PDA

View Full Version : Executive Director

10-23-2010, 02:13 PM
Will she still be here after the new Governor takes office?

10-23-2010, 02:22 PM

Let me guess, you want to start a new stupid post.

10-23-2010, 03:02 PM
I take that as a No.

10-23-2010, 03:30 PM
Gossip gossip gossip, you are like a little old lady

10-24-2010, 09:56 AM

If Scott wins, she's gone, if Sink wins, she stays.

10-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Last time I checked DHSMV was a cabinet agency and all the cabinet members had a vote in it! Sorry to interrupt your mindless comments with facts! :devil:

10-26-2010, 04:00 AM
Last time I checked DHSMV was a cabinet agency and all the cabinet members had a vote in it! Sorry to interrupt your mindless comments with facts! :devil:

Post a link, cause I dont think thats true? It's totally up to the Gov.

10-26-2010, 08:55 AM

DHSMV is a cabinet agency, but if the governor wants a change, he'll get it. Trust me on that one. Big Mama will be gone, Czernis will just start burning his leave time, he's gone in February anyway.

10-26-2010, 01:20 PM

DHSMV is a cabinet agency, but if the governor wants a change, he'll get it. Trust me on that one. Big Mama will be gone, Czernis will just start burning his leave time, he's gone in February anyway.

Big Momma will stand to lose over $516,000 of her DROP when Scott replaces her, since she will only have been in the program for 17 months. Czernis had good timing when he entered the DROP - he'll walk away with all of his $487,000.