PDA

View Full Version : For all of you that make excuses not to vote

10-27-2010, 05:04 AM
The time is now to vote and vote early. No excuses, make the time to vote.

If you do not vote and Rick Scott wins, many State Officers likely will face layoffs and benefit cuts inclusing pension reductions, loss of Cola, and mandatory contributions. If you choose not to vote this time for whatever Governor you choose (Scott or Sink); don't ***** if you lose your job.

All registered voters history of voting including Law Enforcement Personnel can easily be identified by a public search at this website. You need the persons address to complete the search but your co-workers have that. Try it yourself and see your voting record. God forbid we have layoffs, those that get laid off and didn't feel it was important to vote this year will get called out here by their co-workers.

http://www.politicalstrategies.com/VoterLookup.aspx

Vote now. You're voting for your jobs on the line. Think nobody is going to notice if you don't. You'll get called out on this site.vote now

10-27-2010, 11:39 PM
:arrow: This web site is scarey, I put in a bit of info and all my information pops up. Full name, address, DOB and MY WIFE'S information too :!: , as she is registered at the same address........Will try to find out how to have this blocked. Keep safe guys, side note we can use it to find people at least, too bad they could find us too. :shock:

10-28-2010, 02:56 AM
:arrow: This web site is scarey, I put in a bit of info and all my information pops up. Full name, address, DOB and MY WIFE'S information too :!: , as she is registered at the same address........Will try to find out how to have this blocked. Keep safe guys, side note we can use it to find people at least, too bad they could find us too. :shock:

Anyone can go online for a few dollars and find anyone's address for a couple of bucks.