PDA

View Full Version : Fort Lauderdale Board closing

10-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Thats what we wanted to see you do. It was ok to post all the Chief BS there right ?
Thanks

10-18-2010, 09:42 PM
Umm yes. It was posted here and on your site. It was relevant to your site because THE GUY WORKED THERE. It was also relevant because HE TAUGHT AT THE ACADEMY (FLPD cops still attend classes right). Perhaps it was relevant because he SAT ON THE CJST BOARD that can TAKE YOUR CERTIFICATE. (Yes even those great FLPD cops can lose their certificate). Maybe it was relevant because there were almost 600 VIEWS when it was closed (hardly views from just WMPD, maybe they were views by actual FLPD and retired FLPD)
So bottom line your boy lost. Yes he was one of your precious (WMPD cops would have to work 1000 years to have FLPD experience)boys. If you were a REAL cop, you'd be happy, but apparently your not. You just support him and what he did. That says alot about you. I guess your not black or female or vocally a democrat. My guess is if you were and perhaps found yourself sitting in front of "that guy" with a vote on your fate, you might feel a little different.
Oh and by the way. You still have one left here that you can take back any time you want. I think she wore out her welcome too......

10-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Well we are great thanks. With the size of our force and all the nut heads that read our boards back then 600 hits is far from a home run. As for Perez I think yo missed the point. WE DONT CARE. As far as the other one you got her you keep her. In fact you took both so dont blame us for your jackass move. As for retired FLPD you give the site to much credit

No I was not happy because FOP or PBA dont do this on web sites to any member in good standing. I guess its ok for WMPD but not all of the guys at you shop are in line with your thinking. They support Perez going but not what you do here.
Oh and the class Perez had we have our own major that teaches that one.

Umm yes. It was posted here and on your site. It was relevant to your site because THE GUY WORKED THERE. It was also relevant because HE TAUGHT AT THE ACADEMY (FLPD cops still attend classes right). Perhaps it was relevant because he SAT ON THE CJST BOARD that can TAKE YOUR CERTIFICATE. (Yes even those great FLPD cops can lose their certificate). Maybe it was relevant because there were almost 600 VIEWS when it was closed (hardly views from just WMPD, maybe they were views by actual FLPD and retired FLPD)
So bottom line your boy lost. Yes he was one of your precious (WMPD cops would have to work 1000 years to have FLPD experience)boys. If you were a REAL cop, you'd be happy, but apparently your not. You just support him and what he did. That says alot about you. I guess your not black or female or vocally a democrat. My guess is if you were and perhaps found yourself sitting in front of "that guy" with a vote on your fate, you might feel a little different.
Oh and by the way. You still have one left here that you can take back any time you want. I think she wore out her welcome too......