PDA

View Full Version : Colonel's retirement party

10-02-2010, 05:06 AM
"It has been a Honor and Privilege to have worked* with such great people in the Office Of Agriculture Law Enforcement. I want to personally THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, for Making AG-LAW the best Department in the State. Without your Loyalty and Dedication this could not have been accomplished. Please continue the outstanding good work, and have a* safe and wonderful future."

His retirement party is @ Charlie's place in Madison after the Awards and Promotion ceremony, dress is civilian clothes, cannot bring spouse or friends, and is ONLY FOR SGT AND ABOVE. Guess we see how he really feels about OFFICERS now.

I call on everyone SGT and above to boycott this party as a show of support and comradery for the officers of this department. There is nothing that Darrell or Charlie can do for you anymore, they are finished. There is no need to go in hopes of gaining favor with them. Darrell brought nothing but disgrace upon this department, as did Charlie for keeping his drinking buddy around. Show that you do not support his actions and the system that allowed him to gain and remain in his position in spite of his actions. Take a stand for yourself and the lowly officer that does the true work in this department.

10-02-2010, 10:03 AM
Well here is the opinion of an OFFICER, you are a drunk POS that is not fit to lead a clown parade much less a law enforcement agency. The only things you accomplished while here was to draw a check, fatten your retirement, and get away with a DUI. To you I say good riddance. I will have a safe and wonderful future as long as you stay off the road while drunk.

10-03-2010, 12:20 AM
You losers speak for yourselves, they promoted many of us several times so I'm going to have the bar b que and free beer. Them boys from Brevard will be cooking so ya know its good. Get to see your old friend Goodyear too. If you'd a spent more time doing your job and less time keeping up with their business and posting on here, you too could be enjoying the increase in pay and invite to the party. We'll be having a good time and you bottom feeders keep checking them trucks. Dont forget to mop them floors and take out the trash before you leave.

10-03-2010, 06:13 AM
You losers speak for yourselves, they promoted many of us several times so I'm going to have the bar b que and free beer. Them boys from Brevard will be cooking so ya know its good. Get to see your old friend Goodyear too. If you'd a spent more time doing your job and less time keeping up with their business and posting on here, you too could be enjoying the increase in pay and invite to the party. We'll be having a good time and you bottom feeders keep checking them trucks. Dont forget to mop them floors and take out the trash before you leave.

You're a joke and a brown noser. Once you get purged you will be happy just to be a jailer at some obscure S.O. in North FLA you worthless clown.

10-03-2010, 08:31 PM
I guess we can all see where the MOD 486's bread is buttered by the posts that are deleted. We cannot even post and vent without some department suck up deleting our posts. Do they tell you which ones to delete?

10-05-2010, 07:50 PM
Can Jerry Bryan and the group in Tallahassee suck up any more! "I am for the troops" yeah sure LC you are a complete and total selfish liar and cheater.

MOD 486
10-05-2010, 08:58 PM
The post in question violated the rules of this board. Post something which does not violate the rules and it won't be deleted. Maybe instead of calling names and accusing you can go and read the terms of this site!

10-06-2010, 12:48 AM
The post in question violated the rules of this board. Post something which does not violate the rules and it won't be deleted. Maybe instead of calling names and accusing you can go and read the terms of this site!

My name is MOD486 and I'm an asshole.

10-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Okay bottom feeders maybe we should have banded together and have traveled to the cookout! Pull up your mops and brooms and ride whatever you need to, to get there! Lets start a mutiny against the striped ones and above and run a-muck! Until then get in line and keep taking the coc caaa that they keep handing to us. Maybe we should band our Gang together have a cookout and not invite their ass.....wooo hooo that would be some party!

10-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Would anyone be interested in an Officer only party?

10-07-2010, 09:36 PM
What a disgusting display by the command staff today, this was a$$ kissing for a loser day. The good news, the worthless colonel is gone with a fat paycheck for never even showing up for work. The bad news, more of the same from LC Bryan, Timmy and the usual band of liquorbutts. This has to end soon because we are going away as an agency if it doesn't. I hope Putnam or the other guy will clean this place up and start fresh with people who have integrity and trust.

10-08-2010, 03:26 AM
Has someone alerted the Madison County DUI Squad? :cop: