PDA

View Full Version : Telling on People

09-26-2010, 02:47 AM
It's time to get away from the cover-ups that made the public not trust this department. In order to do this, it is necessary to change the culture inside the agency.

Step One: The "Stop Snitching" nonsense has got to end. We need to make it so "snitch" is no longer a bad word. People who tell on others who break the rules need to be held up as heroes. Anyone who hasn't proven they are willing to tell on people should not be allowed to get a desired transfer or a promotion.

Step Two: Fire anyone who doesn't turn in people breaking the rules. Even if the original rule broken is something minor that doesn't result in being fired, the perosn who doesn't tell on the other person should be fired for being corrupt and unprofessional. Make an example of the people who refuse to give citations to other officers. Fire a couple of them and this crap will stop fast.

People need to learn: Rule-enforcement is just as important as law-enforcement.

09-26-2010, 02:54 AM
"give citations to other officers" Wow how cool is that. We should also write our Moms and Dads also. What gives them the right to speed.

09-26-2010, 02:57 AM
It's time to get away from the cover-ups that made the public not trust this department. In order to do this, it is necessary to change the culture inside the agency.

Step One: The "Stop Snitching" nonsense has got to end. We need to make it so "snitch" is no longer a bad word. People who tell on others who break the rules need to be held up as heroes. Anyone who hasn't proven they are willing to tell on people should not be allowed to get a desired transfer or a promotion.

Step Two: Fire anyone who doesn't turn in people breaking the rules. Even if the original rule broken is something minor that doesn't result in being fired, the perosn who doesn't tell on the other person should be fired for being corrupt and unprofessional. Make an example of the people who refuse to give citations to other officers. Fire a couple of them and this crap will stop fast.

How many weeks do you have out of the academy kid ? And to prove your sincere, post your name mr. Pro. Use your name and then we know you mean it kid. But better chance of elephants flying though.

09-26-2010, 03:45 AM
Wow, what is becoming of our deparment, one thing is to work in IA, the other is turning into a snitch for IA. How would you be able to look at yourself in the mirror everyday? Many snitches will be revealed before this year ends and I pray I never have to be next to them.

JAVI ORTIZ
09-26-2010, 07:08 AM
Hey professional officer,
Make an example out of me. I don't write police officers or their family members. It's called discretion.

09-26-2010, 10:10 AM
You are correct Mr. Professional you are one of the few who has integrity. Discretion and breaking the rules are two different things. A bunch of spoiled cops knowingly break the rules and when they get caught they yell out for mama (FOP) to come save them. It is no different then what you see in the hood.

Maybe if you set the example by doing thing correctly then others will follow. If the FOP would stop codling some of these jokers and tell them to stop but also tell them that they won’t tolerate some of the absurd behavior then less cops would get in trouble and together we can improve our image. This can gain us public support for our cause in the fight against the city.

09-26-2010, 12:28 PM
Hey professional officer,
Make an example out of me. I don't write police officers or their family members. It's called discretion.

See, this is exactly why I can't post my real name here. I will have a sergeant doing everything in his power to get me fired through a frame-up or something.

Sir, I took an oath to uphold the law and I happen to honor my commitments. I have integrity so I will write another officer a citation. I have integrity so I WILL report you to IA if I find out the specifics of you being corrupt by not charging officer violators. Unfortunately, I will have to do so anonymously because it is likely I would be hunted down by you and your ilk who may have no problem doing a frame-up on the cops playing the straight road. I would also make sure every media outlet also received the information so it wouldn't be swept under the rug because of your rank and power.

I'm sorry, sir, I respect your rank but enough is enough and we need people of your stature to stand up to corruption. We will follow you, sergeant!

09-26-2010, 12:52 PM
[quote="JAVI ORTIZ":319p21k1]Hey professional officer,

See, this is exactly why I can't post my real name here. I will have a sergeant doing everything in his power to get me fired through a frame-up or something.

Sir, I took an oath to uphold the law and I happen to honor my commitments. I have integrity so I will write another officer a citation. I have integrity so I WILL report you to IA if I find out the specifics of you being corrupt by not charging officer violators. Unfortunately, I will have to do so anonymously because it is likely I would be hunted down by you and your ilk who may have no problem doing a frame-up on the cops playing the straight road. I would also make sure every media outlet also received the information so it wouldn't be swept under the rug because of your rank and power.

I'm sorry, sir, I respect your rank but enough is enough and we need people of your stature to stand up to corruption. We will follow you, sergeant![/quote:319p21k1]
Are you talking about the Chief and his staff?

09-26-2010, 01:01 PM
[quote="JAVI ORTIZ":dwcd0nyi]Hey professional officer,

I'm sorry, sir, I respect your rank but enough is enough and we need people of your stature to stand up to corruption. We will follow you, sergeant![/quote:dwcd0nyi]
This is obviously the kid that always got his butt kicked at school. He became a cop and sees he still can't associate well with his peer so he decides to be a self righteous prick and becomes a snitch in order to give himself an ecxuse for having no one like him. I feel sorry for you kid, you should a safer remedy for your problem, like counseling for example.

09-26-2010, 03:17 PM
Hey "pro-cop" you're an idiot. Over the course of my two decade career I have literally stopped thousands of violators. Mostly civilian, but law enforcement also. I have practiced a great deal of discretion, for both civilian and law enforcement. As a matter a fact, I've practiced discretion on many more civilians than law enforcement. Practicing discretion is neither unethical nor illegal, so get off your high horse. You are either very inexperienced or not even a law enforcement officer.

09-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Mr professional officer,

Make sure that you're careful of who you report Sergeant FOP to. There are more leaks in internal affairs than in all of the pipes of Miami-Dade Water & Sewer combined. At least he posted his name. I can't post my name because I work up in internal affairs. I'll be waiting for your complaint.

We all support the FOP in Internal Affairs. They are looking out for everyone including us. With my many years of being up here, the VP is one of the few that calls out those corrupt commissioners to their faces.

One thing is reporting an police officer that steals or does illegal acts. Another is a snitch (Aka professional officer) who thinks IA will protect him from making stupid complaints.

09-26-2010, 04:31 PM
The fight for justice against corruption is never easy. It never has been and never will be. It exacts a toll on our self, our families, our friends, and especially our children. In the end, I believe, as in my case, the price we pay is well worth holding on to our dignity.

-Frank Serpico

Quite a debate brewing. On one hand if a cop goes running to his sergeant to tell on his fellow secotr officer that he was at McDonald's long after his "12" should have ended, yeah perhaps he/she is trouble maker. There are varying levels of "snitch". But where lawlessness and/or corruption are involved, those who do not speak up and correct the wrong are not a snitch...They are a b*tch! This "cover up" mentality can never be allowed to exist. The corrupt cops need to fear the honest ones.....Not the other way around.

09-26-2010, 04:44 PM
[quote="JAVI ORTIZ":18n94u8r]Hey professional officer,

I'm sorry, sir, I respect your rank but enough is enough and we need people of your stature to stand up to corruption. We will follow you, sergeant![/quote:18n94u8r]

In other words, your going to hand up officers for wrong doing, but don't want anyone to do the same to you. Kid, no one is perfect. YOU will fuk up during your career one day, and I expect YOU TO HAND YOURSELF UP. You won't, cause your "integrity" is just a word to you. Your going to be a very lonely person Mr. Holier than thou. I A guys don't like snitches kid. No body does. We use them, but don't like the back stabbing azzholes. It is going to be funny when you crash and burn Mr. Professional. And very ruff on you when your name get's out and people take 04's when they are your 15 kid. My car overheats A LOT.

09-26-2010, 05:03 PM
[quote="JAVI ORTIZ":13ccceg0]Hey professional officer,

I'm sorry, sir, I respect your rank but enough is enough and we need people of your stature to stand up to corruption. We will follow you, sergeant![/quote:13ccceg0]

Listen you fuk, you don't have a clue as what you saying...Just wait a few years and let's see if you feel the same way. The next time you get a 29 offender who just dragged an old lady through the ground to take her purse and after you get lucky and nabbed him and he just get in your face a smile, let se if you feel the same after you put all of your five fingers across his face and someone in your crew snitch on you. And by the way you coment in here tells me that you most likely are nothing but a frustrated security guard. so get that fuk out of this blog.. Only real police need to coment.

