PDA

View Full Version : Troop C training

10-26-2010, 11:46 PM
So what did everyone think of the new gun? I thought it was a great gun and the holster is much better than what we had. I'm also impressed with the lights. The range days were pretty long but overall I thought it was ok.

10-27-2010, 01:36 AM
I think Lt. Cendan is a hunk!!!

10-27-2010, 01:45 AM
I think Lt. Cendan is a hunk!!!
I know I wanted to fail the class so I could spend more time with him for EXTRA one on one help :devil:

10-27-2010, 12:14 PM
Lt. Cendan is the best,,,,in many, many things...... :snicker:

10-27-2010, 12:16 PM
Lt. Cendan puts on the best training in the state, he should be up at the academy as Major then everyone would be highly trained across the state.

10-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Lt. Cendan is the best,,,,in many, many things...... :snicker:

Please do share? We ALL want to know the details!

10-27-2010, 01:27 PM
So what did everyone think of the new gun? I thought it was a great gun and the holster is much better than what we had. I'm also impressed with the lights. The range days were pretty long but overall I thought it was ok.

Something positive from troop c? Do not hear that often :devil:

10-27-2010, 05:29 PM
Nobody wants to be put in a situation where we have to use our new guns but what happens if we do..? What if we have to reload? We only have one extra box of ammo..

10-27-2010, 09:19 PM
Nobody wants to be put in a situation where we have to use our new guns but what happens if we do..? What if we have to reload? We only have one extra box of ammo..
If you can not take out the bad guy with what you have plus a box then I guess it will be a BAD day for you! :devil:

10-27-2010, 10:43 PM
I am from Troop E, they gave us Florida Bullet's information and I was able to get a case of ammo. Plus we got two boxes of ammo. If you need ammo to shoot on your own ask your Instructors.

10-27-2010, 11:38 PM
How is it possible that D C, JF, was able to qualify??? Hard to believe.

10-28-2010, 01:12 AM

Invest in yourself and in your safety. Purchase extra mags fro $22.00 from OMB.

It’s your safety!

This is not like many Troopers go out and buy all these gadget, lights, blue tooth’s, Rolexes. But when it comes down to their persona safety, they think the dept should buy everything.

10-28-2010, 04:08 AM
How is it possible that D C, JF, was able to qualify??? Hard to believe.
OMG are you for real? Anyone can qualify blind folded!! I am sure that they held her hand and maybe even shot the course for her because it is not her job!!! LMAO Thank God she is only in the office and not on the road :devil:

10-28-2010, 02:31 PM
If you can not take out the bad guy with what you have plus a box then I guess it will be a BAD day for you! :devil:

You're right Lt. I guess there will always only be ONE bad guy and he will always have a .38 special with 5 rounds in it.

10-28-2010, 02:51 PM

You're right Lt. I guess there will always only be ONE bad guy and he will always have a .38 special with 5 rounds in it.

Umm Lets see, you have 31 rounds on you, then an additional 50 in a box, if during a fire fight we have the time to get back to your car and reload that 50 into your mags, you should be going for a shotgun or rifle at that point. A handgun is just a defensive weapon to get you to something else..

10-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Considering the last two trooper involved shootings in Troop C, there needs to be way more than one extra box. Between the CIP team shooting and the Pinellas shooting, there were NUMEROUS rounds fired--with ZERO hits. Nice shootin' boys!

Remember, guns don't shoot people, people who aren't Troopers shoot people.

10-28-2010, 04:33 PM
It's sad to see that people on here don't think you need to carry that many extra rounds.

10-28-2010, 09:42 PM
It's sad to see that people on here don't think you need to carry that many extra rounds.

Find the last time in a LE involved shooting that an officer had time to return to their car and reload mags from a box of ammo? Besides even if there were than many rounds being fired a handgun is not the weapon you should be doing it with..

11-01-2010, 11:46 PM
If you can shoot, you won't have any problems. if you can't shoot, you WILL have problems. Funny how that works.

11-04-2010, 06:28 PM
Lets hear it for Lt. C. He and his staff did a great job at the range. Long hours and a lot of hard work. My hat's off to you Sir.

Thanks.

11-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Lets hear it for Lt. C. He and his staff did a great job at the range. Long hours and a lot of hard work. My hat's off to you Sir.

Thanks.

