PDA

View Full Version : Kendrick Meek

10-07-2010, 09:28 AM
Did anybody watch the senate debate last night? Why does he always make sure he lets people know he is a "former state trooper"? He never worked the road - his Mama got him the job in Tallahassee driving the Lt. Governor around when he was barely out of recruit school (which he had trouble getting through, by the way).

10-07-2010, 11:11 AM
You are right, but fat a$$ John Idanza says he was a great trooper, not that Idanza would know a good trooper unless he came through the buffet line

10-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Yea, I watched the debate and Meek went from #3 to #2 for me. Rubio is gonna win. I hope Waffle Crist comes in last.

10-10-2010, 10:59 PM
Say what you want about Crist, but don't forget he vetoed the bill that would have reduced your pay earlier this year...and the year before.

10-10-2010, 11:48 PM
He also is running for Senate so he can't exactly alienate all the state employees and their friends and families. Don't forget, he wasn't able to get raises for us both years but managed to pull $1.25 billion from somewhere to buy swampland 2 years ago then this year found $20 million for a high tech business in Pt St Lucie and publicly apologized for having to hide the spending under the table.