PDA

View Full Version : what happend to d.hinton is a tard post

10-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Awwwww did Dan get his feelings hurt and he had the post removed. What a F--king baby.

10-03-2010, 02:22 PM
You can only call out captains and above, anyone below is exempt from being called out

10-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Dam I made that post! I guess someone is trying to hide the fact that d. Hinton is a huge retard!

10-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Dam I made that post! I guess someone is trying to hide the fact that d. Hinton is a huge retard!
How can you possibally hide that?

10-03-2010, 08:53 PM
How can you possibally hide that?
I guess I made the thread to spread the knowledge to the few that has never met him to warn them from his tard self. :evil:

10-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Leave Lt. Dan Hinton alone, he is after all a legend in his own mind.

He cried and whine to electra and John Czernis and got his promotion the old fashioned way, he got on his knees for it! Two weeks before the list was set to expire he got the call for his promotion and only had to go through two sets of knee pads for it from the local home depot.

10-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Whom ever made this post why don't you call out the LT yourself? I bet you don't have a hair on your ass to post your name on here.... You are just a crap talking rookie who needs to worry about passing the state exam and not falling out on every run! :lol:

10-03-2010, 11:55 PM
Whom ever made this post why don't you call out the LT yourself? I bet you don't have a hair on your ass to post your name on here.... You are just a crap talking rookie who needs to worry about passing the state exam and not falling out on every run! :lol:

Nice to see you on here Lt. are you gonna have this post removed to?

By the way I am one of the troopes who put in a request for transfer to get away from you.

10-05-2010, 02:10 AM

Lt Dan has entered the room..

10-05-2010, 05:09 AM
LOL LOL i didn't know recruits from the academy had time to get on here. i figured they were too busy with their studies. what's the matter Lt. give you too many push ups or flutter kicks??? wwwwwaaaaaaa

10-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Heyyyyyyy LT! Why won't you have these recruits buy something useful like high quality knee pads? They might need that for when they want to promote easier and faster. I'm not sure about what you were thinking when you made the recruits purchase ridiculous high priced honor guard attire, but then again you're a retard!!! Haha what a ****k stick! :cop: :idea: :devil:

10-12-2010, 02:06 AM
Lt. Hinton is a good man. Why are yous guys killing him? I don't get it. He made his big drug stop / arrests back in the day and they rewarded him for them. are you guys just jealous? you want to be like him and can't, is that it?

10-12-2010, 06:23 PM
Lt. Hinton is a good man. Why are yous guys killing him? I don't get it. He made his big drug stop / arrests back in the day and they rewarded him for them. are you guys just jealous? you want to be like him and can't, is that it?

LOL, yeah all those DEA and Customs give me stops. Dan has never made a bust on his own for more then an few grams of pot a couple of pills, well I guess he might have found three or four roaches in an ashtray.

10-12-2010, 07:52 PM

LOL, yeah all those DEA and Customs give me stops. Dan has never made a bust on his own for more then an few grams of pot a couple of pills, well I guess he might have found three or four roaches in an ashtray.

From what I hear, DH takes credit for all the big busts made by his previous squad when he was a Sgt. If you have ever sat in one of his classes, you have heard the stories of his arrests- which were actually made by the Troop F CIP guys. He is his own favorite fan.....;I'm just sayin.

10-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Who ever posted this hit the nail right on the head. DH is the coolest guy he knows. And as far as all his dea and coustoms busts most of those were ones that were not big enough for the dea or coustoms to give two shits about.

10-12-2010, 08:08 PM
He's a legend in his own mind.........only ones he can really impress are the dumbarse recruits he teaches now. Imagine all the war stories he tells.

10-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Dan is a good example that being a good trooper does not mean you will make a good supervisor

10-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Dan was a marginal trooper at best. He broke policy all the time.

02-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Ft. Myers makes the list again.

02-18-2013, 01:41 PM

All of you need to answer just one question, who would you rather see rolling up to back you up in a bad situation - Dan or the idiot who placed this post? That is what they don't understand. Probably put their panties on backwards this morning.

02-18-2013, 02:29 PM

All of you need to answer just one question, who would you rather see rolling up to back you up in a bad situation - Dan or the idiot who placed this post? That is what they don't understand. Probably put their panties on backwards this morning.

Nice to hear from you Dan! :lol:

02-18-2013, 02:43 PM

Do the circumstances of the "bad situation" warrant the use of Tasers? If so, I'll take the idiot that placed this post.

