted into the academy dosen't mean you'll make it through.
Actually this is my first post dumbass. Nice try though. You do know that there's probably hundreds of people who post on this site right? Don't be mad that you didn't make it in the academy it's okay wait your year then apply again. You probably got dq'd for being a moron. lol

11-04-2010, 03:30 AM
Actually this is my first post dumbass. Nice try though. You do know that there's probably hundreds of people who post on this site right? Don't be mad that you didn't make it in the academy it's okay wait your year then apply again. You probably got dq'd for being a moron. lol
Your're the one whos a moron. You're fixing to board a sinking ship. Its ok go through the academy just to get laid off before you even get to go solo. Rick Scott will make sure the newbies are first to go. I hope you have something eles in mind, I hear theres local malls up there in need of security officers. You might want to try that when you get your pink slip! With that being said, who the REAL DUMBASS??

11-04-2010, 03:43 AM
You sound mad, it's okay if you didn't make it. Don't cry on this forum about it. Calm down. You can probably be security at disney world, You can be the next paul blart on your segway! lol what's wrong? did you not make it in because of your G.E.D ? Did you not score high enough on the cjbat? lol Either way I'm sure your rejection letter made you sad, so I guess your the loser who stalks this thread hoping to one day be accepted. SMH.

11-04-2010, 04:08 AM
You sound mad, it's okay if you didn't make it. Don't cry on this forum about it. Calm down. You can probably be security at disney world, You can be the next paul blart on your segway! lol what's wrong? did you not make it in because of your G.E.D ? Did you not score high enough on the cjbat? lol Either way I'm sure your rejection letter made you sad, so I guess your the loser who stalks this thread hoping to one day be accepted. SMH.
You sound like the typical rookie I mean soon to be rookie trooper. Well if you keep it up with that attitude you wont make it through the academy. Show up on Sunday with that ****y attitude and see where it gets you. None of your class mates will like you, Your going to be the recruit that thinks he knows everything and can do everything better than everyone eles. Its ok, you'll do yourself in. I have seen it many times before. Keep on assuming what you want. Your not even close to the truth. Just goes to show how ****y and how you already think you know everything before you have even started. I would say you're not going to make it all the way through.

11-04-2010, 04:16 AM
I'm not saying I know everything nor am I ****y. All I asked was a simple question. That's it. BUT, I replied to your ignorance because you couldn't comprehend a question as such. I'm going to learn & follow orders that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. If you didn't make it in, don't take it out on me. It was just one simple question, maybe your too dumb to understand that. Besides I'd rather be a "typical rookie" than a loser who got rejected and stalks forum thinking they know everything about FHP & bash other people. Your a joke. Settle down wannabe.

11-04-2010, 04:26 AM
Its funny all you can do is try to assume you know my background and that you can't stick up for yourself without insults. That being said. You're the little f*cker that is going to pull other LEO's and give them a UTC. I know your wondering what a UTC is, don't worry you'll soon find out. Its little f*ckers like you that give FHP a bad name. How you made it through the process with that attitude is beyond me. I guess it can't weed out all the bad ones. IF you do make it through, you'll be the rookie we hear about in the news in a few years doing something really stupid and you'll bring shame to the Patrol. You're going to think your so ivincible. Guess what? Theres are alot of highways in Florida that are in the middle of no where. Where back up could be 20 minutes away. Pull someone over and talk to them the way you're talking to me and we just might see you in the news. I know you think you're going to be some kind of super hero, but you'll just be writing UTC's, ( I know theres that UTC thing again). Have fun in ten buck two with a radio that you can't depend on.

11-04-2010, 04:34 AM
I'm not saying I know everything nor am I ****y. All I asked was a simple question. That's it. BUT, I replied to your ignorance because you couldn't comprehend a question as such. I'm going to learn & follow orders that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. If you didn't make it in, don't take it out on me. It was just one simple question, maybe your too dumb to understand that. Besides I'd rather be a "typical rookie" than a loser who got rejected and stalks forum thinking they know everything about FHP & bash other people. Your a joke. Settle down wannabe.
Wannabe huh? I'm far from a wannabe I can promise you that. How could I get rejected when I never applied? Why would I want to go to FHP and take a cut in pay? I could make as much but I would have to work 70 hours a week. Who really wants to do that? Just remember while you wake up every morning and put your duty belt on with your plastic gun, I am wakeing up putting on my duty belt with a REAL gun. Have fun in the venture you're going to fail. Yeah thats right I said fail and you will fail. Like I said before people like you are your own worst emeny.

