PDA

View Full Version : SO LONG B10TCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-03-2010, 04:24 PM
THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!
Get to work. LMAO. No more sleeping in your office. Lets start with the Regional Directors and the multitude of waste in those Regional offices. Time to clean house.....No need to cut at the local levels. Maybe a little consolidation within each facility. There is no need to have a Warden, 2 Assistants, a Colonel and A Major at every Facility. Especially when they have NO clue how to run a freaking prison camp. Maybe Rick Scott will get rid of the old Crosby gang that is still lingering out there. The only way they got there in the first place is by blowing someone down the hall.

11-10-2010, 01:50 AM
I hear the newspapers and the transition team are reading this just want to make sure its on top of the list on LEO Affairs.

CPT Aubrey
11-10-2010, 02:07 AM
I certainly hope they are reading this......

Chances are they can't distinguish between shit and shinola.

There are more than a few good suggestions.

11-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Definately don't need 2 assistant wardens at the prisons.

CPT Aubrey
11-10-2010, 02:27 AM
Of course we don't.

And we don't need Haridopolous, Cannon, the PBA or Scott.

What a conundrum.

11-11-2010, 01:07 AM
Of course we don't.

And we don't need Haridopolous, Cannon, the PBA or Scott.

What a conundrum.

Yeah, You sure have to have some good throat skill to go from a punk ass kid on the street to a regional Director in less then 15 years or better yet from C.O. to Captain in less then 5 years only to get promoted by your back woods cousin. I thought there was a rule about working under the command or supervision of a relative. I remembered when Crosby took office and he sent his militia to almost every prison throughout the state to get there feet in the door and get a lock on things. Look at the bozos down in region 4. Villacorta can't stand them and does not want some of them there, but. knows she has no power or control of things when her wardens have a direct line to region 1 and have more authority and say they she does. Heck, give me 2 months a reliable car and a case of pink slips.......From up here in the pan handle down to the keys, I can save this department several million dollars right off the bat