PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Hugged Up with the Ultra Liberal

10-22-2010, 02:03 PM
Did anyone happen to catch the Pensacola News Journal this morning. There is a photo of Sheriff Moron all hugged up with Alex Slink. Alex Slink is an unabashful Obama Liberal who makes Nancy Pilosi look like Rush Limbaugh. And there he was, pandering for votes all hugged up with her. This leads me to question, is Moron a RINO or a closet pinko commie liberal? If so, is this just another one of his vast number of mis-representations.

To whoever is running as a republican ... save that photo it will be worth a 1000 votes come 2010.

10-22-2010, 02:51 PM
This will go over really good with his republican supporters. All cozied up with the Pelosi of the South.

http://cmsimg.pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=DP&Date=20101021&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=10210807&Ref=PH&Item=2&Maxw=542&Maxh=352&q=60

10-22-2010, 04:58 PM
You can bet on one thing, Ronnie Mac would not have been so stupid. Someone told me that he just shows up at people's funerals not invited nor does he even know the family. He is a shameless campaigner and somehow thinks that this will get him re-elected. Well, he will never get past his record, budgets, failure to accedidate anything, total moral loss at the department, etc etc.

10-22-2010, 06:23 PM
"A picture is worth a thousand words"

There has never been a more true statement. I cannot wait to help put Moron back on the street as a Private Investigator.

When was the last Democratic Sheriff? He will sell his soul out, the department out, everyone out for a vote. This really does not surprise since the first thing ole Moron did was hug and kiss Susan Watson and bring her ACLU group inside.

Keep building the track record there Moron.

10-22-2010, 09:18 PM
You can bet on one thing, Ronnie Mac would not have been so stupid. Someone told me that he just shows up at people's funerals not invited nor does he even know the family. He is a shameless campaigner and somehow thinks that this will get him re-elected. Well, he will never get past his record, budgets, failure to accedidate anything, total moral loss at the department, etc etc.
He wasnt at Mrs Mcnesby wake but one of the officers who heads up traffic was there but not in uniform, strange huh?

10-22-2010, 09:28 PM
When was the last Democratic Sheriff?

I hear JP is planning on running as a Democrat!

10-23-2010, 12:25 AM
From the same PNJ article

"We're not committed to any candidate right now," Morgan said.

Morgan claims he isn't "committed to any candidate" yet he has publicly endorsed:

Pam Bondi, Republican nominee Attorney General
Adam Putnam for Commissioner of Agriculture
Jeff Kottkamp for Attorney General
Holly Benson for Attorney General

It appears that he endorsed candidates for AG but then abandoned them. :?

10-23-2010, 06:43 PM
When was the last Democratic Sheriff?

I hear JP is planning on running as a Democrat!
he will lose the majority of voters will not vote for a democRAT, they have had enough of obama , duke it out with morgan ,because he doesnt stand a chance, majority of the people of this county think he is an idiot, but if davey2 is your P.R man you know you are sick.

10-24-2010, 04:39 AM
That is absolutely not true! He is running republican.

10-24-2010, 05:34 AM
That is absolutely not true! He is running republican.
Oh so he is a going to be a turncoat? Switching parties for personal gain won't go over well with either the Democrats or the Republicans.

10-24-2010, 06:40 AM
A lot of Florida sheriffs, and law enforcement in general, are supporting Alex Sink over Rick Scott. If you were educated you would know what Scott plans on doing with the state's retirement system. Among law enforcement, this race is crossing party lines statewide. On this issue, think about your brother officers over anything else.

10-24-2010, 03:30 PM
Do you live in the same reality as the rest of us? The pension system will change in the next few years. Real leadership will try to influence that change to benefit both the taxpayer and the recipients, that's us for the people not following this to closely. Scott at least is up front with what he proposes, Sink might maintain what we have now but at what cost to the taxpayers who then will be mad at us? Think before you vote, remember he legislature voted to make the changes but Crist vetoed it trying to get votes for his run for congress. Which of the two choices are going to veto it next time? That's right Maynard, neither. So look beyond the drop program and try to see the entire picture.

10-27-2010, 02:37 PM
Aside from the fact that Moron has no clue that the photo of him kissing up to Alex Sink will hurt him. He is simply a media hog. This is why he could not keep his mouth shut during the Billing's investigation where his continuous blabber has been a subject of the legal commentater.

I can assure you if there was a TV camera pointed at a pile of crap, Moron would climb into it to be seen.

10-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Aside from the fact that Moron has no clue that the photo of him kissing up to Alex Sink will hurt him. He is simply a media hog. This is why he could not keep his mouth shut during the Billing's investigation where his continuous blabber has been a subject of the legal commentater.

I can assure you if there was a TV camera pointed at a pile of crap, Moron would climb into it to be seen.
If anyone watched the debate , if you cheat you will lie , if you lie you will cheat, in a matter of hours alex sink did both.

10-27-2010, 11:12 PM

If anyone watched the debate , if you cheat you will lie , if you lie you will cheat, in a matter of hours alex sink did both.
Well if anyone knows anything about lying it should be you. Isn't that right, girl? How's your son? Nice mugshot!

10-27-2010, 11:17 PM
Scott wants to completely change FRS so that we have to pay, and Sink does not have the skills to manage the money, as she lost millions. Who do we vote for? Which crook is better?

10-27-2010, 11:37 PM

Well if anyone knows anything about lying it should be you. Isn't that right, girl? How's your son? Nice mugshot!
BUMP

10-28-2010, 02:45 AM

BUMP

10-28-2010, 02:49 AM

10-28-2010, 02:51 AM

BUMP

10-28-2010, 02:54 AM

If anyone watched the debate , if you cheat you will lie , if you lie you will cheat, in a matter of hours alex sink did both.[/quot
BUMP

10-28-2010, 03:01 AM
Ha Ha. Bump it, girlie girl!

10-28-2010, 01:47 PM
you are a very nice person , thanks.

10-28-2010, 11:05 PM
Yeah, I know. I'm nice enough to not identify you by name. But, why should I? Everyone knows. You can't disguise ignorance no matter how hard you try. Bump that, girlie girl.

10-28-2010, 11:24 PM
Yeah, I know. I'm nice enough to not identify you by name. But, why should I? Everyone knows. You can't disguise ignorance no matter how hard you try. Bump that, girlie girl.
You should grow up to as ignorant. you have a nice day.

10-28-2010, 11:51 PM
You should grow up to as ignorant. you have a nice day.
"You should grow up to as ignorant." What? Is that even a sentence? Wow! Ha! Ha!

10-29-2010, 03:45 PM
Does this sheriff not know that greeting and glad handing , passing out cards to jurors and potential jurors may not be illegal which there are attny's looking into it, but it just go to show why crime is soaring in this county, run the dept instead of trying to get re-elected, and please stop dropping by funerals to shake hands with people you dont even know, people are amazed by this.davey2 has you on the wrong track.