PDA

View Full Version : Notorious P.I.G.

10-14-2010, 12:28 AM
About 10 years ago I was working out of a branch office of our S.O. As I was leaving a vehicle turned into the parking lot at a high rate of speed and almost hit the front of my car. I turned around and observed that there was not a tag on the vehicle and watched the car pull into a parking space. A very angry man got out and ran from door to door of the office knocking trying to get someone to come to the door. I walked up to him and finnally got him to stop and asked what his problem was, his answer "I want to know how to get off probation"

My origional thought was "huh" but I had to ask "why?" "because of my P.O. he's a ****" he answered. So I had to ask him explain and procedded to get this answer "I asked him If I could leave the county and go get this car right here and he said no. No!!! I wanted this car."

"Well you're not worried about getting in trouble" I asked "Nah he thinks I'm at work" Fighting a laugh I asked "What kind of probation are you on?" His answer "House arrest" At this point I couldnt take it anymore and while dying laughing I cuffed him and told him he got his wish.

A supervisor came out while I was towing the car and after explaining it he brought everone out of the office for a laugh.

10-14-2010, 01:35 AM
Nothing like posting a stupid criminal story and realizing you switched the title and posted by name. Ooops. lol
Hugh "Notorious P.I.G." Jones