PDA

View Full Version : Sgt.Rick Nazar gets laughed out of internal affairs

10-07-2010, 02:51 AM
Sgt. Rick Nazar
Shame! Shame! Shame! Filling an internal affairs complaint against another officer. You were the laughing stalk of internal affairs today. One who lives in a glass house and is throwing stones may get their glass broken in the very near future. The one who would manage his downtown parking lots and collected money well on duty. Is this the same individual that used to double dip working an off duty job at his wife’s bank in coconut grove? The same individual who is trying to end our one percent fund to pay for a Marlins parking garage? You should spend your time wisely and prepare for your class action law suit for misrepresenting our fund. You are a sissy to society. A coward who voted against every member who was forced to seperated from service, attemting to take away thier monies due. Your greed is heavy and your actions are weak. You should face Giordano like a man and not attempt to put a gag order in internal affairs on him for breaking the one percent code of silence. Justify your actions of mismanagement to our fund. A petition will soon overthrow you. Going to internal affairs on another officer, please tell me you are just practicing to be a ballerina for Halloween. You are a disgrace to the badge you wear sir. Your gig is up stand tall to your misrepresentation.

10-08-2010, 02:30 PM
what happened?

10-24-2010, 02:15 AM
ask nazar why he cleared the scene of a 25 ( 80's) with out advising and when ray martinez arrived he got shoot almost died that night... nice job rick nazar..

when you stay to long, the younger officers dont really know these old timers histories...but the old timers never forget..

10-24-2010, 02:43 AM
Yeah and he cried like a one year baby, the rest of us worked our azz of and caught the shooter.

10-24-2010, 10:59 PM
ask nazar why he cleared the scene of a 25 ( 80's) with out advising and when ray martinez arrived he got shoot almost died that night... nice job rick nazar..

when you stay to long, the younger officers dont really know these old timers histories...but the old timers never forget..

Is that the one that was on NW 7st,and Curtis Reeves , came along and applied pressure and saved Ray's life ?
I believe the round hit his femoral artery , thank God Reeves arrived in time, shame on Nazur :devil:

10-25-2010, 12:55 AM
[quote="guest 333":39w10nin]ask nazar why he cleared the scene of a 25 ( 80's) with out advising and when ray martinez arrived he got shoot almost died that night... nice job rick nazar..

Is that the one that was on NW 7st,and Curtis Reeves , came along and applied pressure and saved Ray's life ?
I believe the round hit his femoral artery , thank God Reeves arrived in time, shame on Nazur :devil:[/quote:39w10nin]

I do not intend to bring Rick Nazar under the gun , but I have been here almost 23 years and this man has always been hiding. If not in training he has been light duty. Do not apply to be an officer in the first place ,if you have a badge and gun work the street. He is a poor excuse for a cop ,let a lone a mam!!!

10-25-2010, 12:05 PM
WOW...get all lthese admin ofc's and scammers out to the street, draft them for off duty jobs....blom and moffett thank you all for their raises in just six months....

10-25-2010, 04:48 PM
[quote="guest 333":2yjl5f9h]ask nazar why he cleared the scene of a 25 ( 80's) with out advising and when ray martinez arrived he got shoot almost died that night... nice job rick nazar..

I believe the round hit his femoral artery , thank God Reeves arrived in time, shame on Nazur :devil:[/quote:2yjl5f9h]

Curtis actually put his finger into the bleeding hole and saved Ray's life. Curtis was a joker with his gags. But when the manure hit the extractor you were lucky if he was around.

10-25-2010, 05:40 PM
[/quote]Curtis actually put his finger into the bleeding hole and saved Ray's life. Curtis was a joker with his gags. But when the manure hit the extractor you were lucky if he was around.[/quote]

Finger in the hole of a femoral artery bleedout???? Curtis Reeves or Anne Childress reached in and pinched it off to keep Ray from bleeding out. Not sure which one.

10-25-2010, 06:59 PM
Curtis actually put his finger into the bleeding hole and saved Ray's life. Curtis was a joker with his gags. But when the manure hit the extractor you were lucky if he was around.[/quote]

Finger in the hole of a femoral artery bleedout???? Curtis Reeves or Anne Childress reached in and pinched it off to keep Ray from bleeding out. Not sure which one.[/quote]

It was curtis and he used his finger. And the finger worked. Press was applied directly to the artery. Miami fired rescue also need an big thank you.

10-28-2010, 01:47 AM
I guess they are trying to hide things from the members about investments in the 1 percent. I heard Giordano went to a meeting and had an I.A investigation opened on him for asking questions. No wonder why people are afraid.