PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Cars and Physicals

10-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Where are our physicals and new cars????????????????????????????

10-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Oye Vay, Relax. I am in the process of hiring Richard Simmons to attend next months Roll Calls and we will all be dancing to the Oldies and singing "lets get physical". Geez, take a breather and let me work on it. I really wanted it to be a surprise, but now you ruined it. Shucks.

10-05-2010, 11:31 PM
The FOP gave up both last year to help get daddy Regalado elected. So now he has taken everything we had for the last twenty years. Good job Armando

10-05-2010, 11:33 PM
What have we lost so far?

-Annual Medical Exam

-New Cars

-Holidays

-Step raises

-Education pay

-Uniforms

-1% fund

-9% pay

-Specialized unit pay

-We have to work more years adding stress to our lives, family and health

Take away my dignity, pride and add corrupt politicians giving their buddies cake jobs with sweet pay.

WOW whats left??????????

10-06-2010, 12:21 AM
u forgot, moffit for profit got raises along with blom....who compalined????? go ahead, give them another raise...

10-06-2010, 01:41 AM
u forgot, moffit for profit got raises along with blom....who compalined????? go ahead, give them another raise...
Chief Cabrera when are you going to fire these two monkeys?

10-06-2010, 05:54 PM
After Cabrera told people he hoped Exposito died from the birthday cake his staff gave him and then went crying, really crying, to the mayor, the mayor told him to stop the BS or he wasn't going to be chief. So Luis isnt going to fire anybody anytime soon. He isn't going to chief, Manny Orosa runs the division and talks to the mayor also he will be chief.

10-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Papa, are you that desperate to get a thumb up your butt?

10-07-2010, 02:20 AM

Go down to City Hall if you want your physical. I understand the that the commissioners are offering free rectal exams to the cops. LOL

10-07-2010, 02:45 PM

Those are part of the hosing Wall Street and Congress created with the NO RULES Security and Exchange Commission. Call either political party and ask them where that stuff went.