PDA

View Full Version : Pulling Out All The Stops, HUH??????

10-14-2010, 10:40 PM
MOD Pulling out all the stops with the name thing. I like the whole contains a word not allowed, clever. But you have to get up pretty early in the morning to pull the wool over these eyes. I have to say it keeps things interesting to say the least.

10-15-2010, 01:11 AM
MOD Pulling out all the stops with the name thing. I like the whole contains a word not allowed, clever. But you have to get up pretty early in the morning to pull the wool over these eyes. I have to say it keeps things interesting to say the least.

I think it would be easy to pull the wool over your eyes early as you are still suffering from an extreme hangover...not to hard to figure out who you are and Cappy has had about enough of your b.s. me tinks :wink:

10-15-2010, 01:42 AM
Get real...cappy wont do a thing about nothing.

10-15-2010, 06:50 AM

I think it would be easy to pull the wool over your eyes early as you are still suffering from an extreme hangover...not to hard to figure out who you are and Cappy has had about enough of your b.s. me tinks :wink:

Don't you get tired of hiding behind the captain? Isn't that how you got in this mess in the first place?