PDA

View Full Version : 064 staff personnel rules question

10-08-2010, 03:02 AM
When does 064's monthly schedules for Novemeber have to be turned in? I read an email if I don't get it in on time the LLIC will fill out your schedule for the whole month and then I won't be able to change it? I deleted the email accidently. I am new to 064 and monthly schedules along with travel intenaries and monthly phone bills seem to be very much the focus of the office; at least it seems that way as far as the LLIC is concerned. Please someone answer in reply because I am off tommorow and I don't want to have to go in the morning to turn in my schedule unless I absolutely have to.

10-08-2010, 03:08 AM
I think by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

10-08-2010, 10:38 AM
When does 064's monthly schedules for Novemeber have to be turned in? I read an email if I don't get it in on time the LLIC will fill out your schedule for the whole month and then I won't be able to change it? I deleted the email accidently. I am new to 064 and monthly schedules along with travel intenaries and monthly phone bills seem to be very much the focus of the office; at least it seems that way as far as the LLIC is concerned. Please someone answer in reply because I am off tommorow and I don't want to have to go in the morning to turn in my schedule unless I absolutely have to.
You are right, new officer. If your schedule isn't turned in by the 10th of each month, it will be done by the cpss for you and you will HAVE to work it with no adjustments made for your children, spouse, dr appts, etc. Of course, remember, no matterwhat you turn it it will be graded, scrutinized, ripped apart and then shoved up your butt to change again and again and again until you subit a schdule that the cpss is happy with. Of course, this only applies to certain officers (those not in the clique); the rest can turn in whatever they want whenver they want and get it approved. wait your year and put in your xfer out of there.

10-08-2010, 10:46 AM
here...I save it for u

Good morning Staff, today is September 29, 2010 and we have not received all of the required monthly schedules in which were due the 10th of September, 2010. This is a pattern for a significant number of you and it disrupts daily operational functions. Therefore we will no longer accept late schedules.

Effective today, all schedules are to be submitted to me, if your schedule is not submitted on or before the 10th of the previous month I will make your schedule, you will be required to work 8-5pm in the office, I will set your field hours and the schedule will remain enforce until the next month (If the 10th falls on the weekend, your schedule is due the last working day before the weekend).

Additionally, if your schedule is returned for any reason you are still held accountable to the 10th of the month requirement, so I would suggest you submit your schedules early. Remember to submit a flexible work schedule, if a pattern is recognized, your schedule will be returned to you to make the adjustments.

If you have not submitted your Oct. 2010 schedule you have until 11:00am today to submit your schedule to me, after 11:00am I will make your schedule for the month.

10-08-2010, 08:55 PM
thats messed up , you have to be joking no supervisor would send that nasty email out. Here what I would do , let him do the schedule , when my contacts are not made, their problem not mine. I let them do my schedule.

CPT Aubrey
10-08-2010, 10:53 PM
If this is happening in 064, it's almost as if they use an office to float an idea....

Here is the basic problem.

There is no overtime and this is not an 8-5 job however they would like it to be.

Crap. Their own policies have insured it can't be and now to demand it?

Something stinks.

10-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Who is "in charge" :snicker: of that office? Sounds like a joy! How can anyone in this job turn in a practical and effective schedule for a month in advance. I don't know what I'll be doing four hours from now with the constant flow of new offenders, issues that arise, etc.. Some of these so called leaders couldn't lead a squad of ducks to a pond. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

10-09-2010, 01:11 AM
schedules have always been turned in the month prior. the supervisor is not asking for something that is against policy. don't turn in your schedule and you will be subject to discipline. read the contract, "with supervisor approval" is all throughout the contract. grow up or get out.

the new CA for Circuit 06 is well versed with all rules and policies and she treats everyone with respect; however, she does not tolerate going against rules and policies.

CPT Aubrey
10-09-2010, 01:50 AM
schedules have always been turned in the month prior. the supervisor is not asking for something that is against policy. don't turn in your schedule and you will be subject to discipline. read the contract, "with supervisor approval" is all throughout the contract. grow up or get out.

the new CA for Circuit 06 is well versed with all rules and policies and she treats everyone with respect; however, she does not tolerate going against rules and policies.

I'm going to be blunt here. Bullshit.

I've worked almost two decades with the department and never has a supervisor asked for a schedule more than two weeks out.