09-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Hey guys don't let this little nerd/disgruntled wanna be crank us up. I smell a rat... this is no cop cause not even one of our rookiest rooks would come here and post this bull. They know better.This sound like some academy reject trying to get a rise out of real cops the best way he thinks he knows how. wooooooooooooossaa!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

09-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Hey that is how nunez started and look at what it led up to. The kid is right, lets clean up ourselves first, it starts with the little things first.

09-26-2010, 09:31 PM
whatever

09-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Hey that is how nunez started and look at what it led up to. The kid is right, lets clean up ourselves first, it starts with the little things first.

You the leader of the Rat Patrol ?

09-26-2010, 10:53 PM
[quote="JAVI ORTIZ":2nqlvfab]Hey professional officer,

I'm sorry, sir, I respect your rank but enough is enough and we need people of your stature to stand up to corruption. We will follow you, sergeant!

Listen you fuk, you don't have a clue as what you saying...Just wait a few years and let's see if you feel the same way. The next time you get a 29 offender who just dragged an old lady through the ground to take her purse and after you get lucky and nabbed him and he just get in your face a smile, let se if you feel the same after you put all of your five fingers across his face and someone in your crew snitch on you. And by the way you coment in here tells me that you most likely are nothing but a frustrated security guard. so get that fuk out of this blog.. Only real police need to coment.[/quote:2nqlvfab]
Just keep providing more evidence as to why this place is ridden with corruption. This piece of trash just admitted right here that he is okay with socking citizens in the face. He elected himself judge, jury, and executioner. Must be tough carrying the weight of the community around on your shoulders. One day I pray the FBI or FDLE comes in and weeds out all the garbage of corruption.

09-26-2010, 11:22 PM
The only piece of trash here is your mother ahole..Who are you trying to impress in here with your almighty attitude? Every time you come to work and don't do your best, makes you a thief for you got paid and did not perform. So save your almighty attitude cause your "ain't" impressing no one chomp :snicker: :snicker:

09-26-2010, 11:58 PM

DuhDuh I am a gooood policeman because I, duh, use my signal light alll the time, duh oh,oh and I have lot's of integrity duhhh yeap, yeap thats it, lot's of integrity and oh, oh don't take more than 30 mins for lunch cause if I ever do I call IA on my self yeap,yeap Im the best policeman ever...Just ask my duh, duh Oh crippers I forgot... MOOOOM Why am I the best policeman again? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

09-27-2010, 12:05 AM
Wow that was very funny, I almost fell from my bed.

09-27-2010, 12:23 AM
I know that not a single good policeman in here would allow a crooked cop to remain in our mist. But this whippersnapper needs to be able to see the difference between corruption and discretion. No one here would tolerate a policeman stealing or using drugs, but to call IA on a fellow crewman for eating on an 11 is not having integrity but lack of common sense. :? :? :?

09-27-2010, 01:38 AM
I know that not a single good policeman in here would allow a crooked cop to remain in our mist. But this whippersnapper needs to be able to see the difference between corruption and discretion. No one here would tolerate a policeman stealing or using drugs, but to call IA on a fellow crewman for eating on an 11 is not having integrity but lack of common sense. :? :? :?
What planet are you in, no one goes to IA because someone took a long eleven or someone didn't write someone a ticket. People have gone to IA to snitch on serious offenses, but in the we still call them untrustworthy snitches because we will always question the motives that led them to take such a low road. In some cases people have went to IA and told flat out lies, it happened a few years ago and it caused alot of good officers to get arrested.

09-27-2010, 03:06 AM
wont go well for the kid

09-27-2010, 02:33 PM
I think we should support all our brothers who have told on people. Lets post the names of all our unsung heroes so we can personally commend them for their extreme professionallism when we see them walking our station.

09-27-2010, 08:55 PM
I think we need to be like the county there was a dumb rookie probably like Mr.Pro POPO and decided to Violate the Officer bill of rights by thinking he was assisting IA. IA in return suspended his dumb a$$, Mr. PRO popo god bless you when you ask for a 3-15 and your back up just "happens"to get stuck in traffic or due to a train only then will you realize that you are equally as worthless as a 30 year crack head. To all of those out there who have been thrown under the bus by fellow cops I feel your frustration I have been reprimanded for ppl like that Idiot who started this topic.

09-27-2010, 10:22 PM
I knew there was a problem with corruption around here but boy oh boy did I underestimate the issue. Repeatedly, you people have stated you would intentionally not back me up on a dangerous call because you hate me for encouraging the officers with integrity to report corrupt officers. Surely, you see the irony in this. Just a matter of time before FDLE acts on the information they received and then maybe this place can EARN the respect it deserves.

09-27-2010, 11:04 PM
Mathew 7: verses 1 through 5... look it up and grow up rook !! that anger will consume you. :cry:

09-27-2010, 11:43 PM
I knew there was a problem with corruption around here but boy oh boy did I underestimate the issue. Repeatedly, you people have stated you would intentionally not back me up on a dangerous call because you hate me for encouraging the officers with integrity to report corrupt officers. Surely, you see the irony in this. Just a matter of time before FDLE acts on the information they received and then maybe this place can EARN the respect it deserves.

Why should I risk you thinking I am corrupt and you turning my life into a 4 year expired yogurt ? You, who thinks he knows all and is judge and jury. Can't trust you to think something is wrong, when it isn't. But knowing your name, would be very nice so we can catch you fuking up, and beat you to the punch. You see kid, no body is perfect, and YOU WILL FUK UP SOMEDAY KID. So be a "professional" and man up and post your name. I mean, you ARE perfect, RIGHT? You don't have the balls, punk. I bet your coward and won't last too long anyway, so prove your a MAN. Your name will prove you are. WAITING, but not holding my breath.

09-28-2010, 01:02 PM
IF YOU COME TO WORK AND DO YOUR JOB, YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYONE TELLING OR "SNITCHING" ON YOU! STOP LOOKING FOR A SHORT CUT...JUST DO IT. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES WHO ARE VIOLATING CIVILIAN RIGHTS, STEALING, LYING, ETC, THEN YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES WHO UPHOLD THOSE TYPES OF VIOLATIONS, THEN YOU DESERVE THE SAME PUNISHMENT. THIS DEPARTMENT IS FULL OF COMPETENT LAW ABIDING INDIVIDUALS, WHO FAIL THEIR FELLOW OFFICER WHEN THEY LOOK THE OTHER WAY. WHEN YOU SEE ONE OF YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS DOING SOMETHING WRONG, STOP HIM/HER!! CORRECT THE PROBLEM BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND. DONT WAIT UNTIL THE SHIT HITS THE FAN, AND BLAME INTERNAL AFFAIRS, STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE, FEDS, AND FBI. BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION.

09-28-2010, 01:37 PM
Dude you horrify me. do yourself and everyone else a favor and go inside your hole carrer trust me you wont be alone :evil:

09-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Dude you horrify me. do yourself and everyone else a favor and go inside your hole carrer trust me you wont be alone :evil:
Are you crazy, I don't want this guy going into a hole. Then he'd be telling on everyone that goes home early on Fridays and everyone that steals computer and radio parts and office supplies. Stay in the street loser!

09-28-2010, 02:04 PM
Are you crazy, I don't want this guy going into a hole. Then he'd be telling on everyone that goes home early on Fridays and everyone that steals computer and radio parts and office supplies. Stay in the street loser!No way on the streets we have to make split second decesions inside you can hide from him this guy is freaky. :evil:

09-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Are you crazy, I don't want this guy going into a hole. Then he'd be telling on everyone that goes home early on Fridays and everyone that steals computer and radio parts and office supplies. Stay in the street loser!No way on the streets we have to make split second decesions inside you can hide from him this guy is freaky. :evil:
Yea, but if he goes inside he will know alot of more personal and sensitive material like who is pegando TAROS with who and who is banging who's wife. On the street you can outcast him and see when he's comming to your scene and you can know his whereabouts by monitoring his unit number. I dont want him working in the station because he's going to mess up my racket and I have a good 33 right now!

