PDA

View Full Version : Forestry Considers Cutting CARL Officer Program

09-25-2010, 03:46 AM
Inside sources have leaked that forestry is looking to cut some CARL officer positions. Budget shortfalls are forcing them to dig deep next year and they don't want to cut from their ranks. Could be some or all except Blackwater and Withlachochee positions.

09-25-2010, 11:00 AM
Makes sense cut the duplication. CARL does the same job as FWC. Cannot blame them, the plow and fire guys are more important than CARL. We better start looking for position cuts with all of these programs being cut.

09-25-2010, 01:59 PM
Ag/Law is now officially on the endangered list. Acting Colonel Bryan is trying to get rid of everything the capitol wants to save his job. K-9, VACIS, CARL, Asst.Director, H. Barry who Bryan doesn't like, promoting his assistant 3 times, giving himself and her a huge raise in salary, Pensacola is going to be history too. I watch this man lie and manipulate the office everyday for his own gain. He has no moral values and he thinks that everyone is falling for his lies. How can anyone believe anything this man says at all. Two more years and I am free from this place and I will make sure that the real truth comes out about this place. The other bureau chiefs even know that he is a con man and so does the support staff up here with me.

09-26-2010, 12:20 AM
Ag/Law is now officially on the endangered list. Acting Colonel Bryan is trying to get rid of everything the capitol wants to save his job. K-9, VACIS, CARL, Asst.Director, H. Barry who Bryan doesn't like, promoting his assistant 3 times, giving himself and her a huge raise in salary, Pensacola is going to be history too. I watch this man lie and manipulate the office everyday for his own gain. He has no moral values and he thinks that everyone is falling for his lies. How can anyone believe anything this man says at all. Two more years and I am free from this place and I will make sure that the real truth comes out about this place. The other bureau chiefs even know that he is a con man and so does the support staff up here with me.

Well put Justin. Glad you feel that way cause you and your boss are next! In these trying times, accreditation ranks well below K-9 and CARL.

09-30-2010, 04:00 AM

Couldn't be said better...

09-30-2010, 06:44 PM
Tru dat, I know what he is and he will end up like Salerio and his boys...GONE!

12-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Makes sense cut the duplication. CARL does the same job as FWC. Cannot blame them, the plow and fire guys are more important than CARL. We better start looking for position cuts with all of these programs being cut.
I hope not, as for fwc, they are busy covering other areas of the state. We do appreciate it when we see them.

01-08-2011, 12:42 AM
3 CARL Officer positions open now. DOF has not given the green light to fill any of them. All you holding your breath for Baker County better exhale. It aint gonna happen once vacant. They be gone!

Little Birdy was right.

Lets get to work.

03-02-2011, 02:16 PM
4 gone now, no word yet from DOF brass if they will or can continue to fund any vacant position CARL position until after session. They are facing deep cuts in that program. It was a good ride but looks like they are history...................................

03-04-2011, 03:04 AM
Number 5 has been burning time, check the calendar. Off till July, sick, vacation, comp time. He knows what time it is. If you working in CARL, better be calling FRS to settle up or get ready to go back to the ramp. They be gone like K-9.

12-24-2011, 07:34 PM
Yes they be gone. Gone to FWC before July. Probably with a pay raise. :)