PDA

View Full Version : Fort Lauderdale Police Department Message Board

10-08-2010, 10:05 PM
It was great to see the leadership from the FOP to request the closure of the board for Fort Lauderdale PD. The FOP realized the lack of benefit from many of the post that were being placed there. Many from this many from this WMPD board. One can only hope that leadership at WMPD and the PBA will do the same so officers can get back to policing and brotherhood. Hopefully in time return to constructive discussions on these beneficial boards.

10-08-2010, 10:13 PM
One can only hope, maybe take a break from all this stuff. Come on PBA do whats right!

10-09-2010, 12:11 AM
How many times have we all said its not about Perez, its about the cops. He will be moving on soon so lets all stop it.

One can only hope, maybe take a break from all this stuff. Come on PBA do whats right!

10-09-2010, 04:55 PM
I can tell you I am all done with this. I had my fill of this and for what?

10-09-2010, 05:36 PM

Why would a union ask to close the board? There are many crazy things posted here but also many informative things that give out information which the admin would never think of releasing. One person makes a request and you shut the board? Dont expect that to happen here. If it dies down, it dies down on its own because there is nothing more to talk about.

10-09-2010, 09:14 PM
I guess we can all migrate here with our brothers and sisters of Wilton Manors.

10-09-2010, 11:41 PM
It was many, many officers that wanted it off line for a while. Every complaint came for the road guys. So far not one officer has made an issue about it to the FOP. It had nothing to do with Admin. It was the FOP that wanted it done and the MODs as well.

Why would a union ask to close the board? There are many crazy things posted here but also many informative things that give out information which the admin would never think of releasing. One person makes a request and you shut the board? Dont expect that to happen here. If it dies down, it dies down on its own because there is nothing more to talk about.

10-15-2010, 12:05 AM
Fort Lauderdale FOP has seen what this stuff does

As of tonight

Do you want LEOAFFAIRS.COM to maintain a Message Board on their site for Fort Lauderdale?
No 174 84%
Not Sure 1
Yes 6 2%
Absolutely, we are in dire need of it! 25 12%