PDA

View Full Version : Start kissing your benefits goodbye

11-03-2010, 02:11 AM
Well it happened so you can start preparing for the benefit reductions and retirement co-pays and all the rest in 2011. Even if you go local high risk is going to be reduced from 3% to 2.5% a year or lower in FRS and property taxes are coming under attack again soon also for people planning to go there.

11-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Let's get to work.

11-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Cut your own budgets, maybe get a smaller truck with 32" tires instead of 36", give up chewing tobbacco, cigarettes, and switch to cheaper beer. Make your fat cousin/common law wife get a job.

11-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Cut your own budgets, maybe get a smaller truck with 32" tires instead of 36", give up chewing tobbacco, cigarettes, and switch to cheaper beer. Make your fat cousin/common law wife get a job.

Maybe the wannabees will have to back off on buying their gadgets. :snicker:

11-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Hey thats pretty funny. I guess that just shows what the state of florida thinks of me and my profession. I know when I go to work tommorow morning I definately will remember your funny words and know just how appreciated I am. Thanks Florida glad to serve ya!

Open Carry Man
11-04-2010, 03:41 AM
Hey thats pretty funny. I guess that just shows what the state of florida thinks of me and my profession. I know when I go to work tommorow morning I definately will remember your funny words and know just how appreciated I am. Thanks Florida glad to serve ya!

I have no installment debt, my cars are old, but paid for. I don't smoke or drink. I do have an unemployed son and his wife that have been unemployed for a long time, and I provide financial assistance to them. (Don't worry, **** Scott'; they're not costing the taxpayers a dime.)

I don't expect the public to kiss my fanny, but there's this expectation on the part of so much of the public that we ought to work for $500 a week with no benefits. We work with dangerous people, and we do work most people either (A) don't want to do, (B) don't have the integrity to do, or (C) don't have the courage to do. Our work makes people safer; we prevent more havoc than anyone here will ever know.

I'll tell you this: If Haridopolous rams through the rape of our healthcare, I'll go to Columbia/HCA hospitals every time, straight to the ER, and never pay the bill, every time I get sick. Let's get to work.