PDA

View Full Version : thank you

10-29-2010, 10:41 PM
to the officers of the ECSO i would like to say thank you and mine and my familes thoughts go out to you today. too often we wait for tragedy before we stop our men and women in green to simply shake your hands and offer a simple kind word for the job you do. while these words wont ease the pain you all are facing i hope it in the least provides a little encouragement that many of us in the community do appreciate the tough job you do every day. may your brother pull through and as difficult as it may be at times please stay safe.

10-29-2010, 10:58 PM
GOD SPEED your recovery you and your families are in our prayers. GOD BLESS.

10-30-2010, 12:51 AM
All bull$hit and politics, moans and groans aside, prayers to the deputies and their families.

10-30-2010, 03:36 AM
God Bless all of you during this time----Your brothers in Blue and Green 1200 miles away have heard of this tragedy, My mother still lives in P'cola and I know she is well protected by your services. May your brothers recover fully and quickly, and may the scumbags punishment be swift and abusive.

An Iowa Cop!

10-30-2010, 04:42 AM
On behalf of our injured Officers, their families and our extended families, I would like to say thank you to those of you who have posted here your kind thoughts, and included us in your prayers. It means a lot to us

10-30-2010, 11:15 PM
Just wanted to let you know that your brothers across the river are praying for you and donating blood like crazy. You are all in our prayers and we hope that you have speedy recovery. Sam, Chad, and Jeremy are all heroes. Keep praying everyone!

10-31-2010, 03:58 AM
Thinking of, and praying for you guys.

- FHP south FL.

10-31-2010, 12:20 PM
May the strength of the thousands praying for you give you strength. Stay strong and we wish you the best brother.