And further, all know that as soon as you submit it, it becomes overcome by events (OBE) as there are unexpected VOP's warrants, searches, people get sick so you have to do their contact work as well as adninistration, ad naueseum..

Just who the hell are you kidding? To expect a schedule one month out is insane as is a supposed 8-5 work schedule.

This is total crap and I'm not afraid to say so.

10-09-2010, 02:10 AM
This is more DR BS. Hopefully we have won in Circuit 6. I have heard through the grape vine that Tallahassee was not happy with DR and asked for his resignation or retire. At one time DR was a person you could go to. I just dont know what happened. He drove it into everyone's head that you cannot have any kind of relationship with your Officers. This is just plain wrong and demonstrates poor leadeship. Any of you Sups who really believe this should probably find some other work, because this job has passed you by.

10-09-2010, 02:14 AM
I couldn't agree with you more Captain! The bozo that posted before you is probably some central office or region apple polisher who is just shining a seat with his ass. This job is about flexibility! Not everything is 8-5.

10-09-2010, 02:35 AM

Whys that Yvette? Did you get Aunt Gayle to talk to her about what a great ASSett you are or did you call the new CA on your own and blow some sunshine up her ass. Also who monitors your schedule and where you go? How about all that comp time you rack up without working. What a smoke and mirror Queen!!!:evil:

10-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahah
someone monotir her schedule? are you kiding? how can you regulate phone time, email time, yak time with staff, 2 hr lunches and then change the due dates of everything in your office soyou can either com;plete it another day or leeve it for someone else to do? and if the officers have towork 8-5 in the office why do i here she stay until 8pm?

10-09-2010, 12:52 PM
What is the deal with Circuit 6 ? You have become the laughing stock of the department.

10-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Let them make mine, I would only go out when they say. How I would love this one . Come down to my circuit and make mine. Can see it now, why were you only at 75 percent this month, not sure ask supervisor they made myu schedule, lol.

10-09-2010, 03:13 PM
don't submit a schedule, don't get your contacts, don't follow policy and don't get supervisor approval. I don't care who the CA or supervisors are, you will be written up and PBA can say alot, but you will not win. I know from experience, I didn't get approval, was written up and lost. I am looking for another job but in the meantime, since I need to put food on the table, I follow policy.

10-09-2010, 03:30 PM
don't submit a schedule, don't get your contacts, don't follow policy and don't get supervisor approval. I don't care who the CA or supervisors are, you will be written up and PBA can say alot, but you will not win. I know from experience, I didn't get approval, was written up and lost. I am looking for another job but in the meantime, since I need to put food on the table, I follow policy.

:( People are laughing at Cicuit 6 now.

10-09-2010, 04:35 PM

Why????????????? Maybe management is laughing at all the jerks that don't want to follow policy and obviously don't need a job.

10-09-2010, 05:55 PM

Why????????????? Maybe management is laughing at all the jerks that don't want to follow policy and obviously don't need a job.

They are laughing at Circuit 6 because they are treated like little babies. :snicker:

CPT Aubrey
10-10-2010, 10:48 PM

OK. Now I'm pissed. I may say a few cuss words here so use the film guide.

Policy? What F*&&^% policy? The only thing policy requires is you turn in a F(*&^% schedule. There is nothing in F-N policy that says it has to be a week, two weeks or a month.

The only reason you turn in an F#$%^& schedule to begin with is so the department can cover its own God D#$% A)(* and have just a glimmer of a F)((*& idea where your dead body might be the next morning. And they call this a safety precaution. My F_N a)((.

I'm so pissed.

Sorry.

10-10-2010, 11:33 PM
You are angry here on this site; lets see if you are man enough; don't turn in your schedule per supervisor's request, it sounds you are man enough to take the disciplinary action and walk away.

Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. Now I'm pissed. I may say a few cuss words here so use the film guide.

Policy? What F*&&^% policy? The only thing policy requires is you turn in a F(*&^% schedule. There is nothing in F-N policy that says it has to be a week, two weeks or a month.

The only reason you turn in an F#$%^& schedule to begin with is so the department can cover its own God D#$% A)(* and have just a glimmer of a F)((*& idea where your dead body might be the next morning. And they call this a safety precaution. My F_N a)((.

I'm so pissed.

Sorry.

10-11-2010, 01:26 AM
I feel sorry for Cicuit 6 if all that is true. I think the CPT isn't in Circuit 6 so how can he stand up to what they are doing ? What a joke that circuit must be. If you have someone fudging numbers/hours you nail them for it which is easy to do - you don't treat everyone like children because that just creates a bad atmosphere.