02-18-2013, 02:49 PM

Do the circumstances of the "bad situation" warrant the use of Tasers? If so, I'll take the idiot that placed this post.

Dan could not even be trusted to properly use his issued taser in the academy and got himself demoated all the way down to trooper from Lieutenant when what should have happened was him getting fired for his actions that completely violated FHP policy.

He was assigned to the academy to assist in the training of new troopers so what did his actions say to those troopers? I am sorry but in his position and his rank at the time he should have been held to a much higher standard and he should have been fired.

02-18-2013, 02:52 PM
Every trooper knows how hard it is to stay awake all day in those class rooms, nothing new about a trooper trying to stay awake and in the case of Hinton he is about one of the most boring people you could have in charge of a class. He used to put us to sleep with his look what I did presentations in Ft. Myers and those were just short presentations thank god. The guy is a total bore.

02-18-2013, 11:12 PM
Old news, who cares?

02-18-2013, 11:27 PM
Old news, who cares?

You must Dan! :oops:

02-19-2013, 01:58 AM
Dan must have dedicated in someones drinking water, as he is one of the few who you could depend on to back you up in a bad situation. :|

02-19-2013, 06:18 AM
Dan must have dedicated in someones drinking water, as he is one of the few who you could depend on to back you up in a bad situation. :|

Dan you are the man!! Dont sweat these punks they have no idea and besides you have forgot more than any of them know.

02-19-2013, 07:02 AM
I have known Dan for about 10 years now and have never had a problem with him. I enjoyed his classes and they were a reminder about what was out there, waiting to be found. I work with several troopers who went through the academy while Dan was there and they have nothing but good things to say about him. Even when he was a supervisor, he was hard but fair and stuck up for his guys.
Dan, I'd be proud to work with you any day. Don't let the haters get to you.

02-19-2013, 03:19 PM
I have known Dan for about 10 years now and have never had a problem with him. I enjoyed his classes and they were a reminder about what was out there, waiting to be found. I work with several troopers who went through the academy while Dan was there and they have nothing but good things to say about him. Even when he was a supervisor, he was hard but fair and stuck up for his guys.
Dan, I'd be proud to work with you any day. Don't let the haters get to you.

Bwaaa Haaa Haaaa

Yeah right, that is why his entire CIP squad was putting in for transfers to get out of his squad right before he was promoted to Lieutenant two weeks before the promotion list was about to expire.

Dan Hinton, A legend in his mind! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

02-19-2013, 05:00 PM
Another Dan want to be. :|

02-19-2013, 07:33 PM

No Dan, I do not know of any trooper who want to be like you. In fact I know for a fact your former squad member want nothing to do with you.

02-19-2013, 08:18 PM

No Dan, I do not know of any trooper who want to be like you. In fact I know for a fact your former squad member want nothing to do with you.

Not "all" as you stated, justm one. :|

02-19-2013, 11:16 PM

Sorry but Dan's entire squad in Ft. Myers had transfers filled ready to be turned in if he did not get the lieutenants postion. We see the end reslut of Dan being promoted to supervisor, he was hated as a sergeant and he got demoted all the way down to trooper when he was a lieutenant.

Dan's own attitude got him, he still think the ends justify the means, what that got him demoted and should have gotten him fired.

02-20-2013, 01:28 AM

Sorry but Dan's entire squad in Ft. Myers had transfers filled ready to be turned in if he did not get the lieutenants postion. We see the end reslut of Dan being promoted to supervisor, he was hated as a sergeant and he got demoted all the way down to trooper when he was a lieutenant.

Dan's own attitude got him, he still think the ends justify the means, what that got him demoted and should have gotten him fired.

But, “You Stated one Trooper.” I did see that at all during my time their. :|

Unregistered
12-24-2015, 07:29 PM
Thought this would be entertaining reading and educational as well.

Unregistered
12-26-2015, 02:06 AM
Thought this would be entertaining reading and educational as well.

Not really he's a good man, and this is just an example of what is wrong with the patrol and this site.

Unregistered
12-26-2015, 01:12 PM
Not really he's a good man, and this is just an example of what is wrong with the patrol and this site.

Sorry but good men don't get themselves demoted all the way back to trooper from lieutenant. Dan is a self centered egotistical blow hard who thinks he walks on water.

If defense attorneys knew to look more closely at past evidence Dan has turned in they would find that much evidence has been how shall we say, not meeting FHP policy.

Dan should count his blessings that evidence custodians have corrected many mistakes he has made over the years.

Further Dan can never touch a bust I was involved in that netted 750 pounds of cocaine and $500,000 dollars in cash.