09-28-2010, 03:02 PM
[quote=Guest]Dude you horrify me. do yourself and everyone else a favor and go inside your hole carrer trust me you wont be alone :evil:
Yea, but if he goes inside he will know alot of more personal and sensitive material like who is pegando TAROS with who and who is banging who's wife. On the street you can outcast him and see when he's comming to your scene and you can know his whereabouts by monitoring his unit number. I dont want him working in the station because he's going to mess up my racket and I have a good 33 right now![/quote:z8mg7p1h]This guy can get an ofc shot or arrest on the streets and your worried about a 33 ur just as much of a loser as him plz stay inside also :devil:

09-28-2010, 03:34 PM
You're right I hadn't thought about it like that. In that case maybe he should go to property or records but not upstairs.

09-28-2010, 04:16 PM
You're right I hadn't thought about it like that. In that case maybe he should go to property or records but not upstairs. No im thinking under I-95 looking after junked cars that it we found the perfect place for the tell the truth offcer :evil: :devil:

09-28-2010, 06:33 PM
You're right I hadn't thought about it like that. In that case maybe he should go to property or records but not upstairs. No im thinking under I-95 looking after junked cars that it we found the perfect place for the tell the truth offcer :evil: :devil:
NO! because I might have to return to an impounded car to retrieve something out of it and if he sees me disassembling a bumper or a dash he would tell on me. He should be at the rear gate in charge of the security guards.

09-28-2010, 06:54 PM
Anyone saw the movie Fort Apache The Bronx with Paul Newman?

What if one of you see a fellow officer throw a kid who was not doing anything off the roof of a building?
Would you arrest the cop? How far does "discretion" go? How far does that blue line of not telling on other cops go?

If you see a civilian throw another civilian off the roof that civilian will be arrested in a second. What if it's a cop?

Understandable not to give a ticket. A ticket is nothing. How about murder or a forceful felony? What would you do?

09-28-2010, 09:46 PM
i would call Marc Sarnoff, the father of having no values

09-28-2010, 10:12 PM

What if one of you see a fellow officer throw a kid who was not doing anything off the roof of a building?
Would you arrest the cop? How far does "discretion" go? How far does that blue line of not telling on other cops go?

If you see a civilian throw another civilian off the roof that civilian will be arrested in a second. What if it's a cop?

Understandable not to give a ticket. A ticket is nothing. How about murder or a forceful felony? What would you do?

If the citizen threw an innocent person off a roof, he would go to jail. But he is throwing the scum who raped and murdered a family member, The rapist committed suicide. Very simple really.

09-28-2010, 10:22 PM

No cop is going to throw an inocent citizen off a roof, but a drug dealing worthless punk, or a robber or burglar of an elderly person's home is a different story.

09-28-2010, 10:39 PM
IF YOU COME TO WORK AND DO YOUR JOB, YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYONE TELLING OR "SNITCHING" ON YOU! STOP LOOKING FOR A SHORT CUT...JUST DO IT. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES WHO ARE VIOLATING CIVILIAN RIGHTS, STEALING, LYING, ETC, THEN YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES WHO UPHOLD THOSE TYPES OF VIOLATIONS, THEN YOU DESERVE THE SAME PUNISHMENT. THIS DEPARTMENT IS FULL OF COMPETENT LAW ABIDING INDIVIDUALS, WHO FAIL THEIR FELLOW OFFICER WHEN THEY LOOK THE OTHER WAY. WHEN YOU SEE ONE OF YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS DOING SOMETHING WRONG, STOP HIM/HER!! CORRECT THE PROBLEM BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND. DONT WAIT UNTIL THE shizzat HITS THE FAN, AND BLAME INTERNAL AFFAIRS, STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE, FEDS, AND FBI. BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION.

DuhDuh I am a gooood policeman because I, duh, use my signal light alll the time, duh oh,oh and I have lot's of integrity duhhh yeap, yeap thats it, lot's of integrity and oh, oh don't take more than 30 mins for lunch cause if I ever do I call IA on my self yeap,yeap Im the best policeman ever...Just ask my duh, duh Oh crippers I forgot... MOOOOM Why am I the best policeman again? LOOSER I bet your mommy is also you girlfriend and maybe your aunt too I:shock: :shock: :snicker: :snicker:

09-29-2010, 01:18 AM
I saw someone throw a crocadilles of a roof once. I was watching swamp men.

