PDA

View Full Version : FBAT/CJBAT required for probation officers?

09-27-2010, 08:30 AM
I just want to know if I can become a CPO without having to spend $30 to take this test. I would think it wouldn't be necessary since you are supposed to have a college degree to be eligible for this position.

09-27-2010, 09:32 PM
I don't think its required any longer for CPO's.

09-28-2010, 01:12 AM
I just want to know if I can become a CPO without having to spend $30 to take this test. I would think it wouldn't be necessary since you are supposed to have a college degree to be eligible for this position.

I dunno. If it was a Florida college yeah you are going to have to take it. Jeez those FSU people can't even spell

09-28-2010, 01:53 AM

I dunno. If it was a Florida college yeah you are going to have to take it. Jeez those FSU people can't even spell

Very Funny--and not true. Rumor is they are coming out with something like the CLAST examine which most of us took in college anyway.

09-30-2010, 12:13 AM
I'm currently in the CPO academy. YES....there is a FBAT specifically for CPO's you must take. I'm not kidding when I say a monkey could pass it....

09-30-2010, 08:19 PM
not anymore buddy. They use to require it like the announcements that came out earlier this year, but they did away with it. Reason being for what you said. If you have a college degree they don't feel you need that particular test to go to the academy. You should be educated enough. Now once you get to the academy, tests are frequent and you got SOCE at the end of the academy.

10-06-2010, 02:53 AM
Unless something has changed in the past 4 months.......you are still required to take it.