11-04-2010, 04:37 AM
Its funny all you can do is try to assume you know my background and that you can't stick up for yourself without insults. That being said. You're the little f*cker that is going to pull other LEO's and give them a UTC. I know your wondering what a UTC is, don't worry you'll soon find out. Its little f*ckers like you that give FHP a bad name. How you made it through the process with that attitude is beyond me. I guess it can't weed out all the bad ones. IF you do make it through, you'll be the rookie we hear about in the news in a few years doing something really stupid and you'll bring shame to the Patrol. You're going to think your so ivincible. Guess what? Theres are alot of highways in Florida that are in the middle of no where. Where back up could be 20 minutes away. Pull someone over and talk to them the way you're talking to me and we just might see you in the news. I know you think you're going to be some kind of super hero, but you'll just be writing UTC's, ( I know theres that UTC thing again). Have fun in ten buck two with a radio that you can't depend on.

Cool story! Yeah and there you go again, reading through these forums quickly to try to find FHP code lol your such a joke. Next thing your going to tell me is you know all the 10 codes as well right? I'm glad you stalk forums thinking your Mr. Smarty pants when you didn't even make it past the cjbat. :devil: You still haven't denied that you were rejected so I think it's safe to say that your a washed up reject who has never made it through the police hiring process. Talking like this on a forum is no way how I would treat someone in real life. I would give more respect to shitbird than to you. To gain respect you got to give it. Neither of are respecting each other so don't be a hypocrite and have a great night reject.

11-04-2010, 04:41 AM
Wannabe huh? I'm far from a wannabe I can promise you that. How could I get rejected when I never applied? Why would I want to go to FHP and take a cut in pay? I could make as much but I would have to work 70 hours a week. Who really wants to do that? Just remember while you wake up every morning and put your duty belt on with your plastic gun, I am wakeing up putting on my duty belt with a REAL gun. Have fun in the venture you're going to fail. Yeah thats right I said fail and you will fail. Like I said before people like you are your own worst emeny.
I knew you stalked this forums. You really take the time to go to a agency which you were rejected from and cry about it here. Your hating on a agency in which you have never applied to and know nothing about. You bad mouth it for no reason. Go put on your so called "duty belt" and go write jaywalking tickets. little boy.

11-04-2010, 04:48 AM
I knew you stalked this forums. You really take the time to go to a agency which you were rejected from and cry about it here. Your hating on a agency in which you have never applied to and know nothing about. You bad mouth it for no reason. Go put on your so called "duty belt" and go write jaywalking tickets. little boy.
LOL A agency I don't know nothing about huh? I have plenty of friends that are troopers in the county I work in. I hear about everything that goes on in the FHP daily. I know more about the agency you are going to be working for than you ever will. Jaywalking tickets? LMAO the funny. Heres another code for you SIG 4. Your going to be useing that one a lot.lol thats all you are going to do. Little boy? Judging by the way you carry yourself on here it seems you're the one still wet behind the ears. the best part of you went down your moms leg!

11-04-2010, 05:59 PM
THIS IS GREAT! IT'S HYSTERICAL!

So I realize you're both calling each other morons, but I want to give a shout out to which ever moron typed, "Ten Buck Two".... LMAO. You sir, are a dumba$$ !

I'm pretty sure the poster of this monstrosity of a blooper was the person who claimed to be with another agency. You're ignorance of "TEN BUCK TWO" clearly shows you're not a Trooper. TIMBUKTU is a city in Western African country, Mali. AKA, in the middle of nowhere.

To the recruit - Good luck. Just keep quiet, so well on test scores, don't be ****y, graduate, listen to your superiors, don't buck your FTO's unless they're doing something malicious, or grossly unethical. Your first months on the road will dictate what your zone partners think of you.

