PDA

View Full Version : Interstate crash

09-25-2010, 06:12 PM
Without saying any names, to keep the teenagers out of it, has anyone heard about a certain Major's son being involved in a motorcycle crash on an Interstate somewhere in Florida. Please don't mention any names, even though this Major is very unpopular. Just trying to find out if anyone knows anything about where it happened and what happened if you know. Thanks you

09-26-2010, 03:35 AM
Not to mention any name but, I have no ideal what you are talking about. At least not in north Florida.

09-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Not to mention any name but, I have no ideal what you are talking about. At least not in north Florida.

"I have no ideal..." You are an idiot.

09-27-2010, 04:23 AM
Without saying any names, to keep the teenagers out of it, has anyone heard about a certain Major's son being involved in a motorcycle crash on an Interstate somewhere in Florida. Please don't mention any names, even though this Major is very unpopular. Just trying to find out if anyone knows anything about where it happened and what happened if you know. Thanks you

Well I am sure if you are so interested, you can wait 60 days, and get a crash report...then you will have all the juicy details.

09-27-2010, 08:01 PM
Major BC's son was riding his motorcycle when a girl in a pickup truck pulled out right in front of him. Though he was wearing a full face helmet, he sustained a massive jaw injury. He's had a few surgeries already but is going to recover.

09-27-2010, 08:43 PM
Major BC's son was riding his motorcycle when a girl in a pickup truck pulled out right in front of him. Though he was wearing a full face helmet, he sustained a massive jaw injury. He's had a few surgeries already but is going to recover.

I'm glad to hear of no life threatening injuries. Stupid drivers. Always look out for motorcycles.

09-29-2010, 01:48 PM

Thank you. Glad he is recovering.

09-29-2010, 02:00 PM

Sorry, but his real initials are "HC" not "BC". He prefers to go by the "H" first name.