PDA

View Full Version : Miami Troopers at Fantasyfest

09-25-2010, 02:49 PM
Miami Troopers posing at Fantasyfest

{url}http://www.pbase.com/bolton/image/88102756{/url}

http://www.pbase.com/bolton/image/88102756

09-25-2010, 03:50 PM
I never knew that FHP had white skirts as a uniform....fit right in...

09-25-2010, 05:28 PM
This unprofessional conduct was during the Knight/McCarter regime. Why don't we send this to the legislature when we ask for a raise?

09-25-2010, 10:21 PM
This unprofessional conduct was during the Knight/McCarter regime. Why don't we send this to the legislature when we ask for a raise?
Unprofessional conduct? They took a picture. Nothing more. You must be one of those those north florida troopers with a stick up your a##!

09-26-2010, 01:49 AM
DISGRACEFUL! UNPROFESSIONAL! PERIOD!

09-26-2010, 02:47 AM

That is a fun picture that shows we are humans and can smile and be nice. The ONLY thing that bothers me is the trooper holding his fingers out sideways. However, in the total scope of things, I think it is great and I've been a trooper for 28 years and am pretty darn conservative.

09-26-2010, 03:26 AM
Looks like a great time where is this Key West?

09-26-2010, 04:28 AM
Total scope of things, please tell me you seen the rest of those photos. The total scope of things looks pretty bad and very unprofessional.

09-26-2010, 05:18 AM
you guys are friggin tools. who gives a sh**

09-26-2010, 10:49 AM
I think Lozano on the right is trying to hide a boner.

09-26-2010, 05:39 PM
Don't get your panties in a bunch!! I see absolutely nothing wrong with this photo!! It's just a bunch of troopers trying to have some fun during a detail.

09-27-2010, 01:24 AM
Who cares.......this is pathetic

09-27-2010, 07:32 AM
what are they doing that's "unprofessional"?

09-27-2010, 10:11 AM
Had a friend that standing by when the pic was taken. His comment to me and others at a restaurant was: (I always thought FHP were a bunch of arrogant a--h---- but the ones @ F-FEST seemed to be great guys) This guy is a respected and A well connected citizen.
SO GOOD P.R.JOB TROOPERS!
HQ SHOULD THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GENUINE SMILES THAT THE PUBLIC RARELY SEE!

09-27-2010, 02:11 PM
Had a friend that standing by when the pic was taken. His comment to me and others at a restaurant was: (I always thought FHP were a bunch of arrogant a--h---- but the ones @ F-FEST seemed to be great guys) This guy is a respected and A well connected citizen.
SO GOOD P.R.JOB TROOPERS!
HQ SHOULD THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GENUINE SMILES THAT THE PUBLIC RARELY SEE!
Equally it's clear that many always thought of FHP as a professional organization that had respect above and beyond that of city and county cops. The conduct displayed in the photo is unprofessional and displays the maturity level of the participants. If that isn't enough, then read the comments written by many on this site who are undeniably members of FHP. The City of Miami had many cops who were gang members before being hired. They carried that attitude in to their careers.
You can keep your third world country cops attitude.

09-28-2010, 02:34 AM
Equally it's clear that many always thought of FHP as a professional organization that had respect above and beyond that of city and county cops. The conduct displayed in the photo is unprofessional and displays the maturity level of the participants. If that isn't enough, then read the comments written by many on this site who are undeniably members of FHP. The City of Miami had many cops who were gang members before being hired. They carried that attitude in to their careers.
You can keep your third world country cops attitude.[/quote]

FHP has had their lions share of problems. FHP may have been a cut above back before your mommy was a soiled dove, but nowadays you're a fool if you think otherwise.

If you are stuck on how FHP is God's gift to law enforcement then you need to attend SWAT round up.....or compare the amount of educated cops in a larger "City or County" vs your beloved FHP. All I ever see anymore are dumpy Troopers in baggy wrinkled uniforms that did 6 months w/ a 2.5 GPA at some community college.

09-28-2010, 03:02 AM
A Wackenhut security guard makes about the same as an FHP Goof Trooper starting out.

09-28-2010, 03:36 AM

FHP has had their lions share of problems. FHP may have been a cut above back before your mommy was a soiled dove, but nowadays you're a fool if you think otherwise.

If you are stuck on how FHP is God's gift to law enforcement then you need to attend SWAT round up.....or compare the amount of educated cops in a larger "City or County" vs your beloved FHP. All I ever see anymore are dumpy Troopers in baggy wrinkled uniforms that did 6 months w/ a 2.5 GPA at some community college.[/quote]

Not all troopers have what you said, there are some with masters and bachelor degree's so please refrain from talking stupid. Mind you, some have a better education and work profession than you, all you do is bash on a forum. Good job though.

09-28-2010, 02:26 PM
A Wackenhut security guard makes about the same as an FHP Goof Trooper starting out.
funny but true.

09-28-2010, 04:01 PM

If you are stuck on how FHP is God's gift to law enforcement then you need to attend SWAT round up.....or compare the amount of educated cops in a larger "City or County" vs your beloved FHP. All I ever see anymore are dumpy Troopers in baggy wrinkled uniforms that did 6 months w/ a 2.5 GPA at some community college.

Not all troopers have what you said, there are some with masters and bachelor degree's so please refrain from talking stupid. Mind you, some have a better education and work profession than you, all you do is bash on a forum. Good job though.[/quote]
exactly

09-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Crazy pics!! Man got to be smarter than that you know your picture will end of on the internet. This is an embarrassment.

10-20-2010, 06:10 AM
The Trooper with his two fingers pointed is probably thinking " one in the PINK and one in the STINK"...I love this picture. the haters are just jealous cause they never have fine women asking for a pic. My opinion is if your offended by this pic then your a puss*!

10-20-2010, 01:27 PM
http://www.digitalmilitia.com/images/large_shocker.gif

10-28-2010, 04:43 PM
AT LEAST THERE SEEM LIKE "REAL" WOMEN. I can only imagine what it would look like if they were transtesticles. And the nurses seem nice too! LMAO! You guys take stuff way too serious. Given the amount of naked people there that attempt to take pics with cops, if this is the best you got... please!