PDA

View Full Version : Trouble in paradise.

09-28-2010, 10:27 AM
http://thecrespogramreport.com/

Pretty interesting reading.

Coverups involving IA Major and Commander, EA Vega, and city administrators who think we live in a 3rd world police state.

On Monday morning, I received an anonymous call asking me if I would be willing to deliver some documents to city hall from people who were afraid to do so.

I replied that depending on what they were, I’d be interested.* I was directed to a location and told that a number of brown envelopes would be in a carboard box, and after reading the information in one of the envelopes, if I agreed, I was to deliver the envelopes to the Mayor, City Manager, the members of the City Commission, and any news media people attending Monday’s City Commission meeting.

I read, and I delivered.

You can read a copy of the documents in the envelope by clicking HERE.

Here is what you will find.

Two letters detailing allegations of misbehavior by the Chief of Police, Major Al Alvarez, the head of Internal Affairs, Senior Executive Assistant to the Chief, Vega, and others in the City of Miami Police Department.

The most damning allegations involve the actions of Major Alvarez and Commander Malencon, who accompanied Alvarez when it was alleged that he removed a file from his permenant folder that detailed a reprimand he received for allowing his partner to sleep in a police car during a robbery stakeout of a Burger King in 1996, during which time the Burger King actually got robbed.

In the 2nd letter, allegations were made against Senior Executive Assistant to the Chief, Vega for removing his daughter from outside a downtown nightclub after she created a scene and assualted a Lt. Burhmaster.

The letter alleges that Vega sought guidance from the Chief, and that he and his wife took their daughter home, and that no report of this incident, or documentation of the injuries received by the Lt. at the hands of Vega’s daughter were ever filed and/or documented, even though these actions were felonies.

Now, you know you’ve got real problems when cops in a major American city turn to an ex-con to be the one to deliver these documents to the politicians because the cops are afraid to stand up for themselves.

If ever there was a need for the FBI and the United States Department of Justice to step in and clean up a mess, then this is the time, and this is the mess.

As for anyone else wishing to have me turn over documents, I’m available, but I think it’s time that more folks decided that the right thing to do is to stand up against this crazy shit, and the way you do that is show some gumption and do it yourself.

But if you can’t, my phone number is: 305.759.4788 and my email is al@alcrespo.net...and you got my word that I won’t tell anybody - including the FBI - who’s giving me the documents to release, even if it means I go to jail.

Modifications : Reserve the right to modify, discontinue, or replace the policy or any terms of the policy. Regularly review the policy to ensure that it remains effective for its intended purposes. Endeavor to give, but do not promise, notice of changes in the policy.

09-28-2010, 11:11 AM
Al, you are a true American hero. Thank you, sir.

09-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Perhaps you should look into Expositos past association with Angel Gonzalez and other convicted felons. Also Expositos demotion after it was discovered he was meeting with politicians and trying to get himself promoted to chief in the late 90's. Also look into the investigation that found Exposito guilty of sending "poison pen" letters to various politicians, media outlets, etc, after he demoted.

09-28-2010, 03:24 PM
What about Alvarez taking a motofcycle as a gift from a victim after working a case while in SDSS GIU

09-28-2010, 03:49 PM
Al, you are a true American hero. Thank you, sir.

Funny, a know nothing rook thanks a self serving convicted felon and calls him a hero. looks like a gathering of AZZHOLES is going on. LOL LOL LOL

09-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Expo the fat man had no problem with meeting with convicted felons for lunch every day so mite as well call Crespo a hero. Maybe, since the Herald is afraid to ruffle cuban feathers Crespo will be able to bring out the truth about expo, tomas, alvarez, vega, etc...

09-28-2010, 05:57 PM
Contact Sgt. J, Gonzalez. He wrote an infomration report regarding the incident with the EA's daughter and turned it into records. The report never made it into the system but there are hard copies of the report that you can read.

09-29-2010, 04:43 AM
El movimiento 30 de Noviembre de el grupo Alpha 67 se responsabilisa por este ataque contra el regimen Regalado/Exposito

09-29-2010, 05:10 AM
Al please focus on corrupt politicians, dont get used to do the dirty work of a few demoted bigots. They worked under an administration that falsified crime reports daily and pressured officers to make ill willed arrest. These allegations are nothing compared to the years of mismanagement under the Deputy Fernandez and Timoney.

Think about it Al we are getting 20%+ pay cuts this month and you dont see officers calling for the Chief's head yet under our highest paid years 80% of the department called for Chief Timoney to be investigated several times.

There has always been trouble in paradise

09-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Al please focus on corrupt politicians, dont get used to do the dirty work of a few demoted bigots. They worked under an administration that falsified crime reports daily and pressured officers to make ill willed arrest. These allegations are nothing compared to the years of mismanagement under the Deputy Fernandez and Timoney.

Think about it Al we are getting 20%+ pay cuts this month and you dont see officers calling for the Chief's head yet under our highest paid years 80% of the department called for Chief Timoney to be investigated several times.

There has always been trouble in paradise

So because "there has always been trouble in paradise" means it's ok to continue this pattern of corruption. Who decides what corruption is acceptable and what isn't? Let's not stomp out corruption and make this a better place for everyone. YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

09-29-2010, 05:04 PM
A report was made regarding a felony battery on a police officer. If the officer wanted to give the woman a break, so be it. But to make the report disappear is a cover up, plain and simple.

Who cares about what Timoney did, he has been gone almost a year now. Luis Cabrera is the author of most of these posts bashing the last adminstration. He writes the same as he talks so it is easy to identify the post he is the author of. He is the most incompetent and egotistical of the present staff. He couldn't command a unit without screwing it up. He is heavily medicated most days and still rants and raves about things that he percieves as a slight to his rank. He was seen leaving the the chiefs office in tears (again) after another shouting match that the entire admin staff overheard.

Exposito owes has position to corrupt politicians. He is infamous for writing poison pen letters and fax them from the bakery. Both R. Marttinez and Warshaw have said to people in public that they wished they had fired him.

Blom is Expositos bag man who was fired at the school board for being incompetent and trying to get Darling fired.

Yes Al, this is perhaps the worse and most corrupt adminstration in the history of the MPD.

09-29-2010, 06:04 PM
this is a GREAT post, the TRUTH IS THE TRUTH, this CACA HEAD of a want to be chief could be the chief of a police daepartment of toy policemen. MIAMI POLICE DESERVES EXPOSITA AND THE PAY CUTS.

A report was made regarding a felony battery on a police officer. If the officer wanted to give the woman a break, so be it. But to make the report disappear is a cover up, plain and simple.

Who cares about what Timoney did, he has been gone almost a year now. Luis Cabrera is the author of most of these posts bashing the last adminstration. He writes the same as he talks so it is easy to identify the post he is the author of. He is the most incompetent and egotistical of the present staff. He couldn't command a unit without screwing it up. He is heavily medicated most days and still rants and raves about things that he percieves as a slight to his rank. He was seen leaving the the chiefs office in tears (again) after another shouting match that the entire admin staff overheard.

Exposito owes has position to corrupt politicians. He is infamous for writing poison pen letters and fax them from the bakery. Both R. Marttinez and Warshaw have said to people in public that they wished they had fired him.

Blom is Expositos bag man who was fired at the school board for being incompetent and trying to get Darling fired.

Yes Al, this is perhaps the worse and most corrupt adminstration in the history of the MPD.

09-29-2010, 08:21 PM
very good post, very truthful and on target. now lets see how long it stays till it is deleted