PDA

View Full Version : Blackerby calls for a truce with the Wings.

09-27-2010, 03:19 PM
John Blackerby has officially announced that he will name his next police dog Gordon. Johnny feels this is an effort on his part to patch things up with the Wing family after he lied to the supervisors to have JEnnifer Wing kicked out.

09-27-2010, 03:22 PM
No Yonnie, I think your next police K-9 should be named coward. As a dedication to you and your work ethic.

09-27-2010, 03:26 PM
Johnny should just dues what's best for him and his career. Resign and go be a house wife. MR. MOM

09-27-2010, 04:08 PM
I cant imagine what it is like to be that bitter. I guess that is why you spend your life sleeping around with anybody n everybody. Is your life this empty that Blackerby is the best you can focus on? Why dont you spend more time worrying about that pice of $hit stepson you have who cant keep himself out of trouble. even better why dont you focus on clearing up that little std you picked up the last time you went swingin? they have antibiotics that will clear up that $hit real fast. no wait i got it. maybe you should go adopt a baby from some third world country since your dried up ole uterus cant make babies the way a real woman can. get back in the kitcen i want my turkey pot pie b1tch! n your fins suck they are losers just like you!