PDA

View Full Version : Haridopolus says thankyou to DOC

11-04-2010, 02:37 AM
In the Tallahassee Democrat today Senator Haridopolus beat on his chest and said to Florida Law Enforcement that he is going to reward us by taking away our over generous health care benefits(his exact words not mine) and replace it with health savings accounts and make us pay into our retirement which he is going to switch to the investment plan that way we will have more flexibility he says. Thanks Senator Haridopolus I will remember you and your words when I go to work tommorow. I won't forget it and neither will my fellow officers!

Open Carry Man
11-04-2010, 03:34 AM
[If Scott wins, state workers can expect an overhaul of their traditional defined benefit retirement plans with guaranteed income to a defined contribution system that, "gives them more flexibility in planning for their own retirement," Haridopolos said.

Haridopolos also wants to save $300 million by transforming a generous state health insurance program into health savings accounts. Haridopolos also predicted a massive restructuring of the state's $19 billion Medicaid program.

If Scott wins and makes good on his promises, lawmakers in his own party will rebel, predicted Doug Martin, a spokesman for the American Federation of State, Local and Municipal Employees. Conservative rural districts that depend on prisons and subsidized health care are represented by Republicans, Martin said.

"When he starts closing institutions, he's going to come crashing into reality," Martin said. "These are the life's blood for these communities. In the Legislature, you can't ask a member to vote against the district."

I've met Haridopolous. He's my State Senator, and he sends me a card on my birthday year. He's one of the nicest guys in politics; he comes off as super-sincere. That's why he's dangerous. He's a tool of the rich and the super-rich. By the time he's done with our health care, I'll be campaigning for Obama's re-election, and actually liking it.

11-07-2010, 04:24 AM
Just use probation officer for your name. I sent that they should eliminate CC as it just sets people up to go back to prison and that probation with a curfew is a better idea and sends them to prison for violating the law also and this will keep the prison growth numbers down and save travel money if the legislature would remove CC supervision from the statutes going forward.

Reply to the miss guided above give him or her a hanky to wipe off his mouth:

Now go spit out all that stuff you just put in your mouth while your fellow brothers and sisters loose out on benefits and Pensions. People like you are weak and worthless but the rest of us are many **** and we know what you are. We will sabatoge our work place if you or Bennett or Haridopolus cut our benefits or pension or reduce our pay. By the way you keep pointing to Texas and NC corrections as examples. Yea their the ones with prison breaks where innocents are murdered and sex predators have roamed wild for F'N MONTHS WITH OUT A WARRANT EVER BEING SIGNED. Hey how about that sex OFFENDER that raped a baby in a motel room in NC that the officer hadn't seen in 3 MONTHS and never reported it? LETS GET TO WORK **** AND HAVE A FUC%IN TEA ON ME!!!!

11-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Just use probation officer for your name. I sent that they should eliminate CC as it just sets people up to go back to prison and that probation with a curfew is a better idea and sends them to prison for violating the law also and this will keep the prison growth numbers down and save travel money if the legislature would remove CC supervision from the statutes going forward.

Reply to the miss guided above give him or her a hanky to wipe off his mouth:

Now go spit out all that stuff you just put in your mouth while your fellow brothers and sisters loose out on benefits and Pensions. People like you are weak and worthless but the rest of us are many **** and we know what you are. We will sabatoge our work place if you or Bennett or Haridopolus cut our benefits or pension or reduce our pay. By the way you keep pointing to Texas and NC corrections as examples. Yea their the ones with prison breaks where innocents are murdered and sex predators have roamed wild for F'N MONTHS WITH OUT A WARRANT EVER BEING SIGNED. Hey how about that sex OFFENDER that raped a baby in a motel room in NC that the officer hadn't seen in 3 MONTHS and never reported it? LETS GET TO WORK **** AND HAVE A FUC%IN TEA ON ME!!!!

Money has to be saved according to them (and I guess the majority of people that voted for them) and its better if it is done that way than just taking things from us. There are little things that can be done that don't effect public safety but do save money. Its better to get some actual cuts that make some sense out there in reality. CC has always been an inefficient use of resources and would be better handled by having people on probation with curfews so people that really can't follow the reasonable rules are locked up.

11-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Senator Haridopolus why you want to hurt us soo? 38$ dollars per 100,000 the lowest in all 50 states and probably in many south american states. Mike things change look what happend too poor ol Charley Crist one minute you think your on top riding that high and the next well you know. Humpty Dumpty could reappear for you too. You might need us later when your running for those Federal Houses. Mike quit drinking the tea!!!

CPT Aubrey
11-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Senator Haridopoulus ( who in the crap can spell his name- like Lisa Murkowski of Alaska) has ambitions beyond his current position.

A guy that doesn't even shave which is rare for a Greek, promotes as much confidance as the Persians at Thermopylae.

CPT Aubrey
11-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Sorry for posting again so soon, but I read an interesting article today on the Greek Haridopoulus which I think literally translates into, "harry population". snicker.

He's hired three guys who will make over six figures while drawing $6,000 or more per month in state retirement, of course after they drew hundreds of thousands in DROP the moment they called and end to their working state lives. I guess they were just kidding.

What a hoot.

They point to the average state retiree who draws an average of sixteen thousand a year (that translates to $1,333 almost six time less than what the priviledged get) who maybe took $10,000-$30,000 in DROP money and they're the reason why there is a problem with the state retirement system.

LO F-N- L

These guys are all shysters. Now there's even a fight in Congress and Republican Fiscal CON-SER-VA-TIVEES are backtracking on their promise to end earmarks, as Rubio is back peddling on the Tea Party movememt.

Same-O-F-N same-O.

11-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Yes, this ass clown is a major hypocrite. How can he hire three double dippers and then claim to be such a budget hawk! These people make me sick to my stomach! Every dirty dawg has his day! :twisted: