PDA

View Full Version : New top dog in patrol

09-24-2010, 03:29 AM
Lt. Lewis over Patrol! I didn't think he was a admin. guy. Is he the missing link that Akin and Haines is looking for ? What about Webber? Where are they going to stick him? I guess Webber is getting moved due to him having morals. Waffle house will truly miss you Lewis, I wonder if your shift feels the same way...

09-24-2010, 03:44 AM
[quote]What about Webber? Where are they going to stick him? I guess Webber is getting moved due to him having morals. [quote]

AMEN to that. He is the ONLY one in Admin.that has any kind of morals. Hang in there Joe, we all know you are the only one that cares about us and our department. You have the support from the backbone of the department.

09-24-2010, 06:39 AM
It's very simple. If Aiken doesn't like you, then you're gone. He doesn't like anyone that's a threat to his position. Butch isn't a good pick to run Patrol. He does stay in the Waffle house all night and runs his shift right there from his seat. Just ask any one on Patrol. Please keep in mind those emails he sends out too. If that doesn't give you a clue, nothing will. Why are we having a problem keeping people in their positions? Let me guess, you buck the old Chief and out you go. One by one, Aiken is already winning support for some great workers in the next campaign. Thelbert, you've done great with this pick as you did with Chavers. Keep up the good work. It won't be long before you figure out that you've made an even bigger mistake than Chavers. Just look around. He's already convinced you to re-hire his daughter, his wife does what she wants, Hobbs gets/does what he wants and now he's put Ms Evans in charge of employees that has oh lets say, 20 plus years seniority on her. Not to mention she runs to Aiken on any little issue. You have allowed Aiken to run this department himself with no formal education [oh, he's getting his degree on line] or training in management. He is doing what all the other people before you has done in that he takes care of all his family/friends and doesn't care one bit about anyone else including you. You watch what he does when the campaign starts, he'll keep running to each side trying to keep his job and will feed information to the other side behind your back. I thought you said you would not allow the favoritism under your administration. Well, I think either you lied or he's got you convinced he doesn't do it. Just ask around, some one will tell you the truth.

09-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Seems to me that if Akin wanted you gone then you got moved to A south or if you got under Haines skin, Haines would run to Akin and you would be on the radar. As far as Butch being head of Patrol. If your one of his boys/girls you can get away with anything, if your not then watch your back. Butch will pull the carpet from under your feet in a heart beat. Butch lewis EARNED this one. It seems that in the past Lewis would back his Deputies but as of late this isn't so. There is no thin blue line with Lewis..he is all about making rank. BTW if you want to be in Lewis's favor then grow a pony tail.

09-24-2010, 02:49 PM
It's very simple. If Aiken doesn't like you, then you're gone. He doesn't like anyone that's a threat to his position. Butch isn't a good pick to run Patrol. He does stay in the Waffle house all night and runs his shift right there from his seat. Just ask any one on Patrol. Please keep in mind those emails he sends out too. If that doesn't give you a clue, nothing will. Why are we having a problem keeping people in their positions? Let me guess, you buck the old Chief and out you go. One by one, Aiken is already winning support for some great workers in the next campaign. Thelbert, you've done great with this pick as you did with Chavers. Keep up the good work. It won't be long before you figure out that you've made an even bigger mistake than Chavers. Just look around. He's already convinced you to re-hire his daughter, his wife does what she wants, Hobbs gets/does what he wants and now he's put Ms Evans in charge of employees that has oh lets say, 20 plus years seniority on her. Not to mention she runs to Aiken on any little issue. You have allowed Aiken to run this department himself with no formal education [oh, he's getting his degree on line] or training in management. He is doing what all the other people before you has done in that he takes care of all his family/friends and doesn't care one bit about anyone else including you. You watch what he does when the campaign starts, he'll keep running to each side trying to keep his job and will feed information to the other side behind your back. I thought you said you would not allow the favoritism under your administration. Well, I think either you lied or he's got you convinced he doesn't do it. Just ask around, some one will tell you the truth.It's a combination of both ,he lied about almost everything and he has to have someone tell him what to say or do , and Aiken is his go to guy.

09-25-2010, 01:30 AM
Who in the world thought of this one. I mean, the most uneducated one on Patrol. I hope they give him a good secretary that knows how to use spell check. This place is going to the dogs fast. It will take someone a long time to straighten out what Morgan has done. No one stays in any place long enough to even know what they're doing. What a joke to watch.

09-25-2010, 02:55 AM
You guys are smoking crack....thank God that Webber didn't get the position. He is an arrogant A-hole.

09-25-2010, 04:15 AM
What is up with these promotions? Do we have a HR department or is Joan just implementing Mrs. Sheriff's (LA)agenda.

09-25-2010, 04:24 AM
I never cease to be amazed at just how many people are willing to run off at the mouth with only half of the facts and Mr. Investigator sir, you are one of those people.

For the record:
1. For anyone with any brains to take you seriously you would have to stop hiding behind an anonymous user name.
2. Regardless of what you think about me, why I got the job, or how I do it, I believe the proof will be in the end result and I assure you that when I am done, the finance department will be one that the Sheriff’s Department can be proud of.
3. You can continue to post whatever half-informed opinions that you have of the people that work at the Sheriff’s office but for those of us who really care about the job we do, it doesn’t matter what you say because you nor your words have the power to take away our passion for doing the job we love.
4. Just a little 14- my work experience didn’t begin at the Sheriff’s Office ;)
Lastly, I encourage you from this point forward to get all of the facts before forming your opinions. If the time ever comes where people can tell who actually posted on this website you are going to look really stupid.

Respectfully,
Ms. Evans (Frazier next year and I am soooo excited!!!!!)

09-25-2010, 08:17 AM
I never cease to be amazed at just how many people are willing to run off at the mouth with only half of the facts and Mr. Investigator sir, you are one of those people.

For the record:
1. For anyone with any brains to take you seriously you would have to stop hiding behind an anonymous user name.
2. Regardless of what you think about me, why I got the job, or how I do it, I believe the proof will be in the end result and I assure you that when I am done, the finance department will be one that the Sheriff’s Department can be proud of.
3. You can continue to post whatever half-informed opinions that you have of the people that work at the Sheriff’s office but for those of us who really care about the job we do, it doesn’t matter what you say because you nor your words have the power to take away our passion for doing the job we love.
4. Just a little 14- my work experience didn’t begin at the Sheriff’s Office ;)
Lastly, I encourage you from this point forward to get all of the facts before forming your opinions. If the time ever comes where people can tell who actually posted on this website you are going to look really stupid.

Respectfully,
Ms. Evans (Frazier next year and I am soooo excited!!!!!)

You think this post makes you any less of a liar? Who wants to lose the anonymity and have you run to the Chief and have it "taken care of?" I hate liars and those who think an intelligent (well articulated) post fools anyone.

And Butch is more of a man than any of you will ever be... If you are right then he has your back till the end, but if your wrong well... Goodbye Tim Currie/Carl Townsley

09-25-2010, 05:51 PM
Ms Evans, have you ever went around your chain of command and straight to Aiken? Yes you have and it was done so very recently. Do you not think people are going to note every time you do this? It's great that you support administration, but do it all the time and not just when it fits you. Go through the proper channels and stop watching just specific employees. Just as you can keep notes on employees and their so called wrong doing, we can keep them on you as well. If you haven't noticed, you're not that well liked up here. It may have some thing to do with the way you got the position to begin with. So if you can walk with you're head up, feel free to. There's only a couple of people that don't look past the cover of the book. The rest of us know what the rest of the book looks like inside. You also need to learn how to be a little more professional when we all have a meeting too.

09-25-2010, 08:13 PM
It may have some thing to do with the way you got the position to begin with.

If you mean working hard, putting in extra hours, helping everyone who walks into your office, taking the initiative when others will not, going the extra mile on everything you do, and many other things! Then yes! This is how Rebecca got the job. She did all these things and more. She got noticed, then she got the job. She did this while the rest of yall sat in your offices and did the bare minimum!!!

Quit crying! Follow her example! Bring attention to yourself by the way you preform your job!

09-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Since you cannot attack my work or my work ethic you have lowered yourself to attacking me personally with all of your lies, hate, and jealousy. Good job – You should be proud.

I really feel sorry for you because what a pathetic life you must lead if you have so much time to worry about me.

It does not matter how much you bash me on here it will not stop me from doing my job and doing it well.

Also, I will not be responding to anymore of your posts. Not only do I believe that it is a colossal waste of time but I also think that if I am going to have to debate with someone they should at least be as smart as my 11 year old.

Rebecca

09-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Everyone defending Holly is probably one of the many guys who spend hours in her office with the door shut when they should either be out on the road or at their own desk working. You obviously don't work up there because everyone except for Holly enjoys the work and their job. Holly knows about going around the chain of command using Derrek to relay everything to Henrique. It's office BS. we would all be fine if Holly came to work and did her job and the other two Holly fans who happen to have offices up there but have nothing to do with the unit would butt out and mind their own business.

09-26-2010, 10:01 PM

If you mean working hard, putting in extra hours, helping everyone who walks into your office, taking the initiative when others will not, going the extra mile on everything you do, and many other things! Then yes! This is how Rebecca got the job. She did all these things and more. She got noticed, then she got the job. She did this while the rest of yall sat in your offices and did the bare minimum!!!

Quit crying! Follow her example! Bring attention to yourself by the way you preform your job!

Lol, hey Patrick, SHUT THE F*** UP!

09-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Since you cannot attack my work or my work ethic you have lowered yourself to attacking me personally with all of your lies, hate, and jealousy. Good job – You should be proud.

I really feel sorry for you because what a pathetic life you must lead if you have so much time to worry about me.

It does not matter how much you bash me on here it will not stop me from doing my job and doing it well.

Also, I will not be responding to anymore of your posts. Not only do I believe that it is a colossal waste of time but I also think that if I am going to have to debate with someone they should at least be as smart as my 11 year old.

Rebecca

That was a great comeback. Everyone knows who you truly are and what you do. I am lucky enough not to have to deal with you at all. You are pathetic.

09-26-2010, 10:21 PM

Lol, hey Patrick, SHUT THE F*** UP!

Nope, not Pat! But I knew you would say I was!!

09-26-2010, 11:39 PM
Everyone defending Holly is probably one of the many guys who spend hours in her office with the door shut when they should either be out on the road or at their own desk working. You obviously don't work up there because everyone except for Holly enjoys the work and their job. Holly knows about going around the chain of command using Derrek to relay everything to Henrique. It's office BS. we would all be fine if Holly came to work and did her job and the other two Holly fans who happen to have offices up there but have nothing to do with the unit would butt out and mind their own business.

Wow. Thank you to whoever posted this. At least now I know how you all truly feel about me.
I have gone out of my way to try and create a friendly enviroment for everyone in the finance department ever since I was hired. I am really hurt that after 7 years this is what someone thinks of me. I'm sorry that you feel I am taking too much time from officers that should be out on the road or at their desks working. I wasn't aware that it was many nor that it was hours of time spent. It's really hard to come into work every day when you know the department has turned their back on you and the only people that talk to you are ones outside your office. I hope whoever you are does not take this reply as rude or angry, because it has only left me saddened. And please for the record, know that I do care about my job. I need it more than you know.....

Holly

09-26-2010, 11:46 PM
I have never seen Holly's door closed. That is a falsehood for sure. Didn't Derek get all of you a raise when he was in finance and wasn't he in Holly's chain of command?? I wouldn't bash the one person that has helped you. Who else has ever gotten any of you upgraded?

09-26-2010, 11:59 PM

Wow. Thank you to whoever posted this. At least now I know how you all truly feel about me.
I have gone out of my way to try and create a friendly enviroment for everyone in the finance department ever since I was hired. I am really hurt that after 7 years this is what someone thinks of me. I'm sorry that you feel I am taking too much time from officers that should be out on the road or at their desks working. I wasn't aware that it was many nor that it was hours of time spent. It's really hard to come into work every day when you know the department has turned their back on you and the only people that talk to you are ones outside your office. I hope whoever you are does not take this reply as rude or angry, because it has only left me saddened. And please for the record, know that I do care about my job. I need it more than you know.....

Holly
That prior post reaks of Nikki. She would throw her Mama under the bus if needed.

09-27-2010, 12:10 AM
I have never seen the Finance Department on this site in a negative tone until now. Could it be the new SUPERVISOR?
Sounds like everything is in a real mess up there and seems like in a few short months it has gone to hell in a hand basket. Glad I'm not up there, I wouldn't want to join in on that department either.

09-27-2010, 12:16 AM

Rebecca

That was a great comeback. Everyone knows who you truly are and what you do. I am lucky enough not to have to deal with you at all. You are pathetic.

09-27-2010, 12:20 AM

Rebecca

As far as work ethic, does taking 2 hour lunches with the chief and coming and going as you please make a good work ethic? If so I want one.

09-27-2010, 12:45 AM
I was told today my name was on this board today and I just wanted to clear the air. I don't care about any of this B.S. on here and this is the ONLY time I have ever posted or even read this board. Inthefire, I don't know who you are, but you should get your facts straight before you go throwing my name out there.

Nikki

09-27-2010, 01:40 AM
First of all let me say "Thank You" to Eso Sgt for defending Rebecca. She and I both appreciated the post and what you said. I was going to sign onto here and address the false information that has been said about Rebecca by the coward who posts without signing their name, but I was asked not to. Now please don't give me the lame excuse that you don't post your name because you are scared of retaliation. No, you don't post your real name because people will see you for what you really are and your true colors will be exposed. Kudos to Nikki, Holly, and Rebecca for having the courage to post their real names.

Now if you thought ESO Sgt was me all you have to do is look at the date and time when the post was made. Anyone who knows me knows I was glued to an Alabama and Arkansas game at that time and I was nowhere near the internet. So you guessed wrong.

Now to the literary genius who advised me to "shut up". You are not even worth the effort until you "man up" (see paragraph one about signing your real name to your post).

Patrick F.

09-27-2010, 02:21 AM
First of all let me say "Thank You" to Eso Sgt for defending Rebecca. She and I both appreciated the post and what you said. I was going to sign onto here and address the false information that has been said about Rebecca by the coward who posts without signing their name, but I was asked not to. Now please don't give me the lame excuse that you don't post your name because you are scared of retaliation. No, you don't post your real name because people will see you for what you really are and your true colors will be exposed. Kudos to Nikki, Holly, and Rebecca for having the courage to post their real names.

Now if you thought ESO Sgt was me all you have to do is look at the date and time when the post was made. Anyone who knows me knows I was glued to an Alabama and Arkansas game at that time and I was nowhere near the internet. So you guessed wrong.

Now to the literary genius who advised me to "shut up". You are not even worth the effort until you "man up" (see paragraph one about signing your real name to your post).

Patrick F.
Doesn't take a genius to know Rebecca will post under your name to make herself look somewhat better. She can't be that obvious on tooting her own horn.

09-27-2010, 03:01 AM
Holly is a hard worker and doesn't deserve to be dragged through the mud, the women up there do a great job, they need a pat on the back, not the crack of a whip. Signed Joe Deputy

09-27-2010, 03:21 AM
Holly is a hard worker and doesn't deserve to be dragged through the mud, the women up there do a great job, they need a pat on the back, not the crack of a whip. Signed Joe Deputy
Amen brother! Holly doesn't deserve any of this and I'm sorry she has been put through so much in the past few months. Ms. Evans has been after her from day one.

09-27-2010, 03:24 AM

Patrick F.
Doesn't take a genius to know Rebecca will post under your name to make herself look somewhat better. She can't be that obvious on tooting her own horn.
I am surprised Rebecca would let you give Holly kudos.

09-27-2010, 04:09 AM
Supervisors should be above the affray. To post on this or any other forum in your own defense or self interest is to give credence to what people will say about you and minimizes your office or position.

It's lonely at the top but a leader should bear the burden in silence.

09-27-2010, 04:41 AM
Supervisors should be above the affray. To post on this or any other forum in your own defense or self interest is to give credence to what people will say about you and minimizes your office or position.

It's lonely at the top but a leader should bear the burden in silence.
Amen.

09-27-2010, 04:23 PM
I was told today my name was on this board today and I just wanted to clear the air. I don't care about any of this B.S. on here and this is the ONLY time I have ever posted or even read this board. Inthefire, I don't know who you are, but you should get your facts straight before you go throwing my name out there.

Nikki
Sorry Ms. Powell. It may not have been you this time. I just learned that Megan Knotts loves this site, reads it often and can really be vindictive. Must have been her.

09-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Everyone in that entire finance division has now been thrown under the bus. House on fire? How awkward was it this morning? Did everyone go to a nuteral corner? Did the Chief step in and squash the rebellion? Good ole Sheriff's Office, we are such a dysfunctional family!

09-27-2010, 09:36 PM

Nikki
Sorry Ms. Powell. It may not have been you this time. I just learned that Megan Knotts loves this site, reads it often and can really be vindictive. Must have been her.
Megan needs to spend less time being vindictive and more time being grateful. She could have lost her job after that incident on the beach. If I was that deputy I wouldn't have let that rest.

09-27-2010, 11:17 PM
These problems aren't new to the finance unit. They've been happening for years. Remember the young blonde girl - Ms Seville 4th runner up who was hired by Stevens to sit at the front desk in finance and sleep? She wasn't real popular with the group and was complained on at that time but nothing was done. But at the end of every two weeks they still put money in my bank so who cares if they don't get along.

09-30-2010, 04:26 AM
How did this post on new dog in patrol turn into a finance beat down? Please stay on topic or create new topic.