PDA

View Full Version : PBA?

11-03-2010, 07:01 AM
PBA OH PBA WHERE ARE YOU NOW? PLEASE ADVISE. I HAVE SEEN ALL THE PICTURES SOO SHINEY AND BRIGHT ABOUT ALL THE NEW BOARD OF DIRECTORS IN THAT MAGNIFICANT PAPER CALLED THE ROLL CALL . YOU HAVE DONE SOOO LITTLE PRIOR PUBLISHING OF OUR WELL EVIDENCED FACTUAL CAUSE IN THE PUBLIC PRESS BEFORE THIS CLOSE ELECTION BUT I SURE AS HELL GOT MY ROLL CALL WITH ALL YOUR SHINEY PICTURES OF THE NEW BOARD MEMBERS. SOOO WHATS THE NEXT PLAN OF ACTION? SELL OFF P&P, GO FORTH REPRESENT PRIVATE CORRECTIONS AS WELL AS US. WHAT IS IT? CAUSE I KNOW YOU GOT A PLAN TO SAVE YOUR POLITICAL ASS IN TALLAHASSEE CAUSE IF YOU DIDNT THERE WOULD BE WHOLE LOT OF PHOTOGRAPHERS OUT OF WORK. THIS BEING SAID CAUSE YOU DIDN'T FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT, CAUSE I DIDN'T SEE CONTINOUS ARTICLES ABOUT WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN, I MEAN REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN, IN THE PRESS IF THAT CORPORATE PIMP GETS ELECTED. PBA YOUR THE BIGGEST WHORE OF THEM ALL. ENOUGH SAID

11-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Let's get to work.

11-03-2010, 08:56 PM
PBA? Who's still a PBA member? I dropped them in 1996 for private on duty/off duty legal insurance.
Vote with who you write your check to...

11-03-2010, 10:17 PM
PBA went all out against Scott but he still won. There is no hope for you now as you are toast.

11-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Well, unfortunately a lot of state employess did not even bother to vote. No excuse! PBA did everything they could but it doesn't matter if people don't support them with membership or get off their dead ass and vote! If we had 100% membership and everyone voted, Sink would have won easily. Now, we could all suffer another the heavy jack boots of Governor-elect Rick Scott! :cry:

11-04-2010, 01:03 AM
I think someone told you years ago that pba stinks! I guess he was right. The first person to talk to Scott was Bruce Grant, And the second was Mike Wolfe. The times are changing. Hey, keep sending pba your money. Instead, just bun the money. :shock:

11-04-2010, 01:37 AM
I think someone told you years ago that pba stinks! I guess he was right. The first person to talk to Scott was Bruce Grant, And the second was Mike Wolfe. The times are changing. Hey, keep sending pba your money. Instead, just bun the money. :shock:

They definately helped Sink some but too many were hell bent on voting Republican and evidently didn't check Scott out as much as they should have.

11-04-2010, 01:43 AM
Bull, Scott was the person for the job and pba put all thier eggs in one basket! I hope Scott buries the union!

11-04-2010, 01:47 AM
Bull, Scott was the person for the job and pba put all thier eggs in one basket! I hope Scott buries the union!

Will you go to your deposition already. :lol:

11-04-2010, 01:52 AM
Gee, you lost. Can you crawl back into your hole now. Go Scott...