PDA

View Full Version : DV

10-01-2010, 02:38 AM
The other night I was watching BLAB and seen Thelbert on there saying that under his administration, DV would be enforced. I guess it only pertained to the public. We have a senior Lt who has recently committed an act of DV and not even a report was done??? Didn't Ed get arrested for this very charge?? I guess this Lt will be the first on the campaign list of donations. We all know who the victim was over in Investigations. Selective discipline is still alive even under the Thelbert Administration. What a surprise..

10-01-2010, 04:34 AM
I do no think that the current Moron administration cares much either. Ask Sheriff Moron about David Craig's past ... oh yeah I heard the records were convieniently lost and no where to be found now.

10-01-2010, 05:11 AM
Well I just happened to be watching the News at 4 the day of the Motel 6 shooting when Thelbert said that the deputy succumbed to the gunshot, or something very close to it. Mollye then had to say that the deputy was alright for what I can only assume was clarification. He then said the bad guy succumed to his injury as well.

My quote may not be 100% correct because I had to do a double take when he said it but I am 100% positive he said succumbed when referring to both the deputy's and the suspect's injuries.

10-01-2010, 01:47 PM
dv in escambia county fl ,,,,what

10-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Who exactly are the two involved in this DV? #'s only/no names.