PDA

View Full Version : Car Question

09-19-2010, 08:33 PM
I got a car as payment for my services. I have clear title in my hand in my name, the problem is the car is locked in someone elses household garage and they won't open it for me to take the car. Any one know how to handle this?

09-19-2010, 10:29 PM
I got a car as payment for my services. I have clear title in my hand in my name, the problem is the car is locked in someone elses household garage and they won't open it for me to take the car. Any one know how to handle this?
Why dont you ask the sheriffs attorney , oh i forgot we the taxpayers paid for her to attend the National Academy then she quit to seek her fortune in the real world, good use of the taxpayers money.

09-20-2010, 01:47 AM
Why dont you ask the sheriffs attorney , oh i forgot we the taxpayers paid for her to attend the National Academy then she quit to seek her fortune in the real world, good use of the taxpayers money.

The next time you see the person who told you that punch them in the mouth because they lied to you or they're clueless. None of what you said is accurate.

09-20-2010, 02:23 AM

Go to the court house and get a writ signed by a Judge ordering the return of the property. The Sheriff's Office can do nothing for you as this is civil. Good luck.

09-20-2010, 02:32 AM
Deanna, what the hell are you talking about?

09-20-2010, 03:08 AM

Keep up or log off. Didn't you read the other truthful and factual posts? She is still here. She isn't going to quit she is going to come back from the Academy and not have a job because Haines and Aiken are going to convince the Sheriff she isn't worth anything. She is going to be blamed for all of the problems at the SO. YOu must keep up to stay informed

09-20-2010, 03:08 AM
Don't park your car in someone elses garage!!!!! :devil:

09-22-2010, 10:51 AM
You people are A-holes. The poster asked a legitimate question. Thanks to the only poster who gave a reasonable response.

09-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Who you calling "You People?"

09-22-2010, 08:30 PM
It is a civil problem. You're probably going to have to have a civil hearing to get a court order. Both parties will have to be there. Long process but only legal way.

09-22-2010, 09:28 PM
It is a criminal offense to fail to convey the title after a vehicle sale, but not the other way around. You will have to obtain a writ of replevin if the other party will not release the vehicle. Good luck.