PDA

View Full Version : Lord

09-27-2010, 01:33 AM
When I start my tour of duty God wherever crime may be,as I walk the darkened street alone, let me be close to Thee.
Please give me the understanding with both the young and old,let me listen with attention until their story is told.
Let me never make a judgement in a rash or callous way,but let me hold my patience, let each man have his say.
Lord, if some dark and dreary night, I must give up my life, Lord with your understanding love, protect my children and my wife.
Author Unknown

09-27-2010, 04:18 AM
And lord please help me to remember that most of the stress, the threats to my career and livelihood come from those in administration who forget from where they come.

09-27-2010, 04:26 AM
I pray for you for saying such a thing and making fun of me and my father Jesus. May god forgive you for you are in need of the lord. Please find the lord and stop you hate towards any man, I will also pray for you Brother. Once you understand this hate will never pass into your mind again.

And lord please help me to remember that most of the stress, the threats to my career and livelihood come from those in administration who forget from where they come.

09-27-2010, 07:28 AM
John they dont want us to post on this websites

09-27-2010, 02:37 PM
Post what you will all I offered was a thought. You are big boys do what you must but think about what I offered.

John they dont want us to post on this websites