PDA

View Full Version : Block Party 07ed ?

09-20-2010, 10:47 PM
Mayor sell out didnt sound happy on the news tonight about the possible cost to the city for the heat block party. Gave the hint that if the city had to pay it will not happen. Little Markie Sarnoff must be pounding his desk saying I want it and I want it now, the hell with the employees the party must go on. Then only last week the city withdrew the two pages of ad valorum waivers for several business. Maybe they final realized they screwed it up, then agian maybe not until it hits them in the pocket again. Wish they could get just one thing right.

Phaedrus11
09-21-2010, 01:27 AM
http://cbs4.com/video/?id=101190@wfor.dayport.com

What’s the mayor afraid of?
International media? Uncomfortable questions? 1000 pissed off cops?

D Wade says the party is still on!

09-21-2010, 01:37 AM
To be quite honest with you guys. I was hoping to be able to make some off duty cash. This may be a surprise but it's not a pleasant one for me. I hope the city reconsiders. I was counting on the extra money.

09-21-2010, 01:41 AM
To be quite honest with you guys. I was hoping to be able to make some off duty cash. This may be a surprise but it's not a pleasant one for me. I hope the city reconsiders. I was counting on the extra money.

Are you the same guy that has been posting since Timoney was chief?

Better yet who are you? You have your right to voice your opinion . I wonder who you are, Campbell from a shift south?

09-21-2010, 01:51 AM
great job.. to the rank and file for not voluntering for the offduty job.. However if it does happen it a win win for the officers of the city of miami

It was great to see the mayor face hahahah..............

09-21-2010, 07:06 AM

There will be other off duty jobs, don't sell your brothers & sisters out! We need to show some form of solidarity...Boycott this off duty at all costs!

09-21-2010, 02:51 PM

Are you the same guy that has been posting since Timoney was chief?

Better yet who are you? You have your right to voice your opinion . I wonder who you are, Campbell from a shift south?

Admin guy is one of the flatliners who has too much time on his hands. He isn't a real admin guy, but enjoys screwing with everyone's mind. If you put it on ignore, "IT" will go away and play with himself.

09-21-2010, 03:28 PM
Stevens signed up for the heat off duty! You piece of $;i&! You better wear your ninja turtle suit and ten bullet proof vests when you work it you asswipe

09-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Is that the same idiot that got demoted from being a sergeant? The Ot scammer? No 15s for Stevens.

09-21-2010, 04:43 PM
2 officers have sign in
Kevin you know better

09-21-2010, 08:59 PM
great job.. to the rank and file for not voluntering for the offduty job.. However if it does happen it a win win for the officers of the city of miami

It was great to see the mayor face hahahah..............

This is an example of what we can accomplish when we stay united. It's never too late to stick it to the city. Stay in the fight. United we stand!

09-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Is that the same idiot that got demoted from being a sergeant? The Ot scammer? No 15s for Stevens.

Yes. he was demoted for being a coward. He arrived at the scene of a 3-15 where one of his cop was getting his ass kicked and instead of helping, he hid behind his police car and waitted for the rest of the guys to arrived before approaching. If I was the cop being hurt, as soon as I got on my feet he would have been history. Stevens, you're a Fukking Coward and I can't wait for you to need a 3-15 so I can stop midblock and watch the show. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :devil:

09-24-2010, 02:41 PM
Don't let your guard down. The Mayor said this thing was cancelled but the job is still posted in the off duty office. Remember to keep your calendar clear on October 29th. We still need to have a show of solidarity that day. It's an opportunity to show the nation how the city politicians are making it unsafe to frolic in Miami.

09-24-2010, 04:12 PM
I bet you that Sgt. Village will not show up ! Wait lets add the demoted Lt. A

09-24-2010, 04:15 PM
spoke to the FOP, its still on