10-06-2010, 11:25 PM
wow how can one person in less then a year make an entier office so misrable

10-06-2010, 11:58 PM
wow how can one person in less then a year make an entier office so misrable

I have no idea.

10-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Who, what, where and how? Unless you are talking about Obama! :snicker:

10-07-2010, 10:41 PM
ooohhh, oooohhhh, pick me pick me...is it large and in charge?

10-08-2010, 01:17 AM
ooohhh, oooohhhh, pick me pick me...is it large and in charge?
No I think they are talking about BUFF over in 067. Hey I heard Large in Charge is trying to push things along down there in 067. I think she smells BUFFS in trouble with this S.H. grievence business. I hope so. I would like to see her go south. I bet she could do a total lot of good whipping that staff in shape. The proof is in the pudding; look what she acomplished at 061,060, and finally 064. My My My I see why shes Daves little Darlin.

10-08-2010, 10:42 AM
she had destroyed yet another office; attutides stink, officers miserable and don't even want to come to work. and the more havoc she wreeks, the happier she is. must be quite an unhappy life at home to get that kind of satisfction at the office at the expence of your own staff. please, send her south (like the Keys...)

Open Carry Man
10-09-2010, 03:08 AM
she had destroyed yet another office; attutides stink, officers miserable and don't even want to come to work. and the more havoc she wreeks, the happier she is. must be quite an unhappy life at home to get that kind of satisfction at the office at the expence of your own staff. please, send her south (like the Keys...)

Exactly how and why does this BUFF do this?

Cryptic complaining online accomplishes little. For all I know, this individual has tried to institute reasonable order and has met resistance from staff who don't want to submit to legitimate authority. There are sups that exceed their authority, but there are also petulant employees, and it's hard to sympathize when people complain, but won't specify the complaint.

Spit it out! Why is there a problem?

10-09-2010, 04:05 AM

Cryptic complaining online accomplishes little. For all I know, this individual has tried to institute reasonable order and has met resistance from staff who don't want to submit to legitimate authority. There are sups that exceed their authority, but there are also petulant employees, and it's hard to sympathize when people complain, but won't specify the complaint.

Please read the sequence of posts before commenting harshly. Thanks!

10-09-2010, 10:11 AM

Thanks, YA, for your opinion on the matter.

10-09-2010, 12:12 PM
When I started 25 years ago I was worried about being able to conform to "para military" rules. Turns out that I joined an ongoing M A S H episode!