PDA

View Full Version : Honor Above All Else: Removing The Veil Of Secrecy

Officer Friendly
10-31-2010, 02:10 AM
This book was written by a retired BSO Deputy. I can verify several of these stories because I was there or I have spoke with someoone else that has first hand knowledge. I also know this deputy as a good friend for many years. Some of the stories are funny and some of them will make you say, "What the heck?" Below is the post that the author wrote on another forum on this web site. I have read the book it is interesting reading. I encourage everyone to read it. Some of it was very eye opening, even with being in law enforcement. I have been "on the job" for many years myself. It has definitely been interesting. I would not change professions with anyone. It is the best ride for the money, even with the politics, lousy pay, etc.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

As a retired Broward Co. Deputy Sheriff and a former Walton Co. Deputy. I have written a book about my personal experiences with both agencies. A lot of the stories are humorous and a lot of stories will open your eyes to the power corruption and abuse of power behind the scenes! I myself would never have believed these incidences to be factual if I hadn't actually experienced them. I have been told by many that this book is well written and very very informative; which does truly remove the veil of secrecy. The book can be ordered from my website http://www.honoraboveallelse.org for an autographed copy...also Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

Don't get me wrong, I truly enjoyed my 35 yrs. in law enforcement and the majority of the people I worked with. As for me, I feel like I was a big part of "The Greatest Show On Earth!"

Dennis Wise

Officer Friendly
11-07-2010, 09:01 PM
The book was written in 2006. Unfortunately the web site listed above has since been taken down. The book is still available through Amazon or Barnes & Noble. Get yourself a copy. Get one for a friend or a relative that is in this crazy profession called law enforcement.

11-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Yea great who cares

The book was written in 2006. Unfortunately the web site listed above has since been taken down. The book is still available through Amazon or Barnes & Noble. Get yourself a copy. Get one for a friend or a relative that is in this crazy profession called law enforcement.