Yes you are correct Lt Carter does perform instructor duties great and goes above and beyond!!! Just ask him!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

11-04-2010, 10:26 PM

Thanks.

Yes you are correct Lt Carter does perform instructor duties great and goes above and beyond!!! Just ask him!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Nice post and repsonse to yourself Lt. Carter, at least you used spell check...

11-04-2010, 10:47 PM
I, AC, am the greatest in Troop C just ask me I have been passed over for promotions (several), I have worked EVERYWHERE in the troop and I mean EVERYWHERE!!!! I have more expirence then all of you Bit..es!!!!! ASK ME..... :devil: :devil:

11-05-2010, 12:44 AM

Thanks.

Well, someone told me about this, I think the Lt. C. they were talking about was Lt. Cendan...He is far better of an instuctor then me.....By the way I only use spell check at home...Do not have enough time at work to use it.....

However, thanks, I think........ :snicker:

P.S. - I gave up on getting promoted, figure I could use the time signing 208 forms for you guys......... :D

Allan :cop:

11-05-2010, 03:40 AM
Wow, talk about negativity? thanks for the vote of confidence boys..... I thought you were behind me, but I guess not... Lt. C. did a great job at the range. Then again, he did a great job at the range..... hats off to you... Good job...

Thanks for the great training...

A fellow follower. and trooper...

11-05-2010, 04:23 AM
Wow, talk about negativity? thanks for the vote of confidence boys..... I thought you were behind me, but I guess not... Lt. C. did a great job at the range. Then again, he did a great job at the range..... hats off to you... Good job...

Thanks for the great training...

A fellow follower. and trooper...

Really, All the instructors did a great job at the range. For everything you guys did, they had to go through it 10 times, plus thier training as well.

I must say the last class that was there were true Troopers. During the first day at the range, heavy rains came in, when it was decided to move forward after the rain slowed, no one complained or *****ed. They did what they were suppose to do and it seems everyone made the best out of a rough situation.....

Stay safe - Allan :cop:

11-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Well you know, after having Major Baby B leave Troop C and Captain H, leave Troop C, shooting in the rain in the mud with the bugs and hanging out with good instructors and great co workers what is there to complain about? Having those two gone from the Troop has relived more stress than anyone will ever know.

Yes hats off to Troop C training staff great job! For the Troopers who had trouble standing up after kneeling down and had trouble reaching around your waist lines, we still love you but please hit the gym or a treadmill. We may need you to respond and save our lives or even your own.

11-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Well you know, after having Major Baby B leave Troop C and Captain H, leave Troop C, shooting in the rain in the mud with the bugs and hanging out with good instructors and great co workers what is there to complain about? Having those two gone from the Troop has relived more stress than anyone will ever know.

Yes hats off to Troop C training staff great job! For the Troopers who had trouble standing up after kneeling down and had trouble reaching around your waist lines, we still love you but please hit the gym or a treadmill. We may need you to respond and save our lives or even your own.

Great response Bob French!! I guess you do not need to take stress leave now since they are gone so you can milk the system as long as you want and do nothing! :evil:

11-05-2010, 05:40 PM

Well that because now you can do whatever you want!!! I love my job!!!

11-06-2010, 01:31 AM
WELL SOME ARE JUST LIKE TEFLON... no matter what you do or don't do.... Wow, I'd love to get that status, eh JF, PJ, AC, HF, RI, etc.....

11-10-2010, 02:13 AM

Thanks.

Well, someone told me about this, I think the Lt. C. they were talking about was Lt. Cendan...He is far better of an instuctor then me.....By the way I only use spell check at home...Do not have enough time at work to use it.....

However, thanks, I think........ :snicker:

P.S. - I gave up on getting promoted, figure I could use the time signing 208 forms for you guys......... :D

Allan :cop:

YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE! AND YES LT. CENDAN NEVER GOT RELIEVED FROM INSTRUCTOR DUTIES :devil:

11-12-2010, 12:48 AM
WOW............................................... ..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

11-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Did anyone in troop c cry like a baby during the training? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11-14-2010, 08:09 AM
Did anyone in troop c cry like a baby during the training? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure they did, but I'll never tell who............ but I'm sure you can figure it out all by yourselves.

11-14-2010, 02:49 PM
OMG I bet I can guess and I bet SHE has bars! Someone needs to put her in for an evaluation because she is NOT fit for duty... Can you imagine her as your back-up?!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: