PDA

View Full Version : New Training Position

10-14-2010, 12:49 AM
The new training position has been made up for CT? This is the same kind of stuff they did at our agency....................no since in anyone applying, decision is made already. Oh, this is really getting good now? :cop:

10-14-2010, 01:23 PM
The new training position has been made up for CT? This is the same kind of stuff they did at our agency....................no since in anyone applying, decision is made already. Oh, this is really getting good now? :cop:

Instead of stirring up discontent, apply for the position if you want it. While I am qualified for the position, I personally wouldn't want it. 1. You have to live either in or around Tallahassee. 2. Not only are you training DEP personnel, conducting accreditation, etc, you have a full training schedule at the LE academy. When I went up there after being hired, LT Peters and Himmer were working from 0800-2300 getting us through the classes. Additionally, you have to know your stuff. Both did a phenomenal job of instructing, showing both an in depth knowledge of their subjects but also the ability to demonstrate in detail.

If anyone is interested in the position, go to Florida Department of Environmental Protection and click on careers. There is an open position for LT in training and an Officer position in Okeechobee

10-14-2010, 02:48 PM
As your enthusiastic attitude is appreciated, the fact that it the end, well, the results will show. Good luck to you all. :cop:

11-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Time will certainly tell on this one. Well RC, is CT in? :?

11-06-2010, 12:09 AM
Rumor here has it that RC has pulled another fast one.................................... :devil: CT is his man........................... :shock: Look what they did to ABT or better yet, ask? Feel sorry for you folk.

11-06-2010, 11:35 PM
Ok spill the beans .. Who got the position

11-08-2010, 03:04 AM
Well RC....tell them? :devil:

11-13-2010, 08:20 PM
No decision has been made yet. It appears an officer from park police put in for the spot and they are having a hard time just "giving" it to Toolbert without it looking too obvious!

11-14-2010, 12:20 AM
I am going to bet it was the Officer of the Year. They always give someone that and then promote them to LT right away. :D

11-14-2010, 12:15 PM
I am going to bet it was the Officer of the Year. They always give someone that and then promote them to LT right away. :D

You bet wrong, buddy.

11-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Know doubt RC wants CT and will lie, cheat, and manipulate to get him in. That's what he did to us.

11-15-2010, 01:01 PM
The logical question would be, who is the most qualified? If he is more qualified than the others, shouldn't he be awarded the position? Isn't there a structured design for this promotional process?

11-15-2010, 03:00 PM
YOU FUNNY! :snicker:

11-19-2010, 03:53 AM
RC/CT :devil: ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

12-05-2010, 01:08 AM
Congrats on the news Training Lt.

12-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Congrats on the news Training Lt.

Well, care to tell the rest of us who are out of the loop?

12-06-2010, 10:20 PM
I guess that just shoots all your conspiracy theories to heck, now doesn't it?? Congrats RS!

12-07-2010, 03:43 AM
The right decision was made by Tallahassee on this one!!

12-08-2010, 04:46 AM
Yes, after they were blitz and knew they could not get away with it. Way to go PBA! Oh, transition team:

kiernan@kiernangroupholdings.com

Chief law enforcement advisor to the newly elected govenor! Guess some people need to change parties or change jobs....................................

12-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Yes, after they were blitz and knew they could not get away with it. Way to go PBA! Oh, transition team:

kiernan@kiernangroupholdings.com

Chief law enforcement advisor to the newly elected govenor! Guess some people need to change parties or change jobs....................................

Last I checked, the PBA didn't have much clout with the new Gov. That's a shame. Doubt they did much to influence this decision. You try to sound like you're in the know but a closer look reveals that you're really just clueless and looking to stir something up. Get a life.

12-12-2010, 10:12 PM
RC going to take his boy CT and leave? Things are not going his way? Wait until the new govenor comes into place. :devil:

12-27-2010, 08:45 PM
Hey Einsteins. here is one for you all: Not one person in your training have a background in training. Yet, they are making all your decisions and policy changes.............................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm :devil: Don't believe us, ask!

01-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Your wrong the new Lt is qualified. Do your homework b4 u start trashing

01-09-2011, 01:43 AM
Please share with the audiance the qualifications?

01-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Please share with the audiance the qualifications?

audiance?? What does that mean? We all now see why you are still at the bottom of your organization and lack upward mobility! :oops:

01-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Omen called you on it. Answer the question instead of trying to launch a lame attack.

01-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Great answer, NOT! You see you don't have facts and can't answer. Ofcourse, you will now want to say, "You tell me" right?
It is a shame that people such as yourself are so oblivious to the fact of the truth.
Your move, put up or shut up.

01-10-2011, 02:37 AM
Great answer, NOT! You see you don't have facts and can't answer. Ofcourse, you will now want to say, "You tell me" right?
It is a shame that people such as yourself are so oblivious to the fact of the truth.
Your move, put up or shut up.

Instead of trying to stir things up, get your facts straight or go back to the ABT board. The new LT was an officer in the SW region and has a long history of being an instructor including high liability areas.

01-10-2011, 03:04 PM
:snicker: You are so funny, can't even get your fact right. Continue to defend, it's ok. None of them until recently did they have any training experience. Ask. Don't believe the board, ask. :snicker: Oh, you so funny.

01-11-2011, 12:15 AM
:snicker: You are so funny, can't even get your fact right. Continue to defend, it's ok. None of them until recently did they have any training experience. Ask. Don't believe the board, ask. :snicker: Oh, you so funny.

Your answers prove you don't belong to DEP and have no idea who we are talking about. It is doubtful you are even a LEO. Go away.

01-11-2011, 03:02 AM
Sounds like they are a leo, know the facts and are tried of the BS from the tally clowns and want change. When its wrong it can't be defended not even by primative attacks.

01-11-2011, 03:25 AM
Thank you very much, sit down, shut up, and go play with your crayons. Figures, you had no facts nor are you smart enough to ask? WIMP!

01-15-2011, 06:52 AM
Case closed!

01-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Thank you very much, sit down, shut up, and go play with your crayons. Figures, you had no facts nor are you smart enough to ask? WIMP!

Omen, please quit answering your own posts under various names. I'm sure you are aware that your IP address is visible to moderators. The facts are that you don't know who you are talking about or their backgrounds. Some posters use the individual's initials to describe who they are talking about along with some background that has not previously been posted on here. In your case, everything is general, nothing new, all of it negative. It is a shame that the general public is allowed to post on here as well as Officers. Please leave.

01-15-2011, 06:42 PM

Omen, please quit answering your own posts under various names. I'm sure you are aware that your IP address is visible to moderators. The facts are that you don't know who you are talking about or their backgrounds. Some posters use the individual's initials to describe who they are talking about along with some background that has not previously been posted on here. In your case, everything is general, nothing new, all of it negative. It is a shame that the general public is allowed to post on here as well as Officers. Please leave.

Here is an idea MORON. Why dont you go look at her personel jacket if you doubt her qualifications. I am told she is a former deputy and agent and has been here a long time. I feel confident she will do well as I have seen her teach.

Its ashame you didnt get the position or you are just a cry babie at heart...waaaah heres your bottle

01-16-2011, 01:32 PM
The fact is, she was with a sheriffs dept and was a SW officer prior to her promotion. Additionally, as was stated in an earlier post, she has been an instructor for this agency in several areas including high liability. She is well qualified for her position. Posters such as Omen have no idea who they are talking about, they are simply trying to stir the pot. As for the position she is holding, anyone who wanted it should have submitted an application. Personally, I didn't want it since it was an accreditation slot.

Here is an idea MORON. Why dont you go look at her personel jacket if you doubt her qualifications. I am told she is a former deputy and agent and has been here a long time. I feel confident she will do well as I have seen her teach.

Its ashame you didnt get the position or you are just a cry babie at heart...waaaah heres your bottle

02-13-2011, 06:29 AM
Aunt Sally Here..............DON'T MAKE ME BREAK MY FOOT IN YOU ARSE!!!

Thanks, this has been your Dear Aunt Sally.
Good Night

02-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Well, my point has been proven about the great TAPS! They had to bring in every expert from the field to conduct training. Then it's to our understanding that TAPS "experts" did not even help them. So, you that are "yeah" say, there is your proof. :devil:

02-14-2011, 12:46 AM
Well, my point has been proven about the great TAPS! They had to bring in every expert from the field to conduct training. Then it's to our understanding that TAPS "experts" did not even help them. So, you that are "yeah" say, there is your proof. :devil:
I be lying if I new what the he-- you were talking about?????? :devil:

02-22-2011, 01:04 PM
God Bless the St. Petersburg Police Department and their families as a terrible loss once again to the law enforcement community.

03-07-2011, 01:42 PM
You have got to google RC's name. This guy is all about himself and will do anything to get ahead. We found out.

03-08-2011, 03:44 AM
You have got to google RC's name. This guy is all about himself and will do anything to get ahead. We found out.

Give it a rest. He left you a long time ago. We aren't having any issues with him.

03-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Well, you are either him, one of his robots, or just plain clueless. He has not been there long enough, wait! Did you google or does the truth just bother you? Put your head under the blanket and wait. All I offer is the truth and facts, you?

03-09-2011, 03:01 AM
Well, you are either him, one of his robots, or just plain clueless. He has not been there long enough, wait! Did you google or does the truth just bother you? Put your head under the blanket and wait. All I offer is the truth and facts, you?

It sounds like you are the one who is clueless. I have been to Tallahassee several times to take classes and spoke to him. You keep going on and on about him. He is in the training section, exactly what is it that you think he does around here? He is not a part of BPP, EIB, or BER and does not have supervisory authority over anyone in the bureaus. Give it a rest and crawl back under your rock.

03-19-2011, 01:53 PM
You are awesome, M.Ts. Should be the next lieutenant, well in your mind anyway.

03-20-2011, 12:27 AM
You are awesome, M.Ts. Should be the next lieutenant, well in your mind anyway.

At least he put in for it. If you didn't put your application in, don't gripe if someone else gets it. Like the Florida Lottery says, you got to play to win.

I know of at least 4 that put in for the position from our area, all have something to contribute and would be able to do the job.

03-23-2011, 06:14 PM
News flash: A monkey could do the job!

03-24-2011, 02:52 AM
News flash: A monkey could do the job!

guess you are uniquely qualified then

03-29-2011, 02:11 AM
You must have seen a different Himmer. Never known him to work more than his assigned schedule without overtime. He was well paid for his "above the call of duty service".

Instead of stirring up discontent, apply for the position if you want it. While I am qualified for the position, I personally wouldn't want it. 1. You have to live either in or around Tallahassee. 2. Not only are you training DEP personnel, conducting accreditation, etc, you have a full training schedule at the LE academy. When I went up there after being hired, LT Peters and Himmer were working from 0800-2300 getting us through the classes. Additionally, you have to know your stuff. Both did a phenomenal job of instructing, showing both an in depth knowledge of their subjects but also the ability to demonstrate in detail.

If anyone is interested in the position, go to Florida Department of Environmental Protection and click on careers. There is an open position for LT in training and an Officer position in Okeechobee

03-29-2011, 02:16 AM
Himmer was well paid for his "above the call of duty work". He was a Sgt. and eligible for overtime. Anything over 8 hours per day was paid at 1&1/2 his hourly salary. Don't feel too sorry for him because he was doing well with finances.

03-29-2011, 02:23 AM
Don't feel too bad for Himmer. He was well paid for his "above the duty" employment. He received overtime and did well in his financial matters.

03-29-2011, 11:16 AM
Don't feel too bad for Himmer. He was well paid for his "above the duty" employment. He received overtime and did well in his financial matters.

Really, he was the highest paid LT in the state when he got promoted. He was making roughly 5K a year more then any other LT in the state with no supervisory responsibility. He was a good ole boy. How does someone with a desk job get OT when the people in the field don't get any? And when you are given jobs via crony promotion, anyone can do well in their finances. Tallahassee takes care of their own does not care about the rest.

sam123
10-25-2011, 09:57 PM
From the short time that I worked with Lt. Himmer he was always going above and beyond. So, I think its fare to say that the taxpayers actually got their money's worth. To bad that the buck stopped with the field with very little productivity. All that training for what????????????/

10-26-2011, 01:25 PM
Want to talk about CT? Why did he get a Park Police position and they let him stay in the SW Tallahassee? When will you suck ups get it as to why the agency is going under. Poor management.

10-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Want to talk about CT? Why did he get a Park Police position and they let him stay in the SW Tallahassee? When will you suck ups get it as to why the agency is going under. Poor management.

CT was a good instructor, that is why he was in Tallahassee.
DEP DLE is a good agency with good management, the issue is the Governor and legislature wants costs cut regardless of where it comes from.
Let's talk about something more interesting DEPEEPS, why were you terminated?

10-26-2011, 11:41 PM
DEP DLE Mgmt. is not good (What, are you an idiot?). Way too many Chiefs that never walked the walk and don't know squat about proper mgmt. Putting people in positions bec ause they tell you what you want to hear rather than what they believe never works. An Orgs strength comes from the leaders, that is why DEP-DLE-BPP-CIB was and is weak. Hope FWC picks up on this and ends this era of weakness.

10-27-2011, 12:20 PM
DEP DLE Mgmt. is not good (What, are you an idiot?). Way too many Chiefs that never walked the walk and don't know squat about proper mgmt. Putting people in positions bec ause they tell you what you want to hear rather than what they believe never works. An Orgs strength comes from the leaders, that is why DEP-DLE-BPP-CIB was and is weak. Hope FWC picks up on this and ends this era of weakness.

It is apparent that you haven't asked any of the FWCC officers about their management :evil:
If you think DEP has bad management, then you better jump ship prior to the merger.

10-27-2011, 02:08 PM
It's apparent you are afraid to reveal where you work. :devil: chickens like you won't make the transition.

10-27-2011, 04:17 PM
It's apparent you are afraid to reveal where you work. :devil: chickens like you won't make the transition.

I have posted on a number of occasions that I work for BPP. You on the other hand, constantly down the agency, supervisors, and employees without stating who you are or where you work. You either no longer work for the agency leaving me to wonder why you are still so obsessed with DEP (sounds like you were terminated) or you are a gutless wonder too afraid to state your opinions without the mask of anonymity (personally, I think you are a gutless wonder regardless). If you are still with DEP, BE A MAN. Quit, find another agency that likes backstabbing gutless wonders who talk about their bosses while remaining anonymous (try ABT). If you can't find another agency because you have developed a reputation as being lazy and undependable, go to Wackenhut where the most you have to worry about is driving a golf cart in a circle.
People like you improve an agency by simply leaving.

10-28-2011, 08:01 PM
Idiot. If you look
We said We work in the tallahassee area. Man up, let's meet and discuss over a cup of coffee. Or in your case we will get you milk.

10-28-2011, 09:19 PM
Idiot. If you look
We said We work in the tallahassee area. Man up, let's meet and discuss over a cup of coffee. Or in your case we will get you milk.

Look jacka$$, I work the SW district.
Someone as bitter as you would stand out around Tallahassee meaning it is doubtful that you currently work for DEP DLE. Enlighten everyone, WHY were you terminated?

10-29-2011, 10:29 PM
So does this mean milk and cookies are off? Or are you really man enough to meet? However, we figured that you were from that squad that is so sorry.........

10-30-2011, 12:34 PM
So does this mean milk and cookies are off? Or are you really man enough to meet? However, we figured that you were from that squad that is so sorry.........

Sorry, some of us still have jobs and are too busy to waste our time driving 4 hours to meet with a loser. How is your job with Wackenhut going?
It kind of makes sense that you don't like my squad. We have a good comeraderie, the officers are proactive, and the leadership is approachable. You spend most of your time on these posts complaining about how AD Gibson was mean to you, how everyone is a Tallahasee insider, that anyone who was ever hired here MUST be inept or crooked, and how life is just so unfair. In addition to all of the above, you have certain personality disorders (you use WE in your sentences a lot, you post multiple responses under different names on this message board and FWC, and agree with yourself while quoting a previous message you wrote). It would appear that one of the hiring mistakes was you, thankfully that is no longer the issue. Why don't you enlighten the reading public, why were you terminated?

10-30-2011, 01:27 PM
The best part of this is you are the idiot that responds for the viewers pleasure. Thanks for keeping this site alive. :devil: we known who you are. :cop:

10-30-2011, 11:36 PM
The best part of this is you are the idiot that responds for the viewers pleasure. Thanks for keeping this site alive. :devil: we known who you are. :cop:

"we known who you are". I doubt if you do but let's play a game. You put your name and my name on this post and see who gets the most negative remarks. That's right, you will win by a landslide. I'll give you a hint about me, I have been to Tallahassee 4 times in the past 3 years and I think you are a whiner. :devil: :devil:

10-31-2011, 12:14 PM
You are such a pea brain.......we live in Tallahassee area.

11-01-2011, 01:06 AM
You are such a pea brain.......we live in Tallahassee area.

That must be why you are so bitter, you live in Tallahassee, you sucked up to anyone you thought could help your career, you did everything possible except your job, and you lost it all due to poor attitude, work and moral ethics. I hope you (you keep referring to "we" so it must be your multiple personalities talking) can move on with your life and be the best Wackenhut guard possible.

11-01-2011, 02:39 PM
That explains it little short fat man. You spend ,more time with your head up the admins @$$ trying to get promoted as a Lt. Boy you were crying when you didn't get it, Hugh?

11-01-2011, 08:45 PM
That explains it little short fat man. You spend ,more time with your head up the admins @$$ trying to get promoted as a Lt. Boy you were crying when you didn't get it, Hugh?

You guessed wrong. I am from the SW district, not fat (what is little short?), don't want to be promoted-make enough money without it already, and don't know who "Hugh" is. I do know that you are a bitter person that the agency is better off without. Good luck on the Wackenhut job.