PDA

View Full Version : Retiring Acting Chief

09-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Can you believe the balz of staff to ask for donations for Naue retiring? He is a disgrace and by far the worst chief this dept ever had. Although the city manager is an A H he wasnt stupid enough to promote that buffoon to chief. He did nothing to stand up for us but yet we have to donate money for his retirement? I want to see what that unstable idiot will do once he doesnt have people to push around. Will his wife send him over the edge or will he do it on his own? Time will tell. Lets sit back and watch the shuffle among the majors to stab each other in the backs for the position. I hope they all implode on themselves. This dept is in sad shape because of them and the people holding the reigns at city hall. Go ahead and jump on me for speaking the truth. I dont care..... F--- him!

09-23-2010, 06:12 PM
I agree with you, f them all, Salerno needs to f-ing fall into a firey pitt of lava along with R.N and ALL of the majors. This place has become the shithole of al PD's. Oh, by the way.........................Delvalle is a fag!

09-23-2010, 07:57 PM
I agree with you, f them all, Salerno needs to f-ing fall into a firey pitt of lava along with R.N and ALL of the majors. This place has become the shithole of al PD's. Oh, by the way.........................Delvalle is a fag!

No....he is a fag with an EEOC complaint against him!!! My my my, how the tables have turned. Maybe the city will learn that they should have demoted him years ago. This one may cost them big.

09-23-2010, 10:40 PM
JD is one of the most competent sergeants on the department. You on the other hand are a total idiot. That complaint is a joke made by someone who has a real problem with being told to do his job, just like you, you maricon. The reason the dept. is such a s-hole is becasue of the children who work here, like you, who were raised as little spoiled rotten bratts who got to do whatever the f---- they wanted growing up, who complain about being told to follow the rules, don't like authority, and think they are smarter than everyone else, just like Selent who writes about 90% of the posts in here, including this one, and the one slamming Simpson. Eres un maricón con bolas del tamaño de guisantes que bebe la leche de los penes!

09-24-2010, 01:28 AM
The above was written by either the fag of DelValle or Claughton and he wrote that spanish crap as a cover. Both you homos blow so it doesn't matter. fags!

09-24-2010, 12:17 PM
No doubt Delvalle wrote that. Not even other supervisors believe the crap that was written. Claughton posts on here all the time also so it could be an effort between both of them since he is too stupid to write spanish. His writing and thought style is obvious. Chip, figure it out...you are a punk who grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth. Everything was given to you and the only reason you are in the position you are in is the defective promotion system this department has. Go hit the bottle again....you are better liked when you are wasted and take that punk Delvalle with you.

09-29-2010, 10:09 PM
JD is one of the most competent sergeants on the department. You on the other hand are a total idiot. That complaint is a joke made by someone who has a real problem with being told to do his job, just like you, you maricon. The reason the dept. is such a s-hole is becasue of the children who work here, like you, who were raised as little spoiled rotten bratts who got to do whatever the f---- they wanted growing up, who complain about being told to follow the rules, don't like authority, and think they are smarter than everyone else, just like Selent who writes about 90% of the posts in here, including this one, and the one slamming Simpson. Eres un maricón con bolas del tamaño de guisantes que bebe la leche de los penes!

You must be kidding!! Del Valle competent? I dont think you are an idiot, I think you are mentally ill!! This post sounds like Del Valle trying to defend himself. Spread all the crap you can Jose but you are still incompetent and still a FAG!!!

09-29-2010, 10:32 PM
I am not a FAG, well maybe a little. ok ok ok, you got me............................I a huge fag and an extreme asshole

You must be kidding!! Del Valle competent? I dont think you are an idiot, I think you are mentally ill!! This post sounds like Del Valle trying to defend himself. Spread all the crap you can Jose but you are still incompetent and still a FAG!!!