10-11-2010, 11:06 AM
I feel sorry for Cicuit 6 if all that is true. I think the CPT isn't in Circuit 6 so how can he stand up to what they are doing ? What a joke that circuit must be. If you have someone fudging numbers/hours you nail them for it which is easy to do - you don't treat everyone like children because that just creates a bad atmosphere.
Our thoughts exactly. Its one thing to want them by a certain date, ok, i can handle that, but the bigger problem isif she dont like what you wrote she'll send it back over and over and over. Since when do the supv determine when i need to be in the office or in the field? its nearly impossible to get youre schedle approved for one reason or another.

10-11-2010, 12:01 PM
'If you have someone fudging numbers/hours you nail them for it which is easy to do - you don't treat everyone like children because that just creates a bad atmosphere.' quote

For over ten (10) years the State/Community Corrections has not trained its staff employees (ETRAIN) let alone provided its sups with the formal and O.J.T. required to mautre them into a professional MANAGERS. Guess what? It won't happen overnight even if the Governor appointed a professional executive to run the Florida Department of Corrections. So with the next election get ready for another MORON appointment and 4 to 8 more years of HE!!.

10-11-2010, 05:34 PM
'If you have someone fudging numbers/hours you nail them for it which is easy to do - you don't treat everyone like children because that just creates a bad atmosphere.' quote

For over ten (10) years the State/Community Corrections has not trained its staff employees (ETRAIN) let alone provided its sups with the formal and O.J.T. required to mautre them into a professional MANAGERS. Guess what? It won't happen overnight even if the Governor appointed a professional executive to run the Florida Department of Corrections. So with the next election get ready for another MORON appointment and 4 to 8 more years of HE!!.
Guess what? They have known about this woman,Yvette Allen in circuit 6 for the last 5 years. They have tried to mentor her. 064 is now her 3 rd office. To show you how disillusional she is, she has told some employees she was sent to Largo to straigten it out when in reality she was sent there due to IG investigations focused on her and the overall negative moral of the 060 office . This is an individual who has been caught actually forging case notes in PP79 over a positive UA. She has used her position to help offenders out of trouble because she has a special relationship with them or thier family, circumventing the supervising officer. The most hilarious thing is she never follows a disciplined schedule herself; shes absent alot and doesn't do her work when shes there; shes so engulfed in regulating travel and schedules the other sup has to take up the slack. After she left 060 it was found many of the files never had an it60 done and had been extended with w/60 day re-reviews periodicly up to sometimes 280 days or a year. This person is definately a Liabitity to the Department and a great detriment to line staff moral.

10-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Is she over 35 yoa? I am aware of the exact same sernario and that employee (former) is now working for the FEDS. Seems if you can not control the scum in DOC you recommend them for a FEDERAL probation JOB to get rid of them because management doesnt have the ba!!s to do its job. She left DC with the highest recommendations.

10-19-2010, 11:35 PM
Does anyone out there know why with all that she has done, why the SIC for 064 is not demoted, disciplined or shipped to Hudson?

10-19-2010, 11:43 PM
Yeah, if anyone has the answer to this let me know..I'll split a powerball ticket with you

10-20-2010, 09:55 AM
here...I save it for u

Good morning Staff, today is September 29, 2010 and we have not received all of the required monthly schedules in which were due the 10th of September, 2010. This is a pattern for a significant number of you and it disrupts daily operational functions. Therefore we will no longer accept late schedules.

Effective today, all schedules are to be submitted to me, if your schedule is not submitted on or before the 10th of the previous month I will make your schedule, you will be required to work 8-5pm in the office, I will set your field hours and the schedule will remain enforce until the next month (If the 10th falls on the weekend, your schedule is due the last working day before the weekend).

Additionally, if your schedule is returned for any reason you are still held accountable to the 10th of the month requirement, so I would suggest you submit your schedules early. Remember to submit a flexible work schedule, if a pattern is recognized, your schedule will be returned to you to make the adjustments.

If you have not submitted your Oct. 2010 schedule you have until 11:00am today to submit your schedule to me, after 11:00am I will make your schedule for the month.

Awe, gotta love Yvette Allen and all her utter BULLSHIT. I worked for this bit*( for too long. I feel for all you in Largo. Hold on the ride only gets worse!!!!