PDA

View Full Version : Bye Joe

11-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Maybe next time Joe sorry you won't be making all those moves in the PD that you told those fine officers that were walking around with you. Hey Chuck better tell the mayor your sorry, and out little bald friend that works inside better move on. Never take side guys !

11-04-2010, 08:58 PM
I wonder about all those Jobs he promised. What now Joe?

11-21-2010, 07:45 PM
Hey Joe I see you are still posting here. Come on get on with your life you are OUT !

I wonder about all those Jobs he promised. What now Joe?

11-27-2010, 09:45 PM
Little Joe is still at it with his meetings with a patrol admin Sgt and and and another officer named Grant. When will you guys give it up

11-28-2010, 01:49 AM
Am I missing something but didnt the Wilton Manors PBA and FOP endorse Joe A which is a blanket endorsement from all the cops and civilians who are represented by both organizations. Why wouldn't people support candidates who there organizations endorse?

11-28-2010, 03:29 AM
You are missing something, just becuse the PBA supported him there were lots of us that did not. The PBA is really Sgt Chuck H who made all kinds of deals with Joe. He and Grant were told there were going to have the keys to the kingdom and that fell out(thank God). They sold their badge for the promiss and still do.
As for the banket the only one I know of was the one that Joe, Grant and Chuck were on in the park. It was a real blanket party. Joe is a jerk and it showed

Am I missing something but didnt the Wilton Manors PBA and FOP endorse Joe A which is a blanket endorsement from all the cops and civilians who are represented by both organizations. Why wouldn't people support candidates who there organizations endorse?

11-29-2010, 04:57 AM
You are missing something, just becuse the PBA supported him there were lots of us that did not. The PBA is really Sgt Chuck H who made all kinds of deals with Joe. He and Grant were told there were going to have the keys to the kingdom and that fell out(thank God). They sold their badge for the promiss and still do.
As for the banket the only one I know of was the one that Joe, Grant and Chuck were on in the park. It was a real blanket party. Joe is a jerk and it showed

So two wilton manors officers control the wilton manors pba and fop? Thought any organization would have a majority vote of the membership. Thank you for the information.

12-02-2010, 05:09 AM
Anybody seen EX COMMISSIONER JOE ANGELO around town lately? You know since he got whipped by MAYOR GARY RESNICK! Wonder what school he will skip town to now that he got no job and no elected position. Wonder what Scott Newton has advised him to do like last time when he told Joe to beet feat to avoid the heat. Hey maybe he goes back to Harvard. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

12-02-2010, 11:28 PM
As a cook right ?

Anybody seen EX COMMISSIONER JOE ANGELO around town lately? You know since he got whipped by MAYOR GARY RESNICK! Wonder what school he will skip town to now that he got no job and no elected position. Wonder what Scott Newton has advised him to do like last time when he told Joe to beet feat to avoid the heat. Hey maybe he goes back to Harvard. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

12-03-2010, 06:46 AM
As a cook right ?

A cook where ? Some place where ex south philly flim flam boys go to hang out and plan to scam a entire city into thinking they were here to do good but just had their personal interests to further. Joe Angelo led this city goverment into a hole in which they will probably never recover. He could not hold a job with FP & L, just missed getting arrested, had to leave the south to escape, and he wanted to be mayor. We learned our lesson by voting in a incompetent mayor by the name of scott newton who had no clue what to do. Thank GOD GARY RESNICK stepped up and is leading this city back to where it should be. The only place Joe Angelo should be cooking is in a prison if he even qualifies for that.