PDA

View Full Version : SOAR

10-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Can anyone verify if I-4 Troopers are alotted 32 hours of soar per week?

10-17-2010, 01:49 PM
x54. only 8 hrs of SOAR. but however, u can sign up for I4 overtime no matter who you are and work 32 hours a week if you would like to, as long as you live within 30 miles of I4. Hope this helps. u also get paid time and half OT. when u sign up for certain hours then you are bound for the most part to work those hours that u have signed up for. contact the deland station for further information and ask to speak to the LT that is in charge if I4 overtime. have fun, be safe and thank you for all that you do.

10-17-2010, 02:25 PM
x54. only 8 hrs of SOAR. but however, u can sign up for I4 overtime no matter who you are and work 32 hours a week if you would like to, as long as you live within 30 miles of I4. Hope this helps. u also get paid time and half OT. when u sign up for certain hours then you are bound for the most part to work those hours that u have signed up for. contact the deland station for further information and ask to speak to the LT that is in charge if I4 overtime. have fun, be safe and thank you for all that you do.

No problem working the 32 hours of OT, just don't expect to perform your 40 hours of primary employment with any degree of effort or efficiency. What a rip-off of taxpayer funds. Allowing 32 hours of OT a week is disingenuous to the public. Learn to live within your primary income.

10-17-2010, 04:52 PM

No problem working the 32 hours of OT, just don't expect to perform your 40 hours of primary employment with any degree of effort or efficiency. What a rip-off of taxpayer funds. Allowing 32 hours of OT a week is disingenuous to the public. Learn to live within your primary income.
I am not going to even explain how much of a retard you are! Stfu, you have no idea where the money is coming from! Retard... :cop:

10-17-2010, 05:17 PM

I am not going to even explain how much of a retard you are! Stfu, you have no idea where the money is coming from! Retard... :cop:

No offense guys and girls. I respect your loyalty to the patrol. However why would you work so much when you can come over to a S.O. or PD and make what you are making with SOAR and your home 32 hours more with your family. Thats crazy. Do the math. You guys keep that up. You will be dead 5 years after retirment and live up to cop statistics

10-17-2010, 05:33 PM
Maybe some of us want to make as much as we can while we are stationed in a crap hole like Orlando or south FL and then go back to a small county and live well on the state pay that is much better than local agencies. But you live all your working life living in a crap hole.

10-17-2010, 08:35 PM

Hey, SLUG
I'd say the poster has you clearly ID'd. Why don't you resign since you undoubtedly don't work your regular 40 hours each week anyhow. Arn't you one of those who goes X-8 while you are still in the shower at the start of each shift? You are what is dragging down FHP. Yes, You--Slug! Are you still working on trying to pass your GED?? :shock: :shock:

10-20-2010, 02:24 PM

Hey, SLUG
I'd say the poster has you clearly ID'd. Why don't you resign since you undoubtedly don't work your regular 40 hours each week anyhow. Arn't you one of those who goes X-8 while you are still in the shower at the start of each shift? You are what is dragging down FHP. Yes, You--Slug! Are you still working on trying to pass your GED?? :shock: :shock:
One of the minimum requirements to be a police officer in Florida as far as CJSTC is concerned is to have a high school diploma. Okay with that in mind, no one works 40 hours a week. We take breaks, we eat... You are seriously a idiot!

10-21-2010, 06:00 PM

Hey, SLUG
One of the minimum requirements to be a police officer in Florida as far as CJSTC is concerned is to have a high school diploma. Okay with that in mind, no one works 40 hours a week. We take breaks, we eat... You are seriously a idiot!

"a idiot" huh? :lol: :lol: try the adjective "an"

10-21-2010, 06:15 PM

HEY, JACKASS: :x :x
THE MONEY IS COMING FROM TAXPAYERS! :!: :!:
:idea: :idea: :idea: :roll: :roll:

10-21-2010, 09:42 PM

THE MONEY IS COMING FROM TAXPAYERS! :!: :!:
[/b] :idea: :idea: :idea: :roll: :roll:
Guess what **** face! I make over $100,000 a year as a state trooper in Miami. I contribute more money in taxes than you! Soooo suck it! :devil: :devil: