PDA

View Full Version : To He Who Ponders From His Third Floor Perch

09-23-2010, 06:26 AM
To He Who Ponders From His Third Floor Perch
It was a great displeasure to be forced to read what can only be regarded as one sided propaganda on our email server.
I agree lets all stick to the truth, but let’s have the same definition of the truth. The truth is that which is FACT and AS IT HAPPENED. Not that which is later interpreted and twisted to fit the story teller’s agenda. Stop thinking about things ‘holistically’ which is your excuse to lie and then putting out information that you know is not truthful to take care of your own self image.
Thanks for the words of confidence that things are going to get better as you sit making money on the DROP.
I agree with an earlier posting on a vote of no confidence.
Since you think you have never make a bad decision maybe you are just not fit for this organization any longer.
Goodbye and God Bless
BTW if there are any errors its probably because I don’t have on duty time to spell check and bing my facts.

09-23-2010, 06:33 AM
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Chief, this Police department under your administration has gone from good to bad and now to just to plain ugly. And now on top of it all, we are having to put up with your long boring and of no interest to anyone, E-Mails.
There are some ‘ignorant’ people who believe that you are powerless to do anything for us. But there are many of us who know that you are siding and making side deals with the Mayor to promote and help most of your close friends.
What about the patrol officers who are the real backbone of this department?
You crapped all over us…
For us you are making sinister deals with your Lieutenants to make us work more for less money in an attempt to make the City look like if things are business as usual. Well it is not business as usual and we will not going to continue as if all is copacetic.
If you have so much spare time on your hands you should consider a new hobby, or maybe have LT. Fuente’s wife hook you up with one of the Cue’s family members like she did with the Mayor. Maybe the grandmother is single to mingle.
Just so you know this email is a combination of things your patrol officers are saying and :devil: we too want a vote of no confidence ?

Your Patrol Officers.

09-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Guest II don't be so sophomoric, our labor representatives, the only guys who put their families on the line for us, get relieved of duty and work performance increases. It doesn't matter which Union is the Bargaining Unit. You want to switch to FOP because they have an unairconditioned warehouse in our city. The problem isn't rats, the problem is balls. I for one am retired on active duty. If its not dispatched it don't happen, unless officer involved. This is the way all high paid police departments work. Call them and see what their response times are. They get 20% payraises, not 20% paycuts like us peasants. All the other agencies could take a hit in pay and still be ahead of us by 20K. :idea: :devil:

09-25-2010, 12:44 AM
Guest II don't be so sophomoric, our labor representatives, the only guys who put their families on the line for us, get relieved of duty and work performance increases. It doesn't matter which Union is the Bargaining Unit. You want to switch to FOP because they have an unairconditioned warehouse in our city. The problem isn't rats, the problem is balls. I for one am retired on active duty. If its not dispatched it don't happen, unless officer involved. This is the way all high paid police departments work. Call them and see what their response times are. They get 20% payraises, not 20% paycuts like us peasants. All the other agencies could take a hit in pay and still be ahead of us by 20K. :idea: :devil:

You sir are a sage.. :cop:

09-29-2010, 02:20 AM
Great Thread