PDA

View Full Version : The Noose is Tightening 2

10-13-2010, 05:49 PM
MOD I see your enlisting minions now to your bidding as it's passed down from above. I don't even have to guess who the top five will be. This really never started to be an us versuses them thing, but you and them have made it that way. I have watched as posts have been placed on here slamming other co workers and left up there for days even weeks at a time. As soon as one is posted about HER because SHE was single out in an article making it look like SHE was so instrumental in solving the case. In an investgation which took place prior to her coming work. Dimissing all of the hard work done by those who did so, tirelessly through the night making it look all for not. Because SHE FIR'd the two the day before in something which connected neither of them to the horrific crime that they would commit that night. So to make a long story short this has now become an US vs. THEM issue. Brothers vs. Brother almost like the Civil War. I may be the Lone Ranger on this one but hey someone has to do it. So enlist as many as you can to continue to monitor the works written here and remove them as fast as you can. You all will be kept very busy.

P.S. I like how you've put Clint Eastwood in use already mode. Good One!

10-13-2010, 07:38 PM
MOD I see your enlisting minions now to your bidding as it's passed down from above. I don't even have to guess who the top five will be. This really never started to be an us versuses them thing, but you and them have made it that way. I have watched as posts have been placed on here slamming other co workers and left up there for days even weeks at a time. As soon as one is posted about HER because SHE was single out in an article making it look like SHE was so instrumental in solving the case. In an investgation which took place prior to her coming work. Dimissing all of the hard work done by those who did so, tirelessly through the night making it look all for not. Because SHE FIR'd the two the day before in something which connected neither of them to the horrific crime that they would commit that night. So to make a long story short this has now become an US vs. THEM issue. Brothers vs. Brother almost like the Civil War. I may be the Lone Ranger on this one but hey someone has to do it. So enlist as many as you can to continue to monitor the works written here and remove them as fast as you can. You all will be kept very busy.

P.S. I like how you've put Clint Eastwood in use already mode. Good One!

Dude, you drunk or something?

10-14-2010, 04:12 AM
The article says nothing about her solving the crime. It says that she checked out with the a$$hole and thats it. The next morning the S5 happened, and she recognized the description. She passed it on, and it assisted the investigation.

Let it go.

10-14-2010, 05:59 AM
The article says nothing about her solving the crime. It says that she checked out with the a$$hole and thats it. The next morning the S5 happened, and she recognized the description. She passed it on, and it assisted the investigation.

Let it go.

Riiiiiiiiggggghhhht! She assisted. Post-investigation, post-ID, post-warrants being written. Yet she was pre-mentioned as the catalyst that influenced the investigation the most. Try looking the others that worked so fervently on this case in the eye and tell them to let it go.

10-14-2010, 11:51 AM
Last I heard was that both subjects went x-15. I think it was a great job by everyone involved.

10-16-2010, 04:09 AM

Let it go.

Riiiiiiiiggggghhhht! She assisted. Post-investigation, post-ID, post-warrants being written. Yet she was pre-mentioned as the catalyst that influenced the investigation the most. Try looking the others that worked so fervently on this case in the eye and tell them to let it go.

Clint Eatswood a/k/a HorseHater says:

"WAAAAAA! RableRableRable! Boohoo! WAAAAA! Whine! RableRableRable! My name's not in the paper! I work so hard!"

Will someone just give Mr. Eatswood a medal or trophy so he can feel appreciated? He appears psychotic enough that a pat on the back with a "good job" may not cover it.

~Whinerhater

Hmmm, it appears you don't just have a problem with the horses. The article isn't available anymore so I can't see the name you're referring to. Is it someone who's job you want? Are you bitter because they earn more than you? What is your psychotic motivation? Hmmmm.