09-29-2010, 02:41 AM
So if you see or know of a policeman that is using steroids (A Felony) do you tell or don’t tell. How far will you let discretion go Jarvi? How far do you let your values travel? Will that make you a hypocrite, you want to do the right thing and defend and officer but he is committing a felony, what do you do?

09-29-2010, 03:11 AM
So if you see or know of a policeman that is using steroids (A Felony) do you tell or don’t tell. How far will you let discretion go Jarvi? How far do you let your values travel? Will that make you a hypocrite, you want to do the right thing and defend and officer but he is committing a felony, what do you do?
You are a hater my friend! No one takes that and if someone did it does not affect anyone else or alter your senses in any day. If anything it makes you a better fitter person. Pretty much the complete oposite of you.

09-29-2010, 05:49 AM
You are a hater my friend! No one takes that and if someone did it does not affect anyone else or alter your senses in any day. If anything it makes you a better fitter person. Pretty much the complete oposite of you.

When you go roid rage and beat some poor 19, do not come to the lodge for legal support. You won't be the first cop to go to prison for needlessly beating the crap out of some poor citizen cause of juicing. But I wonder what inferiority complex you must have to use that SHlT. Did the big guys put in you lockers in high school little man? You never got chosen for the softball games in School? In fact saying your a juicer on here, is probable cause for the MPD you get your IP address , test you, and FIRE YOUR FELON AZZ. And like MOd 1 said, don't think they are going to spend money keeping a juicer's I P address from the Law. There is no way they can win. You just admitted your a reoccurring felony in progress. Hope they find you, and fire your felon azz.

09-29-2010, 09:44 AM
At no time did the poster ever state or admit to taking the stuff. He was only giving his opinion you freaking jerk off!

09-29-2010, 10:28 AM
Which way does your MORAL compass point? South I bet.

09-29-2010, 03:05 PM

When you go roid rage and beat some poor 19, do not come to the lodge for legal support. You won't be the first cop to go to prison for needlessly beating the crap out of some poor citizen cause of juicing. But I wonder what inferiority complex you must have to use that SHlT. Did the big guys put in you lockers in high school little man? You never got chosen for the softball games in School? In fact saying your a juicer on here, is probable cause for the MPD you get your IP address , test you, and FIRE YOUR FELON AZZ. And like MOd 1 said, don't think they are going to spend money keeping a juicer's I P address from the Law. There is no way they can win. You just admitted your a reoccurring felony in progress. Hope they find you, and fire your felon azz.

DuhDuh I am a gooood policeman because I, duh, use my signal light all the time, duh oh,oh and I have lot's of integrity duhhh yeap, yeap thats it, lot's of integrity and oh, oh don't take more than 30 mins for lunch cause if I ever do I call IA on my self yeap,yeap Im the best policeman ever...Just ask my duh, duh Oh crippers I forgot... MOOOOM Why am I the best policeman again? LOOSER I bet your mommy is also you girlfriend and maybe your aunt too.

You are nothing but a professional snitcher whining little ***** that is trying to impress someone in here with your bullshit integrity moon trip. Stop eating those mushrooms your freaking Come Pinga. You want to impress some one, try getting that big **** out of you a$$. That would impress me. Sapingo y Mariconcito the playa.

Better not find out who you are putica barata cause “I’m ma going to ***** slap you in front of roll call”.
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-29-2010, 07:20 PM

No cop is going to throw an inocent citizen off a roof, but a drug dealing worthless punk, or a robber or burglar of an elderly person's home is a different story.

LOL.. True that... I lived in Okeechobee County about 20 years ago. One night at around 2:30 am I hear my neighbor yelling at someone and then BANG BANG two shots from a shot gun. I Went outside with my gun and saw my neighbor with her shot gun in hand saying darn it, they broke into my car. There was a trail of blood coming from her car to the middle of the street. She said I shot one of the punks and they fled in a car.

The sheriff's office arrives and moments later the sheriff himself arrives. My neighbor asked the sheriff, did I do anything wrong? The sheriff responded yes you did... You didn't kill him. Next time, I want to see a dead body laying on the grass.

09-29-2010, 07:42 PM
COME PINGA, if you are condoning the use of steroids, a felony, then you are as corrupt as they are. You have no morals or values. You are the problem and you better make good friends with Jarvi so they can protect you. But in the end you will be a lifer in this department because no other agency will have you. So you better make this place a happy one or live in hell the rest of your carrier. ESTUPIDO.

09-30-2010, 01:41 AM
Such anger little one!... soooo... which unit did you apply for but did not get accepted ? huh? tell us so we can at least tell you to... "GET OVER IT" . I bet you feel that you are so much better than the ones who were chosen over you, but everything happen for a reason you see. It happened because you have much growing up to do. I know, tuesday/ tuesday/ tuesday for days off suck huh...oh but you see we've all been there and guest what? it's your turn now.Listen rook, that word " Integrity" you've been rambling about, you wouldn't know nothing about it even if it bit you on your little green and wet behind the ears butt. How do i know this..., well "Integrity" you see starts from within, and if you had any you would come to terms that YOU'RE AN ANGRY INDIVIDUAL... who needs to take a look in the mirror and make some changes about yourself before pointing your little kiddie fingers towards people who might turn around and put your little butt in the corner for some time out!! and by the way the word is " career" not "carrier" did'nt your FTO advise you to carry a dictionary. I know i told several of you rooks. :snicker:

09-30-2010, 01:54 AM
The above post was directed towards the original poster the "professional rat" and any other guest/rat patrol crew member. If the shoe fits... !:snicker:

09-30-2010, 02:01 AM
The above post was directed towards the original poster the "professional rat" and any other guest/rat patrol crew member. If the shoe fits... !:snicker:
Howsa bout I pin your ankles behind your ears and start oilrigging you in the brown-hole? I'll f*uck you til you love me, boy!

09-30-2010, 02:33 AM
WOOOOOH !!! what will you use son? that little rat penis of yours ? now shut your little country bumpkin wanna be azz or i'll reintroduce you to that sheep you did when you first started... you little fag wanna be. Respect your elders or i'll extend your probation you little biatch, plus it's past your bed time rook!!!

09-30-2010, 02:10 PM
[quote="Rat psychologist":rsu7luc7]The above post was directed towards the original poster the "professional rat" and any other guest/rat patrol crew member. If the shoe fits... !:snicker:
Howsa bout I pin your ankles behind your ears and start oilrigging you in the brown-hole? I'll f*uck you til you love me, boy![/quote:rsu7luc7]
Nestor where do you learn to talk the way you do? You weren't in the Navy so inquiring minds want to know.

10-03-2010, 01:13 AM
[quote="Rat psychologist":1ds82caa]The above post was directed towards the original poster the "professional rat" and any other guest/rat patrol crew member. If the shoe fits... !:snicker:
Howsa bout I pin your ankles behind your ears and start oilrigging you in the brown-hole? I'll f*uck you til you love me, boy!
Nestor where do you learn to talk the way you do? You weren't in the Navy so inquiring minds want to know.[/quote:1ds82caa]

It's the steroids bro. It fries your brain and shrinks your nuts. Not having much of either, it's a lost cause.

10-03-2010, 01:22 AM
At no time did the poster ever state or admit to taking the stuff. He was only giving his opinion you freaking jerk off!

Yeah, he says it makes people "better" and he doesn't use it. Let me sell you a bridge I own. Brand new, hardly been used. Your's only for $500. come mierda. It's OK, that stuff causes cancer and then we get their 1% when they get busted.

10-03-2010, 03:35 AM

Yeah, he says it makes people "better" and he doesn't use it. Let me sell you a bridge I own. Brand new, hardly been used. Your's only for $500. come mierda. It's OK, that stuff causes cancer and then we get their 1% when they get busted.
Yea Papa, but by the time that happens, the guy has banged more women than you would've in three life times. Just might have banged your girl to.

10-03-2010, 11:56 PM
You people are just as bad as this type.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2007/08/23/snitching.jpg