Go to FHP with a grain salt. I was there for 3 years and left for another agency (Federal). You may like it and want to stay. You may not like it and want to leave. For that reason, keep your nose clean. FHP is really well respected with federal agencies (greatly by mine). Word of your superiors is golden, your "version" of an incident won't much matter. It's what is on paper. But anyway, if you do contemplate leaving one day, don't take a step down for a city/county position, it may be more money, but the prestigious stature of a Trooper is far greater than any local officer or deputy (no disrespect intended). If you need a change, go federal.

Good luck.

11-04-2010, 09:11 PM
the prestigious stature of a Trooper is far greater than any local officer or deputy
You sir are the dumba$$. LOL Your comment above is really funny. "prestigious stature of a trooper" LMAO! Funniest thing i've heard all week!

11-04-2010, 10:07 PM

So I realize you're both calling each other morons, but I want to give a shout out to which ever moron typed, "Ten Buck Two".... LMAO. You sir, are a dumba$$ !

I'm pretty sure the poster of this monstrosity of a blooper was the person who claimed to be with another agency. You're ignorance of "TEN BUCK TWO" clearly shows you're not a Trooper. TIMBUKTU is a city in Western African country, Mali. AKA, in the middle of nowhere.

To the recruit - Good luck. Just keep quiet, so well on test scores, don't be ****y, graduate, listen to your superiors, don't buck your FTO's unless they're doing something malicious, or grossly unethical. Your first months on the road will dictate what your zone partners think of you.

Go to FHP with a grain salt. I was there for 3 years and left for another agency (Federal). You may like it and want to stay. You may not like it and want to leave. For that reason, keep your nose clean. FHP is really well respected with federal agencies (greatly by mine). Word of your superiors is golden, your "version" of an incident won't much matter. It's what is on paper. But anyway, if you do contemplate leaving one day, don't take a step down for a city/county position, it may be more money, but the prestigious stature of a Trooper is far greater than any local officer or deputy (no disrespect intended). If you need a change, go federal.

Good luck.

That is exactly what I plan on doing. Following instructions & god willing, graduate. This moron that replied so has no life but to stalk a FHP forum, learn 10 codes, and be a no life who F5's this page all day long, just because he got rejected. Anyways thanks for the good luck and info, and I wish you the best in your endeavors.

11-04-2010, 10:56 PM

Good luck.

That is exactly what I plan on doing. Following instructions & god willing, graduate. This moron that replied so has no life but to stalk a FHP forum, learn 10 codes, and be a no life who F5's this page all day long, just because he got rejected. Anyways thanks for the good luck and info, and I wish you the best in your endeavors.
Back at it huh? Couldn't get back to me last night but now that someone eles is here to take up for you, you speak again. Hey did you ask your mom about the best part of you going down her leg? LMAO I have to know the 10 codes you little douche, I am the real cop here. Not some AAA with a badge!

11-04-2010, 11:03 PM
My background investigator called me back again today 11-04-10 and informed me that this position is very tentitive meaning they may not be able to keep us after the new governor takes office. I sure hope not. Anyone else hear anything this afternoon?

11-04-2010, 11:18 PM

Good luck.

Back at it huh? Couldn't get back to me last night but now that someone eles is here to take up for you, you speak again. Hey did you ask your mom about the best part of you going down her leg? LMAO I have to know the 10 codes you little douche, I am the real cop here. Not some AAA with a badge!

LOL it's you again!!! I'm sorry I have a life, sleep, and I'm not a loser reject from FHP like you who refreshes the page every second. Sorry reject!!hahaha Your just like your whore mother, the ***** always wants the last word! hahaha Anyways your not a cop. Just stop. Your a security guard at Toys r us, playing in the little kids section where all the toy guns are at. You wish you could hold a real gun. Lollll The reason you learned 10 codes is to pretend your a cop and use them on forum. LMFAO!!! Stick to your water gun little boy. settle down hahaha

11-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Who are the Cordinators? Lt Hinton?